Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419443 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2985 on: December 26, 2014, 10:14:39 am »

I'm thinking some more ascended mortals like the Lich (not nececerily as hatefull of gods) could be interesting.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: December 26, 2014, 10:25:35 am »

At this point, I think I'll be calling for suggestions on things to add, remove, change, expose, hide, or otherwise improve. Thoughts?
The subtitles make no sense. They should exist but they currently have nothing to do with what's going on in the Tick. Tidal? What's that got to do with anything? I'm guessing it relates to some secret thing with another god but that's still bad because from everyone else's perspective it's entirely out of context. This is just a nitpick. I might have some more criticisms when it's not 2:25 in the morning.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2987 on: December 26, 2014, 03:08:40 pm »

Ascended mortals mostly don't happen on their own. The last few were the results of their creators pushing certain events into happening, so that may be a viable option.

Alright. I'll see about turning the subtitle it into something based on IC thread knowledge and not secret dealings. :P

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: December 26, 2014, 03:14:38 pm »

Oh, KJP, question:

Does having a cosmically attuned race mean I can work with them to get 'discounts' on minor actions they're able to help with?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2989 on: December 26, 2014, 03:20:14 pm »

Yes. How much of a discount you get depends on their ability and willingness, though.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: December 26, 2014, 05:14:30 pm »

Ascended mortals mostly don't happen on their own. The last few were the results of their creators pushing certain events into happening, so that may be a viable option.
Wait, what? So mortals can ascend but angels can't? Why?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2991 on: December 26, 2014, 06:03:50 pm »

They're not really as powerful as angels if you know how and why they were made. It's just like a few of the older creations with weaknesses built in to reduce cost.

Also, "ascension" is mostly "promotion to plot-relevance and naming."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: December 27, 2014, 08:30:52 am »

Political discussions on OOC: I'm tempted to issue a rule requiring fanart as a ticket for participating in real-life politics-related discussions here just to decrease the demand for the discussions and increase the supply of entertaining creations.

Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. Thank you for your time, and good night.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 06:31:55 pm by Andres »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: December 27, 2014, 11:36:57 am »

Name: Melyssa
Sphere: Torture
Primary form/associated symbol: An underweight woman wearing a copper veil. Her arms and legs are tied together with chains made of emerald. Her associated symbol is an emerald chain.
Description/Background: Melyssa was once one of the most beautiful women. Her skin was as white as snow, her wavy hair was the color of copper and her emerald colored eyes were almost hypnotizing. She was always cheerful and nice to people, and everyone seemed to adore her. But her older sister got jealous of her friends and her beauty, and decided to lock her in her basement. After tying her arms and legs together with chains, she proceded to mutilate Melyssa's face, turning it into an unrecognizable bloody mass. The pain of this mutilation awakened an incredibly strong magic within Melyssa, which transferred her beauty into power. Now she wants to let every living being suffer.

Is this okay?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: December 27, 2014, 11:38:22 am »

Ooh Torture, I would try to form a pantheon with you but I wouldn't be able to justify it...

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: December 27, 2014, 01:52:36 pm »

Oh. This is worrying.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: December 27, 2014, 03:10:18 pm »

Yes. How much of a discount you get depends on their ability and willingness, though.

Cool.

Melyssa gonna get hated on~
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: December 27, 2014, 04:16:27 pm »

Primary form/associated symbol: An underweight woman wearing a copper veil. Her arms and legs are tied together with chains made of emerald. Her associated symbol is an emerald chain.
Description/Background: Melyssa was once one of the most beautiful women. Her skin was as white as snow, her wavy hair was the color of copper and her emerald colored eyes were almost hypnotizing. She was always cheerful and nice to people, and everyone seemed to adore her. But her older sister got jealous of her friends and her beauty, and decided to lock her in her basement. After tying her arms and legs together with chains, she proceded to mutilate Melyssa's face, turning it into an unrecognizable bloody mass. The pain of this mutilation awakened an incredibly strong magic within Melyssa, which transferred her beauty into power. Now she wants to let every living being suffer.

Is this okay?

As a fair warning, there is a 100% chance of you being killed the second you try to torture anyone else's followers. Especially Fusil's.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2998 on: December 28, 2014, 12:19:44 am »

Is this okay?
Accepted.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: December 28, 2014, 01:02:16 am »

Is this okay?

As a fair warning, there is a 100% chance of you being killed the second you try to torture anyone else's followers. Especially Fusil's.
There's a 90% chance Fusil will kill you anyway.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 350