Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616591 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T92: I Love U
« Reply #5355 on: January 13, 2015, 07:09:08 pm »

"Fusil, we will still have access to the Void texts from the Divine Library. We keep all the knowledge we would've had and the mortals lose the ability to summon Void things."

"First, you should probably know that current records suggest that it is indirectly your fault for the summoning plan, which seems to have not come to fruition yet. Second, as Cim said, they would simply be replaced. Probably in larger number then they where destroyed. We need the texts, inside the library and out, to better deal with the Void without having to resort to consorting with them as the Silvermother did.

(Bold doesn't work well with your new color scheme  :-\)

They are called blood-drinkers again.

They are called n00bs again. And forever more. All attempts to change them will be v3t03d.

"If you really want to fight the Void, there is a theory that I have been working on that might help..." (TROLL ALERT)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: January 13, 2015, 07:09:45 pm »

((Oh god i worded that so wrong. I still swear that i'm not guilty (as far as i know) and if anyone wants to ask the oracle about my innocence, I'll pay half of it))
"You should instead ask if you've intentionally manipulated magic-use so that magic-users would get hurt."
"I'll ask the question myself and you pay 2/3E. Deal?"
"Deal."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: January 13, 2015, 07:28:22 pm »

"You see, the main theory I have been working on is this: CLOTHS are the reason for Void corruption! It is perfectly logical, if you think about it. First, I will start off with a text I read: (TROLOLOLOLO)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"As you can see, this Lati (possible creator of the Lahti AT rifle?) knew that with the Void Corruption of cloths, this man could never have completed his mission.

Now, lets look at what races have little corruption among them. The Golems, the Armu, the Seppo, the Gem Dragons...What do you notice about all of these races? That is right, none of them wear cloths in every day life. Dragons, tentacles, balls of metal, and large chunks of metal do not wear cloths and thus are less effected by the Void.

On the other hand, which races have shown to be the most corrupted? Humans, mostly. Humans are known to be the most cloths wearing of all the races, I don't think even one city of them would dear go without cloths! Their hairless bodies are weak to the elements. Even among the Gods, we see the ones wearing the most cloths being the most corrupted by the Void. Why, Cim even wears cloths over his eyes, and is openly speaking with them!

Is there any who can refute such an air-tight case?"

TROLLOLOLOFDDOFDOLOLOLOL!!!1!1!!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: January 13, 2015, 07:34:52 pm »

"...Actually, I have heard of some weird, void cults of the Rani that create scarfs made of anti magic void cloths."

Check up on the frozen seed I planted.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:14:20 pm by Ama »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: January 13, 2015, 08:13:45 pm »

They are called n00bs again. And forever more. All attempts to change them will be v3t03d.
Veto.

TROLLOLOLOFDDOFDOLOLOLOL!!!1!1!! < Transparent text
"What about metal and leather clothing?"

((Oh god i worded that so wrong. I still swear that i'm not guilty (as far as i know) and if anyone wants to ask the oracle about my innocence, I'll pay half of it))
"You should instead ask if you've intentionally manipulated magic-use so that magic-users would get hurt."
"I'll ask the question myself and you pay 2/3E. Deal?"
"Deal."
Oracle question: Has the being that I identify as the goddess of Torture intentionally manipulated the system of magic-use so that magic-users would get hurt?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:15:30 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: January 13, 2015, 10:25:23 pm »

"What about metal and leather clothing?"

"What about it?
(TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLING TROLOLOLOLOL YOU CAN'T RAED DIS)
In any case, have you ever seen a naked cultist? No? Of course not! Because cultists are obsessed with cloths. In fact, they actually put more cloths OVER their cloths! What do you think those robes are for? Robes are just extra cloths for extra corruption!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: January 14, 2015, 12:04:48 am »

Scrutinize Wolf-Person church.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: January 14, 2015, 05:12:02 am »

"Joha, Atropos, I've come up an idea you both may be interested in. Basically, I will agree to make all my future creations either mortal," Malakath looks at Atropos, "or immortal," now she looks at Joha, "depending on who pays me more. Bidding starts at 1E."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: January 14, 2015, 06:11:42 am »

Melyssa doubles the amount of Flagellants and creates another Flagellant City. The First Flagellant city is now called I and the second one II.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T93: Recreational creation
« Reply #5364 on: January 14, 2015, 06:48:03 am »

Tick 93: Recreational creation

KI'Tork has created the Anti-Sun, a blue sun that burns cold, to orbit the Ice Planet.

The bandits have agreed not to murder or assault with deadly weapons. Donations in Fortunae temples continue to rise.

Fortuna:
"But everyone loves seeing other people play The Floor is Caltrops! It's the best prank!"
Tycho has begun telling people not to mention Fortuna by name.
"Nothing much. Really."

The temples of Fortuna have been opened up to the traveling entertainers and expanded to include accomodations if they were not already available. An enterprising follower has decided to create the Mare of Vice inn and gambling house next to one. It is remembered mostly for its bright glowing welcome sign.

Melyssa has taught the Flagellants ways of making water-breathing easier or cheaper. It seems they have independently discovered a method of making it cheaper at least, but Melyssa's method, inspired by Fortuna, permits them to survive while still having the sensation of drowning. Melyssa has decided to give Fortuna 4E when Fortuna can actually hold it.

Neron has granted the NUKE researcher the knowledge and ingredients required to create it, the brave Rani a moment of heroism, the elder a staff of silencing, and the Shadow Raven an unending bag of coins. He has begun searching for a Gruen who wants to become a bag.

The poorest is a limbless, starving Rani with no money. The saddest is a fledgling who lost both parents and a grandparent to a fire.

The dust ring seems to be working as normal.

Khaziraad has announced a contest for the creation of a buildings, designs, and inventions!

Malakath's blood-drinkers are called blood-drinkers. (Duh! :P)

Fusil's blood-drinkers are called n00bs.

Nature spirits are instructed to become violent only if too much damage is done to their environment.

The frozen seed Neron planted appears to have barely sprouted.

Q: "Has the being that I identify as the goddess of Torture intentionally manipulated the system of magic-use so that magic-users would get hurt?"
A: "No."

Quéßäre's church seems to have a great altar on which the Snake of Quéßäre is embossed. Surrounding the altar are two great braziers, and at the corners of the main room are trenches with oil. Stone statues of wolves occasionally breathing fire are placed around the room. The temple is surrounded by many supporting pillars, and in front of it are two great fountains of fire.

Melyssa has doubled the number of Flagellants and created another Flagellant city. I am(/is? :P) the first one and the second one is named II.

(I find myself highlighting a bunch of dark text these days)

This update's constellations are the Shield and Eye.
Cim the Lawgiver (Order, Law): 43/43, 15-16
Fusil (Weapons): 10/28, 8-9
Azem (Wealth, Trade): 58/58, 7-8
Khaziraad (Architecture, Improvement): 30/30, 7-8
Kli (Balance, Sacrifice): 64/64, 6-7
Grauel (Hunger, Decay): 42/44, 16-17
Serac (Oceans, Bubbles): 5/27, 0-0
The Light (Light): 40/52, 6-7
Joha (Life): 40/43, 8-9
Neron (Ice): 11/24, 7-8
Darruth (Goodness, Protection): 18/27, 8-9
Quéßäre (Deception, Guile): 23/23, 5-6
KI'Tork (Kitchens, Satisfaction): 7/22, 7-8
Malakath (Souls, Blood): 16/22, 6-7
Atropos (Death, Dust): 30/30, 7-8
Melyssa (Torture): 16/22, 3-4
Fortuna (Luck): 22/22, 4-5
Raptil (Hunting): 20/20, 1-2

(KI'Tork: -17E, Melyssa: -6E, Atropos: +2E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (4) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Labor, Song, Destruction, and Travel. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Sun and Inutility.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: January 14, 2015, 07:10:09 am »

Fusil's blood-drinkers are called n00bs.

Nature spirits are instructed to become violent only if too much damage is done to their environment.
I am ok with this.

(That was less instruction and more of a fun fact about how they act. Don't ask me why. I don't know.)

"Will no one vote on the proposal to make magic a Council-protected force? Considering the importance of magic in the universe I really think we should prevent it from being tampered with."

I ask the Burning Days about what makes them special. Are they good at fire magic? Do they have a primary god? What are their objectives?

I listen to prayers.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: January 14, 2015, 09:20:29 am »

Create Runic Magic. The practitioners will be limited to those I approve of their use of it; such power must be kept out of the wrong hands.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: January 14, 2015, 10:12:05 am »

Command all my worshippers that like to cook to worship Ki'Tork

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: January 14, 2015, 11:25:09 am »

Fortuna

"But everyone loves seeing other people play The Floor is Caltrops! It's the best prank!"

Of course, of course. High entertainment, most definitely.

You put an awful lot of effort into your magnificent creation though, surely you want people to actually use it? For things other than pranks, anyway...

"Nothing much. Really."

Okay. I will bless your glove, on the proviso that you make another mortal feel exceptionally lucky, to the point they make a donation to one of my temples.

The size of their donation matters not, only that they feel like I have blessed them.

An enterprising follower has decided to create the Mare of Vice inn and gambling house next to one. It is remembered mostly for its bright glowing welcome sign.

((not really very enterprising when my temples offer both :P))

Encourage my other followers to gamble here, blessed with great luck, so it shuts down. Get someone to take down the sign as soon as this happens. ((Mare of Vice indeed, cheeky bastard.))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: January 14, 2015, 12:02:40 pm »

"I never did like gambling. It disrupts the proper flow of shinies."
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 475