Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419432 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2295 on: December 07, 2014, 03:00:47 pm »

Kaladin, I might try cracking that code some time, and I don't doubt my chances. I don't have the time right now, but don't shelve it just yet.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2296 on: December 07, 2014, 03:05:41 pm »

That's totally something I would define if I was creative.

So uh...is there some special trait I forgot to give Sappira that controls angel revival?
No. A bunch will probably revive this update. It should take half a week for most of the angels to be done with reviving under standard conditions.
$$$
Price check on Azem, Joha, Darruth, and Serac reviving everyone on Yaos' side of the Second Crusade
Price check on the above reviving the angelic regiment of Yaos' side of the Second Crusade
Price check on the above reviving the non-angelic regiment of Yaos' side of the Second Crusade

By 'Yaos's side', I mean Azem, Joha, Darruth, Serac, and Yaos' side. The side that's not Fusil's or the Lich's.
Revive: Only speeds up auto-revive for the eligible to be instant or attempts to resurrect mortals
Azem+Joha+Darruth+Serac reviving everyone on Yaos'(/Vaal's? It was RPed that way) side: 14E
Listed gods reviving Yaosian angels: 12E
Listed gods reviving mortal Yaosians: 2E, statistically will not revive everyone because of the reincarnation thing (it's a bit like undeleting from a hard drive)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: December 07, 2014, 03:18:19 pm »

So reviving all mortals that died in the battle is only 2E? That is cheap as heck. Suddenly, armies of people unafraid to die, becouse they know that their god will just rez them afterwards. God of good could do this so easily.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: December 07, 2014, 03:29:14 pm »

So reviving all mortals that died in the battle is only 2E? That is cheap as heck. Suddenly, armies of people unafraid to die, becouse they know that their god will just rez them afterwards. God of good could do this so easily.

Well that is for five gods working together to revive a few thousand men.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: December 07, 2014, 03:38:04 pm »

$$$
Moving dust cloud into orbit and shaping it as a ring.
Moving dust cloud away (as in, "far away enough for it to have no impact on anything important)
Making dust ring slowly erode void influence on the whole planet.
Opening portals within all towns affected by the cloud to plane of Creations Past.
Rearanging some of the plane of Creations Past so that souls visiting would be none the wiser abaut large temporary influx of still living.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: December 07, 2014, 04:24:54 pm »

Listed gods reviving mortal Yaosians: 2E, statistically will not revive everyone because of the reincarnation thing (it's a bit like undeleting from a hard drive)
I actually do remember about this rule, but I also remember you saying that it is possible to revive someone who's already reincarnated, but that it's very expensive to do so. You said this back during the fate-locked baby incident when I brought up the issue of reviving the girl's family. Besides, we're gods! We can literally do the impossible if we put our minds (and Essence) to it!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2301 on: December 07, 2014, 05:10:13 pm »

You could revive them, but wouldn't that involve stealing the souls of tens of thousands of newborn babies to put them back in their old body?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: December 07, 2014, 05:26:23 pm »

From memory, it would not. IIRC it would basically just replicate the souls or something. The enormous cost is partly there to make sure there are no downsides, and I doubt all the souls have had a chance to reincarnate yet unless there was a massive upsurge in birth rates on Slytha.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: December 07, 2014, 05:28:33 pm »

From memory, it would not. IIRC it would basically just replicate the souls or something. The enormous cost is partly there to make sure there are no downsides, and I doubt all the souls have had a chance to reincarnate yet unless there was a massive upsurge in birth rates on Slytha.

I don't think you really understand how the reincarnation system works. Why would you want to replicate their souls?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: December 07, 2014, 05:35:16 pm »

To bring the original dudes back to life. I don't remember exactly how it worked, I'm just going on what memory I have.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:40:09 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: December 07, 2014, 05:41:01 pm »

To bring the original dudes back to life. I don't remember exactly how it worked, I'm just going on what memory I have.

Then you are either stealing and replacing babies souls with cheap duplicates for some reason, or just making a copy of them and not really bringing them back to life.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: December 07, 2014, 05:46:39 pm »

Then you are either stealing and replacing babies souls with cheap duplicates for some reason, or just making a copy of them and not really bringing them back to life.

Though it was established that replicas are not exactly "cheap".

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: December 07, 2014, 05:49:49 pm »

$$$
Price check on creating our own Bubble

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: December 07, 2014, 06:05:23 pm »

If I support proposal 56.00.6, am I required to use my essence to assist in it's completion? My essence is a bit sparse and I've been trying to save it for working to protect my subjects.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: December 07, 2014, 06:07:56 pm »

If I support proposal 56.00.6, am I required to use my essence to assist in it's completion? My essence is a bit sparse and I've been trying to save it for working to protect my subjects.

Yep. Vote for something and you have to help pay for it.

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 350