Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616657 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T88: Soap from monsters
« Reply #5160 on: January 08, 2015, 08:33:15 pm »

"He will be punished at my hands for his sins."
"Over my dead body, will you harm him."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: January 08, 2015, 08:35:49 pm »

"If they dropped that many essence into this, we would have something that was probably just as if not more powerful then Yaos's Stone Men or the Demon invasion."
"I sold the information of Yaos' involvement in those to events to Azem. I recommend you ask him for the info. In any case, I wasn't implying anything. I just thought it was noteworthy."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: January 08, 2015, 08:41:16 pm »

"I am more then powerful enough to defeat you both. If you get in my way, you will be knocked aside easily."

"I sold the information of Yaos' involvement in those to events to Azem. I recommend you ask him for the info. In any case, I wasn't implying anything. I just thought it was noteworthy."

"Hardly. They do things like this all the time."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: January 08, 2015, 08:56:12 pm »

"I am more then powerful enough to defeat you both. If you get in my way, you will be knocked aside easily."
"For now..."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: January 08, 2015, 08:59:05 pm »

"Hardly. They do things like this all the time."
"Tread lightly Fusil. For every one God you push around, 2 enemies you may make.

Enough of this nonsense."

Oracle: I ask you, have KI'Tork's parasites been manipulated by forces other than himself?

I pay all 3 essence
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: January 08, 2015, 09:03:46 pm »

Azem idly taps a claw looking bored.

"Nothing will come of his threats unless the god of Arms has taken leave of his senses."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: January 08, 2015, 10:08:15 pm »

"Tread lightly Fusil. For every one God you push around, 2 enemies you may make."

Funny, considering I could say the same to you. Was there a purpose to your threat, or were you just trying to amuse yourself by seeing if you could provoke me?

Also, Khaziraad, allow me to assist with that. I have an idea...

Send Viminal to Purge/Drain/Whatever-you-wanna-call-it the Statue Kyloth was unable to destroy. Then get out of there once that's done so Kyloth can break it without killing Viminal.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: January 08, 2015, 10:13:40 pm »

"Tread lightly Fusil. For every one God you push around, 2 enemies you may make."

Funny, considering I could say the same to you. Was there a purpose to your threat, or were you just trying to amuse yourself by seeing if you could provoke me?
"This has nothing to do with you Goodness."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: January 08, 2015, 10:16:18 pm »

"Neither does his army stationed at my doorstep prepared to slaughter innocents. He conveniently forgot to mention that, I guess."

"No need to worry, and don't get excited, Fusil. I can handle him, and attempted to do so with discretion, but it appears he wishes to take this public."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:18:10 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: January 08, 2015, 10:21:45 pm »

Ooh, yes make it public. I grow weary of watching everyone create things and would greatly appreciate observing the battle. This time I won't even order my followers to collect sacrifices for me until everyone collects their angel remains :D.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: January 08, 2015, 10:45:06 pm »

"All right. I'll bring you up to speed. So Darruth began passing by my outposts in the High-Elf mountains whilst investigating a mysterious arrow that bore messages of some sort of "Assassin Order" threatening the Templars. He instantly assumed it was me, being as judgmental as he is. I found the criminal and searched his mind to find that there was no Order and it was nothing but a cruel mortal joke. He then threatened to slaughter everyone in Àrenne if I did not turn over the criminal and amassed an army in my lands. I have given him access to the criminal's mind, but he has kept them there for days and I'm prepared to kill them if he doesn't end this foolishness."
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: January 08, 2015, 10:54:00 pm »

"Neither does his army stationed at my doorstep prepared to slaughter innocents. He conveniently forgot to mention that, I guess."

"No need to worry, and don't get excited, Fusil. I can handle him, and attempted to do so with discretion, but it appears he wishes to take this public."

Oh? No. I found your Arenne only because of the 'prank' that was pulled. I investigated in force due to the threat of Jelly Roll Assassins, whom we have seen in the past trying to assassinate Cim. My Templars are nowhere in the vicinity.

You believe you can 'handle' me? Why? Because your friends in the Void will help you? To avoid retribution for your crimes?

You are a God of Deception. How am I to know that you did not plant memories within the Wolf-man's mind to deceive me? You could easily do so, if you wanted to.

And no, that's not what happened. Quebare seems to be reading too much into some things, assuming others, and making yet more things up entirely.

I received an arrow with a note attached, via it being planted in one of my Templar's feet. The note read: "From the Assassins with care." Nothing about an order.

When I investigated the cause, it was found to be teleported in. I backtraced the teleport and lo and behold, I find myself in the middle of nowhere with fog-spheres all around. Quebare notices me, or assume it was me, or something, and bring the subject to my attention. Then, and I had not told him that the arrow was in the Templar's foot, he asks whether the Templar was injured. You can see why I found this suspicious. When I asked how he knew that, he said that he had found it to be the result of a prank.

A prank. Using magic, made against a military order. I asked to view the criminal's mind for myself, and he refused. At this point I pointed out that I knew where Arenne was and that making me an enemy would be a bad idea. It still is a bad idea, for that matter. I mostly meant that as a threat to reveal the location to the rest of the Council, actually. To kill? No. I have no need to slaughter his followers.

My 'army' as you call it, consists of an unknown amount of Guardian Angels; yes, I'm not sure myself, as I only have a dozen and fifteen seemed to have appeared, and Viminal who I recently sent to help Kyloth, as well as an Archangel form of myself, which I believe dissolved following my Avatar being created.

To put it another way: You are so full of shit, Quebare, that an onlooker could mistake you for a septic tank.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: January 08, 2015, 11:14:38 pm »

Exciting events indeed. A teleporting arrow struck me before as well but it didn't hurt and I was eating so I ignored it. Must be a fad or something.

Edit:

Send some magical recorders to watch the fight if it happens
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:22:27 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: January 08, 2015, 11:23:54 pm »

"My, Darruth I'm sorry. It's hard to get all the details completely accurate with an army hunting down my capitol!

Listen, everything aside this has all been one big misunderstanding. If you wanted to check my city for the Void or "Jelly Roll Assassins," why didn't you just say so! You leave a lot of things open to interpretation when you say, "I know where arenne (misspelled, by the way) is...Making me an enemy is I'll advised." Maybe I'd know what you meant if you had said what you meant!

I've given you access to the criminal's mind. If you don't believe me, check it. If you believe I faked it, check that!

All I ask is that your army backs off so that my people can have peace. Whenever I see a threat, I must always assume the worst, lest I be taken by surprise or underestimate it. Can't this just end peacefully?"

"Also, if I hear you received an arrow, is it so strange to assume it was shot? And if it was shot, shouldn't I wonder if someone had been injured? Oh, and when I said "Assassin Order" all that means is an organized group of assassins, which by the way you described the Jelly Roll Assassins, is what you're looking for!"
Retired/Extended Sigs

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: January 09, 2015, 12:00:14 am »

A short chat will be enough Cim.

I'm willing to give it a try Darruth. Hammerstrike shouldn't result in an explosion unless Kyloth wills it.

Fusil, while you are offen better informed than many, I'd still advise against suiciding without being entirely certain of who is at fault. Remember what happened last time you openly proclaimed that you will kill a god?

Create the mystic market.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 12:02:43 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 475