Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616791 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T85: Distilled Fear
« Reply #4980 on: January 05, 2015, 09:15:37 pm »

"Yes, Yes, Yes."

KI'Tork creates a large blue sun that releases cold instead of heat, It is magically powered and it constantly has Vast Thunderstorms on its surface.

KI'Tork then creates a very long, very thick indestructible length of copper wiring that leads to the other side of Neron's Planet and hooks up to power a Giant Heat-Emitting Lightbulb. The Copper Wiring channels electricity from the Thunderstorms across the wiring to power the Lightbulb.

The Copper Wiring is large enough to be visible and constantly has multicolored lightning streaking across its surface at all times. Sort of like a more awesome variant of the Northern Lights.

"Alright now put the planet in between the Lightbulb and the Thunder Anti-Sun and set it up so that every 24 hours it shifts so that the side that was facing the Lightbulb would be facing the Anti-Sun and vice-versa. Also I propose that we put plenty of massive titans on the surface of the planet, But first what should we name the Anti-Sun and Lightbulb?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: January 05, 2015, 09:19:56 pm »

Before going about nearly killing yourself with exhaustion, I suggest you take a look at the first few items on record, and look at how expensive worlds are to make.

Then rethink your plan...

Also, Khaziraad, I believe I should be ready to begin with the various city projects. Having increased the members of my races, I have a feeling it will be rather important soon...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T84: Incubation of Discontent
« Reply #4982 on: January 05, 2015, 09:22:21 pm »

Propose we nuke the sun into nothingness, before it turns into a void monster.
Oppose.

"I don't think you understand the science of this."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: January 05, 2015, 09:26:12 pm »

Oppose.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be like trying to blow out a fire by using a flamethrower on it?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: January 05, 2015, 09:28:07 pm »

Oppose.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be like trying to blow out a fire by using a flamethrower on it?"
"Yes, except it's actually trying to blow up a giant ball of nuclear plasma that constantly reacts to create a horrifying amount of energy by shooting a nuclear bomb into it."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: January 05, 2015, 09:31:20 pm »

... I'm not going to get into this. Just don't do anything that wipes out all the Gruen or I'll eat everything you hold dear.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: January 05, 2015, 09:34:03 pm »

Before going about nearly killing yourself with exhaustion, I suggest you take a look at the first few items on record, and look at how expensive worlds are to make.

Then rethink your plan...

Also, Khaziraad, I believe I should be ready to begin with the various city projects. Having increased the members of my races, I have a feeling it will be rather important soon...

"Ah yes. I had forgotten about your request. You have my assistance."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: January 05, 2015, 09:34:53 pm »

"The sun can be called the Grand Neronian-KI'Torkian Joint Sun of Great Ideas and the light can be called Neronian-KI'Torkian Grand Light Bulb of Kitchen and Ice."

I would like to create a massive planet carved of ice and snow that is surrounded by a giant never ending snowstorm. Surrounding the planet is a ring of ice that reflects the light of the Neronian-KI'Torkian Grand Light Bulb of Kitchen and Ice. The center of the planet is filled with Blue Fire, a blue glowing liquid that has amazing healing properties and produces power.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: January 05, 2015, 09:42:10 pm »

"Fusil is going to love this. Considering how often he goes on about the 'perfect world' that he created..."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: January 05, 2015, 09:45:54 pm »

"We should make the Copper Lights visible from the surface, Also as for a starting race we should simply create hordes of sentient beings made of solid ice. We should pit the surface of the planet with caverns and abysses leading to the Core."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: January 05, 2015, 09:50:18 pm »

"I would like to remind the other gods and goddesses to vote on the proposal to grant magic to all sapients. Passing it would likely mean greater devotion to us and would weaken the Void's hold on the world."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: January 05, 2015, 09:52:12 pm »

Proposal 84.00:Accepted.

"It is a good idea, After all."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: January 05, 2015, 09:55:51 pm »

My thanks, Azem.

So. As we seem to be working together often, and all find each other's company agreeable, what say you we attempt a go at this 'Pantheon' thing going around? We just suggest to our followers that the other members of our Pantheon are worthy of worship as well, and find ways to support each other when possible. It's little more than what's already been happening, save that we endorse each other amongst the mortals, but I don't think it can really hurt anything.

Anyway. Khaziraad, Azem, I think it would be best to work on one project at a time, to conserve our energies and ensure we all come to an agreement on what is to be done before following through. First, I believe the creation of protective Obelisks would be best, as such a precaution is best taken before other rather less necessary measures are taken.

Create the Protective Obelisks with the help(I think) of Khaziraad and Azem. If my followers and mages are able to help out without getting soulburnt, so much the better.

Also, the Minor Miracles thing to allow all my followers to do the minor, pragmatic stuff? That too, since it's cheap.

Abstain on 84.00; It could be good, it could be bad; I don't really like it as is, though. Sapience itself means if you make a statue sapient, even without a soul or conscience, it can use magic. No likey.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:57:53 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: January 05, 2015, 09:57:35 pm »

"I would like to remind the other gods and goddesses to vote on the proposal to grant magic to all sapients. Passing it would likely mean greater devotion to us and would weaken the Void's hold on the world."

I shake my head and have the hands give a thumbs down again. Once more, I crash two hands together like clapping, then open them as if I was catching water. I repeat this gesture several times.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: January 05, 2015, 09:58:31 pm »

"What's so wrong about mortal magic users?"
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 475