Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616748 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T89: Trouble brewing
« Reply #5205 on: January 09, 2015, 05:59:54 pm »

"Harrumph!"
"....Is this a natural god sound or are you choking?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: January 09, 2015, 06:01:16 pm »

*Cough*"Possibly both."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: January 09, 2015, 06:02:25 pm »

"Now that introductions are finished, I have a very important question for you. Are you a boy or a girl?"
Professor Iris, we are gods! Gender is not applicable to us, so I don't see how that is an important question.
"Gender can most certainly be applicable to us! Are you saying I am any less of a woman just because I'm a god?!"

Spoiler: Blood Bond Reforms (click to show/hide)

"Me shifty...you are the goddess that killed a spy, you gave me, so that I would not learn what ISAY is studying."
"I only gave you that spy because I thought it originally belonged to you! The honest thing to do was to return it back to ISAY. Since ISAY then allowed me to take them over, I decided to take back what was rightfully mine."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:06:39 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: January 09, 2015, 06:08:35 pm »

"By killing him and destroying the mind of an innocent guard."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: January 09, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »

"When did this occur?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: January 09, 2015, 06:12:18 pm »

"By killing him and destroying the mind of an innocent guard."
"Yes by killing him and....what? Destroyed his mind? No, that can't be possible. I only used some hypnosis on him. Hypnosis doesn't break minds, not unless there was some pre-created spell or construct that would intentionally break the mind of the hypnotised. Or maybe the mind was artificially made more fragile. There has to be another reason."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:14:25 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: January 09, 2015, 06:19:43 pm »

A large peregrine falcon comes in to land amid the other gods, and transforms seamlessly into Raptil's human form.

Alright, what's going on?

Spoiler: Raptil (click to show/hide)

"Welcome, new God, I suggest you start by voting on the new proposals. A hateful new law has made it so they pass far to quickly to properly talk about them, voting swiftly is in your best interest. Despite what the others told you, making your own race is the best way to get followers, trying to convert aligned races to your cause is less effective and annoys the gods of whom you are stealing from."

(Also, your text is a little hard to read :-\)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: January 09, 2015, 06:24:45 pm »

Greetings Raptil. May those hunted by you die a slow and painful death.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: January 09, 2015, 06:28:02 pm »

Hello Raptil. I'm sure our interactions, once you get yourself a set of worshipers, will prove fruitful in the future. Good luck...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: January 09, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »

Greetings to the new arrival. Hope you enjoy your stay in our scenic little bubble.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: January 09, 2015, 06:52:31 pm »

"A hateful new law has made it so they pass far to quickly to properly talk about them, voting swiftly is in your best interest."
"It takes a minimum of 3 Ticks before a proposal is passed barring overwhelming support. Personally, I feel that takes too long."

"Despite what the others told you, making your own race is the best way to get followers, trying to convert aligned races to your cause is less effective and annoys the gods of whom you are stealing from."
"This is certainly the best way to get followers, but there is nothing wrong with enhancing the quality of life of other gods' followers if they include you in their worship. Personally, I care more about my followers' quality of life than I do about their unwavering loyalty. Other gods are more selfish, though, so be careful."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: January 09, 2015, 06:58:21 pm »

Oppose 86.01
Support 88.00, 88.00.01 and 88.01

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: January 09, 2015, 11:25:30 pm »

"Hello Raptil! Welcome to our world!

KI'Tork, Àrenne, also known as the Hidden City, is the High-Elf capitol. It houses over the majority of all High-Elves in existence, which is why Darruth having his army search for it slightly worries me. Now that the cities of "Good" are being attacked by the Void, maybe he'll pack up and go home."

I've never been searching for it. My Angels have been staying exactly where they teleported in. Why did you think I was searching for it at any point?

Additionally, yes, now that these parasites have become a global issue, I will be forced to take action. Speaking of which...Azem, Khaziraad, and anyone else who wants to get rid of these blasted things, would you please assist me?

Create 3 Million Sentinels. Varying types. Go to WAR on the parasites. My priests will work to help cleanse those unfortunate souls infected, if they can be saved. They shall do so in safety, with the appropriate wards and protective enchantments cast on them beforehand.

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: January 09, 2015, 11:41:44 pm »

"Darruth, just call back the army. I'm losing my patience.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: January 09, 2015, 11:44:40 pm »

Additionally, yes, now that these parasites have become a global issue, I will be forced to take action. Speaking of which...Azem, Khaziraad, and anyone else who wants to get rid of these blasted things, would you please assist me?
"The Humans don't have a patron deity any more. Don't you think you should've started helping at least since the last Tick?"

If it wasn't obvious, I want to continue attacking the parasites after dealing with my Bellators. The Bellators are NOT to attack the parasites. I have some of my Mountwyrm Bellators take to the skies to keep an eye on the parasites and warn cities in advance if they looks like they're going to be hit.

EDIT: In order for them to stay in the air for longer periods of time, they are permitted to not remove their armour for the assignment, leaving it at the castle. It's not like it's helping prevent infection, anyway.

Propagate Nature Spirits by 3E. Some will inhabit space (there's a lot of matter floating in space, so even if it won't be filled to the brim with Spirits it'll still have a lot, eventually), both suns, both gas giants, ALL of the moons (the ones orbiting the gas giants and the ones orbiting Keshan and Slytha), and there will be enough in the river (the one that Malik couldn't stop from flooding) that they will be able to stop its flooding with their nature magic. Something I may have forgot to mention is that Nature Spirit-spawning happens at a fixed rate regardless of how old or big the natural feature is.

Propose that the Slythan sun be made anti-Void, the same way the Keshan dust ring is. Since this is a grand action, ALL gods must contribute to this proposal if it passes.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:07:07 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 475