Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616650 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [20+/999 players] IC: T105: The price of creation
« Reply #6555 on: February 03, 2015, 11:12:58 am »

"Great now we're all together in a Pantheon! Neron, Meylessa, What do you think we should call ourselves? The Mighty Explosion Of Frozen Satisfying Pain? Of The Holy Meofisp for short is my suggestion."
"The Holy Meofisp sounds like some kind of spirit to me, for an odd reason. I like the name though."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: February 03, 2015, 12:51:25 pm »

"I propose we declare Fusil honorary God of Jestering"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: February 03, 2015, 01:06:37 pm »

Oppose 103.06: Make Fusil's secondary sphere Arrogance

Send Tycho the the Merfolk Emperor, see why they're building gambling halls and temples to me

((Expecting badness here...))

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: February 03, 2015, 03:38:55 pm »

"Support."

"Yes I liked it as well, But do you have any other suggestions? Either way feel free to create things on Nikjol, It's rather sparse at the moment."

Propose That we Move The Ice Mega-Beast to Nikjol.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: February 03, 2015, 03:47:01 pm »

"Are you all attempting to evoke my wrath? Is this an active effort to anger me?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6560 on: February 03, 2015, 03:54:21 pm »

"I, Muighoseph'aalaunw, need the assistance of at least one of you. You will be compensated generously should you perform well."
What do you want?
"Don't talk to it! Just let its orbit take it far away from us. Do not deal with it. Do not even think about it."
If someone is going to answer it in secret and do what it wants, would it not be better if the council knows its goals?

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: February 03, 2015, 04:00:17 pm »

"Are you all attempting to evoke my wrath? Is this an active effort to anger me?"
"Attempting? Attempting? Fusil, we're not attempting to do anything. We are locking you up.

I Support 103.09 and 103.10

Goodbye, Fusil. It's been Hell knowing you."

Support 104.00
Support
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: February 03, 2015, 04:05:26 pm »

"I, Muighoseph'aalaunw, need the assistance of at least one of you. You will be compensated generously should you perform well."
What do you want?
"Don't talk to it! Just let its orbit take it far away from us. Do not deal with it. Do not even think about it."
If someone is going to answer it in secret and do what it wants, would it not be better if the council knows its goals?

"It should be easy enough to see from the book I and Serac have. If, for example, it is the Null of kicks and slaps and we see an increased amount of kicking and slapping, it is likely he is the culprit."

Look up Muighoseph'aalaunw in the book, publicly posting it because I see no reason for anyone not to know.

"Attempting? Attempting? Fusil, we're not attempting to do anything. We are locking you up.

Support 104.00
Support

"You are an absolute idiot. You do realize that even if those passed, I would be free to kill you? They would not punish me for the non-crimes I have already committed. And I am sure I can find away around such poorly worded proposals and kill you all with little issue."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: February 03, 2015, 04:13:31 pm »

"Aside from what's going on now, I'd say that your threats and your general attitude has worked against you, Fusil. Looking through the records, I can see that you originally intended to stay on the sidelines and simply profit off the conflict of others - a wise goal. However, when you started acting against other gods the other gods started moving away from your sphere."
"Many gods would've devoted more of their resources to making and using weapons rather than defences/magic/chi/something else if they didn't always expect you to attack them as they do now. I think that after a few tens of Ticks of "good behaviour" we might learn to trust you again and then we'll start using weapons more."

Send a message to my people,"What position in this world do you want? Do you want to lead it or serve it? Also I may take up the harvest of your souls and make up a place for you after death"
Create a holding place for the Sewa spirits
(do the guardians have spirits? If so put their spirits in the same holding place)
((I am not spending essence on making a heaven but I will spend essence on making a small holding space for their souls after death, kinda like a sustained spiritual stasis until I teraform that other planet and put them there))
"Rather than having to spend Essence on a soul phylactery, I could just eat them for you and hold them within myself. We're of the same pantheon so you know you can trust me not to use them or negatively affect them. Alternatively, I've created my own personal heaven where you can keep them until you create a better place."
("Spirits" isn't the word used but yes they have souls.)
(What other planet? Unless you spend Essence on reviving them your guardians' souls will just be ghosts.)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:17:21 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: February 03, 2015, 04:16:06 pm »

"Great now we're all together in a Pantheon! Neron, Meylessa, What do you think we should call ourselves? The Mighty Explosion Of Frozen Satisfying Pain? Of The Holy Meofisp for short is my suggestion."
"The Holy Meofisp sounds like some kind of spirit to me, for an odd reason. I like the name though."
"The Holy Meofisp sounds good to me too."

Send dreams to my Saints declaring that any followers that enjoy pain can now worship Meylessa.

Support

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: February 03, 2015, 04:18:21 pm »

What do you want?

"It should be easy enough to see from the book I and Serac have. If, for example, it is the Null of kicks and slaps and we see an increased amount of kicking and slapping, it is likely he is the culprit."

Look up Muighoseph'aalaunw in the book, publicly posting it because I see no reason for anyone not to know.

Support 104.00
Support

"You are an absolute idiot. You do realize that even if those passed, I would be free to kill you? They would not punish me for the non-crimes I have already committed. And I am sure I can find away around such poorly worded proposals and kill you all with little issue."
(Mocking voice)"Aww, cute! It thinks it can get away with murder. It has also threatened me again, which means more time locked up." :P
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: February 03, 2015, 04:23:28 pm »

(Mocking voice)"Aww, cute! It thinks it can get away with murder. It has also threatened me again, which means more time locked up." :P
"Actually no. Fusil would've been imprisoned for the threats he made that Tick only if the proposal immediately passed. Assuming the proposal passes, he won't automatically be imprisoned for the threats he made prior to the proposal passing unless he's manually ordain him for them."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: February 03, 2015, 04:26:11 pm »

"Shh. It's funnier if Fusil points it out."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #6568 on: February 03, 2015, 04:30:22 pm »

Raptil:
"Aww."
"We bought some floatstone, so it's not too hard to drop boulders on them"
"Oh."

Malakath: Using your UBERLEET powers of reasoning, you deduce that when they say chi, they mean some form of magic. They still worship a variety of gods, dead and alive, without much focus on any particular one except Kujin.
Ikakus: Common sense toggled

Atropos: "I would like for you to cause a burnt piece of meat to appear before the recent emperor's feet as a first step."

(Cyrix: A personal plane costs a nominal 1E and is versatile enough to accomodate that. Would you like this too/instead?)

Fusil: The God Engines have begun blasting at Kit, who can barely dodge most of the shots.

Fortuna: Tycho reports that the Merfolk Emperor is bored and has a bored court and has had to fend off multiple assassination attempts already.

Name: Muighoseph'aalaunw
Function: Destroyer of Light
Alignment: Luminant
Age/Caste: Unknown Ocular: Probably Mesal
Tendency: Unknown, possibly Creative
Description: Little is known of Muighoseph'aalaunw, Destroyer of Light, but it seems that rather than destroying light, It destroys through light. Cults of It are rare and typically emphasize a different Thing, so even they are of little help. Muighoseph'aalaunw does seem to be actively interested in stabilizing Bubbles given their apparent tendency to wither away with time. Bubbles contacted by Muighoseph'aalaunw do seem to remain stable for longer, so this may not be entirely false.

Neron: You begin spreading Melyssa's worship among your followers.

(Votes counted)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: February 03, 2015, 04:35:47 pm »

Oppose 104.00: Have Mystic Snow rain on both worlds for another week every year on the anniversary of Fusil's imprisonment

104.01: Contact a jelly roll being from the Void and have it battle Tykki
"Fusil, I will support this proposal if you feel that Tykki will reign victorious over the jelly roll being. I won't support it if you think otherwise."

I check the Divine Library for copies of the Council records. I compare them to the ones the gods have in their possession to see if the originals have been altered. "I have a bad feeling about these time tremors."

I look at the God Engines in the DBP. What actually are they and why are they so patently inferior to a common house cat?

I give common sense to all races whose creators are dead, sealed, or are in safe stasis.
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 475