Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419391 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3675 on: January 18, 2015, 01:03:41 am »

I did say 'one of' and 'mortal' right?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: January 18, 2015, 01:04:21 am »

I did say 'one of' and 'mortal' right?

Icytea didn't.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: January 18, 2015, 01:15:06 am »

Why are you people arguing over the longest-lived race? It's literally the first entry in the Bestiary. The Bestiary, by the way, is the first post on page 100. It's not exactly a chore to find.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3678 on: January 18, 2015, 01:23:04 am »

Why are you people arguing over the longest-lived race? It's literally the first entry in the Bestiary. The Bestiary, by the way, is the first post on page 100. It's not exactly a chore to find.
And yet, Atropos is not even on there. Despite making several races...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: January 18, 2015, 01:24:35 am »

What races are they? What Tick were they made in? Can I get links to show when they were created?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: January 18, 2015, 01:25:50 am »

What races are they? What Tick were they made in? Can I get links to show when they were created?

You missed the Hovori too. Do you really not remember? You tried blocking at least one from your cities. From my memory:

Death Bells (Week or two ago)
Those Desert things (Before that)
And Deathbells (yesterday)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: January 18, 2015, 01:28:41 am »

I don't remember blocking any Hovori from my city. I'll get to work now.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: January 18, 2015, 01:31:48 am »

I don't remember blocking any Hovori from my city. I'll get to work now.

Those where meant to be seperate statements, I kinda put them together  :P

What I meant: You forgot the Hovori.
Next statement: How could you forget the God of Death made several creations when you blocked them out of your city?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3683 on: January 18, 2015, 02:00:31 am »

Races
Firstborn shadow people. They can form anything from dust. (Could eat dust)
Create 3000 twilight born, and a bell of twilight in each of their cities.
Spoiler: Twilight born (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bells of twilight (click to show/hide)
The desert dwellers. Die in rain, kill people with illusions. (Don't eat)
Create a race of desert dwelling people that look like me and lead people to their deaths with illusions of safety. (Control of mirages) They can also produce bursts of extreme heat in danger, but will die if rain falls on them.
Lunagee. Lives in space, hivemindish. Partially my angel. (Eats like grey goo)
Deathbells. Grows from corpses, plant skeleton things. (Photosynthesize)
Spoiler: Deathbells (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:05:37 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3684 on: January 18, 2015, 02:07:00 am »

Next statement: How could you forget the God of Death made several creations when you blocked them out of your city?
Not just that, she also tried to veto the twilight born!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: January 18, 2015, 02:09:52 am »

So the Twilight-Borns are spirits? Can you give me information on the individual dust people? Do Twilight-Borns, Desert Dwellers, and dust people reproduce? Are the individual dust people sapient?

Not just that, she also tried to veto the twilight born!
I was vetoing the creation of the Bells of Twilight because I thought they were going to bio-nuke entire cities.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: January 18, 2015, 02:10:47 am »

Actually, aren't the Gruen the longest-living race? They only get larger and hungrier as time goes on, after all.

Fun Gruen Fact: Gruen don't die from aging directly but can die from starving when older. Any Gruen can eat excessively but the youngest ones can actually survive purely from photosynthesis or small food portions limited to just dirt and rocks. Food requirements grow with the size of the Gruen which increases with age or excessive eating. So as Gruen grow due to age or eating, they actually go from little or no food requirement to massive food requirement. Effectively any Gruen that doesn't die in combat will probably eventually die from starving after getting too big which "normally" happens slowly due to age but is sped up drastically by excessive eating... which all Gruen have a natural tendency to do. So most Gruen are purposely speeding up their life cycle by eating more than they need to. This is a well known fact to Gruen but almost all are willing to risk the potential early death to become bigger and more powerful sooner. The idea is that big enough Gruen earn enough power and influence in society to procure enough food. This usually works until a point when the aging younger Gruen become powerful and numerous enough to overthrow and eat the older Gruen, effectively taking their positions.

It's probably very variable from one Gruen to the next, depending a lot on individual lifestyles as well as each Gruen's status in society. In ideal conditions with unlimited food, they should be effectively immortal but that's not a realistic situation.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3687 on: January 18, 2015, 02:18:50 am »

So the Twilight-Borns are spirits? Can you give me information on the individual dust people? Do Twilight-Borns, Desert Dwellers, and dust people reproduce? Are the individual dust people sapient?
Twilight-born are not spirits, you could punch one if you wanted to. Is that what you mean?
Individual dust people are not sapient, they are more like a vessel for The Lunagee to work through?

All my races reproduce. The Lunagee by converting people to part of it, and the other two normally.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: January 18, 2015, 02:29:03 am »

Twilight-born are not spirits, you could punch one if you wanted to. Is that what you mean?
Individual dust people are not sapient, they are more like a vessel for The Lunagee to work through?

All my races reproduce. The Lunagee by converting people to part of it, and the other two normally.
Kind of. What form do they usually take? Humanoid? Quadruped? Other?
Ok.

Converting people into part of it? How does that work?

I have enough info to write in the Desert Dwellers but I still need to know about the Twilight-Borns and the dust people.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:13:08 am by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: January 18, 2015, 02:30:37 am »

Kind of. What form do they usually take? Humanoid? Quadruped? Other?
Ok.

Converting people into part of it? How does that work?

I have enough info to write in the Desert Dwellers but I still need to know about the Twilight-Borns and the dust people.

...The real question is why you need all this information on them. All the bestiary pages just seem to be a single line description -_-.

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 350