Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419384 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2565 on: December 12, 2014, 05:40:47 pm »

The corpse was destroyed after Cim took it over, and that makes resurrection rather difficult.
Foolish fool! My resurrection doesn't rely on me having a body! Remember, the last few times I died my body was stolen/destroyed preventing me from reviving using traditional methods.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: December 12, 2014, 05:42:48 pm »

Foolish fool! My resurrection doesn't rely on me having a body! Remember, the last few times I died my body was stolen/destroyed preventing me from reviving using traditional methods.

You know, I am sure whoever is repeatedly killing you is just as frustrated by that as you are by him killing you.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: December 12, 2014, 05:49:31 pm »

I figured that the game needed an antagonist everyone could agree on and considering that Azem,Grauel,QueBare,Carmine and Yaos all have spheres that directly conflict with mine I'll say that I just picked Hard mode,but this is Bay12,Hard Mode Is The Only Mode.Also I was eating when I wrote this and there was already a god of  hunger so...

Okay. I mean Grauel probably won't do anything unless you bother his followers or destroy his stuff but if you want to antagonize him, I'm happy for the added competition. :)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: December 12, 2014, 05:53:11 pm »

I figured that the game needed an antagonist everyone could agree on and considering that Azem,Grauel,QueBare,Carmine and Yaos all have spheres that directly conflict with mine I'll say that I just picked Hard mode,but this is Bay12,Hard Mode Is The Only Mode.Also I was eating when I wrote this and there was already a god of  hunger so...

Okay. I mean Grauel probably won't do anything unless you bother his followers or destroy his stuff but if you want to antagonize him, I'm happy for the added competition. :)

His goal is feeding evryone until they are too lazy to wage war and stuff. I don't think that realy qualifies as competition. You will probably be realy good friends.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: December 12, 2014, 05:58:58 pm »

Welcome aboard. I always wanted an opposite.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: December 12, 2014, 06:01:28 pm »

Welcome aboard. I always wanted an opposite.

But he is neither generosity nor poverty. I am confused.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: December 12, 2014, 06:07:57 pm »

His goal is feeding everyone until they are too lazy to wage war and stuff. I don't think that really qualifies as competition. You will probably be really good friends.

Yeah the first thing I thought of was that it would be impossible to feed the Gruen to the point where they aren't hungry and that all it would really do was make them happier. I could be mistaken though.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: December 12, 2014, 06:31:54 pm »

His goal is feeding everyone until they are too lazy to wage war and stuff. I don't think that really qualifies as competition. You will probably be really good friends.

Yeah the first thing I thought of was that it would be impossible to feed the Gruen to the point where they aren't hungry and that all it would really do was make them happier. I could be mistaken though.

Gruen curently eating prepeared meals is a gruen not curently killing his lunch. It all works out if shefs keep working.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2573 on: December 12, 2014, 06:33:40 pm »

Okay den I'm gonna make me a semi-ridiculous character sheet...(Two-Three Minutes Later)
Name: KI'Tork
Spheres:Kitchens and Satisfaction
Primary Form/Associated Symbol:An Enormous Spatula that emits a yellowish aura, KI'Tork is frequently associated with kitchen appliances,especially Spatulas.
Description/Background: KI'Tork was formed from the Void by the Feelings of various cooks and starving beings and upon seeing the Universe decided to end all hunger so that no one would ever desire more than what was rightfully theirs.

Added.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: December 12, 2014, 07:37:20 pm »

$$$ Price check!

I am still tossing around some ideas for a new race. Someone has to create something, after all.
The Bambola:

How much to make a race of spirit-ish creatures that can create a body for themselves out of metal that is indistinguishable from whatever race they turn it into? If they "die" in the body, they simply leave and can make a new one under normal circumstances.

How much for a race that has their soul stored in a special gland/amulet/ other object? Their body can be repaired, unless that object is broken, in which case they die. How much to add combat enchantment?

How much for a single entity that controls multiple "dolls" like those made in the first one, inhabiting them all at the same time?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: December 12, 2014, 07:43:10 pm »

$$$ Price check!

How much for a race that has their soul stored in a special gland/amulet/ other object? Their body can be repaired, unless that object is broken, in which case they die.

Golems cost me 4E I think.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: December 12, 2014, 07:44:35 pm »

I can be taken off stasis now.

Also it's my birthday yay woo stuff.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: December 12, 2014, 07:47:42 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of a Zombie-like "Have to destroy the brain/pancreas/kidneys" or lich-esque soul jar than the Golems thing. Not everything is a copy of the Golems :-\.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: December 12, 2014, 07:52:01 pm »

You (sg.) sure put a lot of faith in your assumptions...

(Good luck finding out just who I meant! :P)

Rolepgeek: Permission to sig?

Go ahead, by the way.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: December 12, 2014, 08:10:40 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of a Zombie-like "Have to destroy the brain/pancreas/kidneys" or lich-esque soul jar than the Golems thing. Not everything is a copy of the Golems :-\.

Not saying it is. Power is simmiliar, so the cost will likely be the same, so you can start planing ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 350