Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616959 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T87: Filtered Frenzy
« Reply #5130 on: January 08, 2015, 06:45:42 am »

(Z has roughly 50% chance of not reacting to being pressed on my keyboard. Quartz is 11 times harder than marble.)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: January 08, 2015, 06:54:36 am »

(And Eudialyte? Is that just to provide the red (which I offered to do myself) or is it structural good?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: January 08, 2015, 07:04:30 am »

(It is there to provide red, but it is also 5-8 times harder than marble. As hardness goes, castle is basicly granite.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:06:45 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T88: Soap from monsters
« Reply #5133 on: January 08, 2015, 07:24:45 am »

Tick 88: Soap from monsters

A powerful temporal shudder rocks the Bubble.

The monsters at the Armu capital have become even more dangerous! Additionally, sightings have been confirmed in large Human cities and many random places!

The Armu capital has suddenly been rapidly cleared of monsters.

GEs: Yes, but they could probably use some fine-tuning.

The magic Fetus of Forgiveness has become the Ragamuffin of Revelry (but is still not born). This is not the Luminee family with the one dude and the Lady and the wacky hijinks, but it can be described using similar terms.

(Cut off from society; sticks to the old branch of necromanc; no particular allegiance to either of Malakath or Atropos.)

(Mumans before Revolution: Over 2 000, I think.)

Grauel has analyzed a few of the creatures. They do not seem to be aligned with any god in particular, but they do seem to be perpetually hungry.

KI'Tork has given the chef who liked the maggots a bucket of the fallen ones. The Feast-goers are mostly satisfied and eagerly waiting for the slower dishes. He also attempts to fill Grauel, with no visible success. KI'Tork continues to encourage his worshippers to worship Neron.

The Frozen Guard have, after much difficulty, managed to capture a few of the monsters for further study at NUKE. Testing has begun on them.

Neron has had one of the frozen seeds planted and cared for by the Pine Tree Titans.

Fortuna has joined a band of traders to help with their trading. Regrettably (but fortunately for the traders), the bandits seem to be on strike following some vigilante action.
"Sure, why not?"
The dude throws the cards in the air, and they end up landing in order. He snickers, shuffles the deck, and cuts it as requested.
"You go first, divine one!"
(Freebie from IC thread stuff: Varee, in a fit of randomness, gave the Rod of Amazement to a formerly unlucky man. That man is now supernaturally lucky and has evaded countless assassination attempts but mostly just spends his time trying to enjoy a rich, long life. Typically, I leave the specifics of what to do to the players.)

Oracle:
Q: "Who created the parasites that Tykki is curently fighting?"
A: "KI'Tork."

Khaziraad has created a castle of eudialyte and milky quartz for Lecty's knights. A passing knight says "It's only a model!"
Spoiler: Material hardness (click to show/hide)

Kyloth has attempted to smash the Void statue, and the base breaks, but it remains unbroken despite the hammer's ability.

(I'd have thought someone would have created Gossip Angels by now.)

This update's constellations are the Human and Pentagram. Solar activity continues to be elevated for the Slythan sun.

(KI'Tork: -3E, Khaziraad: -3E, Atropos: +2E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (3) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Rainbows, Travelers, Animals, and Air. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Destruction and Inutility.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: January 08, 2015, 07:29:39 am »

(Was I just charged 3E for model castle or is that knight being silly?)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: January 08, 2015, 07:37:55 am »

(This I would like to know. I'm all set to create my knights barring this. So long as the castle's material doesn't degrade any worse than normal materials I'd be fine. Who'd be insane enough to besiege the castle of supersoldiers whose patron is a literal god anyway?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: January 08, 2015, 07:45:10 am »

"Ah, I thought you were looking for the God. The Null who offered me the pact was 'eehytlcafhshaes, "Evie", my primary contact with the Liminals."

((Edit: Evie = Smith of Order))

"He is in my book. I know everything about Weapons and those who craft them. Strange, by the description in the book a hammer he made sounded impressive, it was Kloth's hammer far before Kloth was born. I would have never thought such a smith would come from the weakest faction..."

A powerful temporal shudder rocks the Bubble.

"We should really stop letting that go unchecked. It is starting to look suspicious."

The monsters at the Armu capital have become even more dangerous! Additionally, sightings have been confirmed in large Human cities and many random places!

"They have also been defeated. I found quite a simple way to wipe out the enemies without harming any buildings. I will gladly do the same, if you can evacuate the cities completely. It is deadly, after all."

Q: "Who created the parasites that Tykki is curently fighting?"
A: "KI'Tork."

".....
Did the Oracle just give a straight, potentially correct, answer? I can't believe this. What do you say for yourself God of Kitchens? I am about five seconds from destroying you. Unless this is a lie, told by the God of Lies..."

(You asked the question, remember?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: January 08, 2015, 07:50:52 am »

"Afraid that's not me, Fusil. If you'll excuse me, I have my own monsters to deal with."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: January 08, 2015, 10:14:41 am »

"I secretly created a prototype physical kitchen spirit to enhance the feast and possibly even fill Grauel but a Void Entity stole them and proceeded to corrupt their design to the point that they became monstrosities and then unleashed them on the Armu, I can't imagine why they would have attacked one of the only races capable of easily rebuffing their attacks.I kept it secret because I didn't want a mortal panic. The Essence I spent the last few turns was an attempt to reduce their numbers but apparently the Thief that stole them keeps creating more, But to an extent I suppose that the Oracle was correct, After all I did originally create the Prototypes although I certainly didn't intend for them to be used like this!"
KI'Tork goes into a bloody rage and all nearby gods and mortals suddenly feel quite stuffed.

"I shall create a cure to oppose this corruption!"
KI'Tork attempts to create an antidote to reduce the spread of the Parasites and proceeds to smite large gatherings of them.

"Neron, It might be a little while before we can finish our Solar System for obvious reasons."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: January 08, 2015, 10:26:24 am »

"Don`t worry KI` Tork this is a bit more important."

All cities of the North are to be under watch and a group of Frozen Guard lead by Merwen is to attack the monsters appearing in the human cities. The Frozen Guards is to freeze as many of the monsters as they can to send back to NUKE.

"The Oracle said the Lich was causing these weird temporal shudders, probably to create these weird monsters."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:54:09 am by Ama »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: January 08, 2015, 11:52:55 am »

(You asked the question, remember?)
For the oracle, I still have my one free question. Let's give it a try.

I'm willing to believe KI'Tork, he has less of a reason to wish Fusil harm than I do. Oracle seems to be more inteligent and less benigin than given credit for, as it probably knew that it was one uninformative answer away from being ground up into fine powder. Pity, that simplicity of my question left out other plagues, but now that we have a working method, finding out what caused other plagues should be simpler.

Cim, I am rather interested in Evie, if what Fusil said is right and it indeed created same hammer that Kyloth uses. Could you put us into contact?

If castle that I made is indeed just a model, make a proper one.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: January 08, 2015, 12:17:34 pm »

Cim, I am rather interested in Evie, if what Fusil said is right and it indeed created same hammer that Kyloth uses. Could you put us into contact?
"I will ask, although it will most likely take a Tick or two for it to forge another communication artifact, or it might reject. I urge you to always be wary and skeptical when dealing with the Null, however. This is at your own risk."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: January 08, 2015, 12:30:24 pm »

Listen to prayers

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #5143 on: January 08, 2015, 02:45:33 pm »

(The knight was just being silly. 3E was for the massive castle, but for some reason, I saw a 3E deduction and assumed it was an Oracle one, so (Atropos: -2E))

(The Oracle gave a "proper" answer because the question was asked in a way not conducive to caused-all-of-the-following interpretations, unlike some of the last few questions.)

(Darruth: +10-2E, Khaziraad: -2E, Azem: -3E)
Darruth's investment has been refunded and recalculated with the aid of Khaziraad and Azem taken into account.

(KI'Tork: -2E)
KI'Tork:  All of the gods suddenly feel stuffed!

You have created an antidote to reduce the spread of the parasites, although it could use some improvement. You also smite large numbers of them, but they seem to multiply very quickly.

Neron: The Frozen Guard and Merwen have begun attacking and freezing the monsters in the nearby human cities.

Melyssa:
"These new pets are awesome!"
"There is no one left to torture in our funhouse."
"They lied about the bed of nails! It's too comfortable!"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: January 08, 2015, 03:24:47 pm »

KI'Tork suddenly grins and looks at Grauel.

"I HAVE FILLED THE GOD OF GLUTTONY HIMSELF!!!!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 475