Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616861 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T90: Multiplication of errors
« Reply #5295 on: January 11, 2015, 03:41:35 am »

"They have no reason to go to the temple of another God and listen to his tutorials on his magics. As I said, I provided much better means than you. Why would you assume that my followers would go to such a thing? It simply did not happen."
"I'm not talking about exclusive followers, you know. Some people choose to worship you merely amongst other gods. Some worship us both to achieve their maximum potential with their Soul Weapons, for example."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: January 11, 2015, 04:34:36 am »

I create 100 Winged Dragon Servants ((as described OOC)) And send them to fire-bomb parasite-infested cities built of stone.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:59:54 am by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: January 11, 2015, 04:44:12 am »

"I'm not talking about exclusive followers, you know. Some people choose to worship you merely amongst other gods. Some worship us both to achieve their maximum potential with their Soul Weapons, for example."

"You are fairly obviously grasping at straws in an attempt to get me to help with your mistakes. Do you really think I will fall for it?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: January 11, 2015, 04:57:15 am »

"Save yourself the trouble youngling. It is pointless to argue with the god of weapons."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: January 11, 2015, 05:02:43 am »

Support 88.01 and 89.01.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5300 on: January 11, 2015, 05:09:14 am »

I create 100 Winged Dragon Servants ((as described OOC)) And send them to fire-bomb parasite-infested cities built of stone.
VETO!!! "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!? THAT'LL DRAIN ALL YOUR ESSENCE!"

"Save yourself the trouble youngling. It is pointless to argue with the god of weapons."
"Good point. Truly you are wise beyond your....no. You've lived all years that have ever existed. I'd say you're exactly as wise as your age suggests. It's a compliment."

Abstain 88.01
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: January 11, 2015, 05:22:28 am »

VETO!!! "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!? THAT'LL DRAIN ALL YOUR ESSENCE!"
100 winged dragon servants (race; mortal; no angel template): 4-5E

No longer worth calling "God of greed" but still strugling to escape "God of bad decisions" title, eh Malkath? I suspect oracle will say something along the lines of "Because your efforts are being obstructed", usefullnes drops drasticly when you give oracle a chance.

If there still are parasites in the wild (as in:Not in a lab somwhere) teleport them into the sun.
Listen to some prayers.
Check out how battles in DB plane are going.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:27:37 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: January 11, 2015, 05:27:53 am »

"Good point. Truly you are wise beyond your....no. You've lived all years that have ever existed. I'd say you're exactly as wise as your age suggests. It's a compliment."

Abstain 88.01
"That is, sadly, true. Though not a unique condition by any means."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5303 on: January 11, 2015, 05:28:35 am »

Abstain 88.01
"Malakath, I know what I do. I'm not going to kill myself. If I made 100 Angels, I probably would drop dead, but these aren't Angels. They're just dragons who serve me.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: January 11, 2015, 05:31:20 am »

100 winged dragon servants (race; mortal; no angel template): 4-5E

(*facepalm*) Unveto

Change oracle question: Who is responsible for the alteration of how magic worked for those who attended my sessions where simply using magic now causes physical injury?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: January 11, 2015, 05:36:50 am »

Change oracle question: Who is responsible for the alteration of how magic worked for those who attended my sessions where simply using magic now causes physical injury?

"If that is not what is happening, the question would be useless. Think on it more. Narrow it down. 'What God's influence caused XX mortal to bleed?' You can come up with a better one than that, I was just giving and example. It probably won't work anyway. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: January 11, 2015, 05:50:38 am »

Azem turns into an emerald dragon who looks about as ancient as the Prophet Alprozem and puts on a stern face.

"Does this look suit me?"

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: January 11, 2015, 06:02:48 am »

Azem turns into an emerald dragon who looks about as ancient as the Prophet Alprozem and puts on a stern face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You certainly look rather regal.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5308 on: January 11, 2015, 06:03:12 am »

"Considering your personality, yes."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5309 on: January 11, 2015, 06:36:37 am »

"Hatchlings these days, no respect for their elders."
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 475