Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616789 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T108: Relay
« Reply #6735 on: February 06, 2015, 09:35:59 pm »

"To those more willing I assign the task of preventing a large rock from colliding with the rock named Keshan in exchange for 3E with a 2E bonus for destroying the rock."
"Don't do it. The large rock is only as big as a person's head for all we know. A rock that large still counts as large. Also, the Lunagee - being half-angel - should be able to destroy so much of it that once it hits the ground it would do practically no damage if any, similar to most micrometeorites."

Malakath's magic tournament has started! The most flashy entries are as follows:
A fiery serpent appearing to loop above and below the ground.
A great cloud of unidentified metal dust in the likeness of an upside-down waterfall spreading in river-like patterns and falling throughout the area.
A poignant play played by animated clouds of mist.
A massive squid of rock and water swimming in what appears to be a sea of fire.
The winner is selected and they're given a very large amount of money. The runners-up receive small amounts of money.

Fortuna has instructed the Turonni not to read the book and to report those who read it. Tycho has read it and reports that it contains some basic information about Ghizher and many dark secrets, each of which would drive a lesser mortal MAD! MAD!
I pick up one of the Void books and scan it for Void Influence and Essence. Is it godly, Void, or something else entirely?

106.03: Throw Fusil into the sun and keep him there (3-2) [IMMINENT DEATH]
+3 from Neron, Quéßäre, KI'Tork
-2 from Fusil, Darruth
This proposal should not be at [IMMINENT DEATH]. This proposal was supported by at least one other god, thus extending its time until death by 3 Ticks.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6736 on: February 06, 2015, 09:37:17 pm »

"Hey a Newbie! Welcome to the Council!"

KI'Tork creates several dozen of Portals alongside well-traveled paths and trade routs on Slytha and Keshan that lead to the other. They are located in and lead to places that are held by The Holy Meofisp.A Portal in Slytha would go to Keshan and so on. He Enchants the Portals so that anyone coming through must either be a Devout Follower of The Holy Meofisp, Any of its three Deities or that they sacrifice something that is valuable to them to The Holy Meofisp in order to use the Portals, Any Mortal that doesn't follow any of these rules will be teleported to a random location in the World the Portal is located in.

"Great, Now the Mortals can travel between Planets!"

KI'Tork also checks the numbers of The Frost Kobolds and tries to see how far their Civilization has expanded and how Faithful they are to The Holy Meofisp.

"I don't want mortals traveling between the planets for no reason. We made them separate for a reason. I oppose of this, and will do what is necessary to seal them."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6737 on: February 06, 2015, 09:37:32 pm »

(You were to slow...So we can do that? Interesting.)

(I'm probably going to when I have some free time IRL unless I think up a better solution. Even if I do think up a better solution, I'll probably do both anyway... But yeah there's nothing stopping anyone from doing that. I'll share my results if I get any and I definitely wouldn't complain if someone else came up with something.)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: February 06, 2015, 09:37:40 pm »

Greetings new god. I hope our similar colours don't cause too much confusion.

Oppose 107.00 We voted for that one for a reason.

Listen to prayers.

KI'Tork creates several dozen of Portals alongside well-traveled paths and trade routs on Slytha and Keshan that lead to the other. They are located in and lead to places that are held by The Holy Meofisp.A Portal in Slytha would go to Keshan and so on. He Enchants the Portals so that anyone coming through must either be a Devout Follower of The Holy Meofisp, Any of its three Deities or that they sacrifice something that is valuable to them to The Holy Meofisp in order to use the Portals, Any Mortal that doesn't follow any of these rules will be teleported to a random location in the World the Portal is located in.

KI'Tork also checks the numbers of The Frost Kobolds and tries to see how far their Civilization has expanded and how Faithful they are to The Holy Meofisp.

I am glad to see that not all of you are as hostile as a certain god I refuse to name. Hopefully we will be able to maintain a peaceful coexistence.

I would also like to repeat my vote in favor of 107.00, as my previous one was skipped.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:40:13 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6739 on: February 06, 2015, 09:41:30 pm »

"Greetings new god, my name is Neron, God of Ice may we work together in the future!

"I don't want mortals traveling between the planets for no reason. We made them separate for a reason. I oppose of this, and will do what is necessary to seal them."
Oppose Fusil by clearing all the portals and protecting them from tampering.

"Whats wrong with the portals? They don't even affect your followers...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6740 on: February 06, 2015, 09:46:27 pm »

((you forgot my vote for the new proposal (107.00), probably because I added it just before your post))

I name the gas giant D'hrool and create a sentient life form made out of gas, with lightnings serving as a brain. They are rather smart, but are harmed by change of pressure by getting dissipated in the atmosphere. They live a nomadic lifestyle, following weather patterns as to avoid pressure changes, require no food, but tend to dissipate as time pass, living up to 40-50 years. They reproduce by connecting their brains, forming a new one as the lightnings touch. As my creation, they worship me as their god-creator. I make about 300 of them.

I teach them how to use compromising secrets as a negotiation tool to obtain what they want.

"Sentient beings are incapable of worship. What you're looking to create are sapient beings. Sapients have free will and are capable of worship, sentients have free will but are incapable of worship, and non-sentients have neither free will nor the ability to worship."

"Grauel, I will assist you in reading through all Tick reports, but I'm a bit busy at the moment."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:48:12 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6741 on: February 06, 2015, 09:46:36 pm »

"Greetings new god, my name is Neron, God of Ice may we work together in the future!

I am also in favor of those portals, as they allow secrets to be shared between worlds. I will contribute to their defense if needed. I would however like to propose the removal of religion favoritism, as it seems that there is multiple gods in favor of their existence and this may incite more of us to support them.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6742 on: February 06, 2015, 09:48:14 pm »

"Everyone is effected by this. It will ruin the perfect reincarnation system we have set up! And for what? Nothing. My followers would be able to use the portal as well. Anyone would be able to use the portal as well. The reincarnation system would be destroyed, the planets thrown into chaos, and nothing would be gained of it but some Ammusment for the Kitchen God.

If you continue to oppose me, I could always just give the directions of these portals to that Merman Emperor. Do you want him loose on the second planet as well? I am sure he has enough valuables to get an army through."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6743 on: February 06, 2015, 09:49:33 pm »

"I support Fusil in this endeavour for reasons pertaining to the Merman Emperor. Remove the portals immediately."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6744 on: February 06, 2015, 09:50:57 pm »

((you forgot my vote for the new proposal (107.00), probably because I added it just before your post))

I name the gas giant D'hrool and create a sentient life form made out of gas, with lightnings serving as a brain. They are rather smart, but are harmed by change of pressure by getting dissipated in the atmosphere. They live a nomadic lifestyle, following weather patterns as to avoid pressure changes, require no food, but tend to dissipate as time pass, living up to 40-50 years. They reproduce by connecting their brains, forming a new one as the lightnings touch. As my creation, they worship me as their god-creator. I make about 300 of them.

I teach them how to use compromising secrets as a negotiation tool to obtain what they want.

"Sentient beings are incapable of worship. What you're looking to create are sapient beings. Sapients have free will and are capable of worship, sentients have free will but are incapable of worship, and non-sentients have neither free will nor the ability to worship."

"Grauel, I will assist you in reading through all Tick reports, but I'm a bit busy at the moment."

A simple understanding mistake, my creatures are indeed sapient and worship me.

The life form I created is meant to be sapient instead of merely sentient.Also, they are called Gasbags.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:53:44 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6745 on: February 06, 2015, 09:54:09 pm »

"Everyone is effected by this. It will ruin the perfect reincarnation system we have set up! And for what? Nothing. My followers would be able to use the portal as well. Anyone would be able to use the portal as well. The reincarnation system would be destroyed, the planets thrown into chaos, and nothing would be gained of it but some Ammusment for the Kitchen God.

If you continue to oppose me, I could always just give the directions of these portals to that Merman Emperor. Do you want him loose on the second planet as well? I am sure he has enough valuables to get an army through."

"First off, this changes nothing. In what way will this even affect the reincarnation system?"

"Second, that was a very poor threat, god of weapons."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6746 on: February 06, 2015, 09:57:02 pm »

I've been thinking about this for a while but since there are a growing number of planets, planetoids, moons, etc with living creatures on it, we might want to consider changing the reincarnation system so that souls just reincarnate at whatever location needs souls the most. I'm not proposing this yet because I'd rather hear thoughts on the idea first and any additions, changes, objections, etc people might have to the idea.

The old system was definitely good but I'm not sure how it will hold up with the increasing number of habitable locations that are removed from the original planets.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6747 on: February 06, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »

"Second, that was a very poor threat, god of weapons."
"That was a threat, wasn't it? A very overt one at that, no need for lawmode. Still, the Merman Emperor may just use it on his own volition to conquer in Slytha which I cannot allow."

I've been thinking about this for a while but since there are a growing number of planets, planetoids, moons, etc with living creatures on it, we might want to consider changing the reincarnation system so that souls just reincarnate at whatever location needs souls the most. I'm not proposing this yet because I'd rather hear thoughts on the idea first and any additions, changes, objections, etc people might have to the idea.
"That is an acceptable reincarnation system."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6748 on: February 06, 2015, 09:58:32 pm »

Mortals can already travel through my Catacombs, and they can exit them through any gravesite or tomb. On any world.
I don't see why the portals are so bad...

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6749 on: February 06, 2015, 09:59:44 pm »

I am in favor of this proposition, I believe the portal system should remain and this would fix the only issue it can cause. Hopefully this will calm Fusil.
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 475