Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419450 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4365 on: February 08, 2015, 02:08:10 pm »

In the time Bay12 has existed, 34 non-bot accounts were permabaned. Thats like a ban a month. Up to you to decide wether or not this is rare.

Generaly, to get banned you need to piss off people enough to report you. Several of them. GWG just couldn't let an argument go, filling thread upon thread with info nobody cared abaut.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: February 08, 2015, 02:37:26 pm »

Heh, back when I first joined the forum, I used to argue a ton with GWG in suggestion games. I don't really get involved in those anymore though. Arguing seems an almost intrinsic part of those games.

The only other time I ever got frustrated enough to get argumentative in a game was when I played my first god game where I got stuck playing as a mortal champion who couldn't really do anything. My character was so weak to start he couldn't even lead a minor slave revolt without almost dying. That was like the only game I ever became annoyed with enough to argue with a gm but it hasn't happened since.

On a somewhat related note, Rolepgeek, didn't you gm a god/devil game a long time ago where I was some type of immortal guy who made an army of goblins and golems and I worked with Vgray's character? I remember someone in that game comparing my character to Sauron but it ended before I got to do anything too crazy.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: February 08, 2015, 03:16:29 pm »

Okeydokes. Just woke up and two more pages. I've seen GWG before but he mostly looked like a grump rather than an argumentative person, though to be honest I probably haven't been on as many separate threads as you guys. I'm going to end my argument on nice/good because that's going nowhere.

Neither you or TGOE has ever been particularly cutting or particularly polite.
Who's TGOE?

This is a claim that TGOE is polite, a falsehood. Neither is he cutting.
Seriously, who's TGOE?

b. everyone's a hypocrite, what matters is what you're a hypocrite for
NOOOOOO. WRONG. "It's better to be a sinner than a hypocrite." Everyone is a hypocrite to an extent and a goal that everyone should have is to make themselves as least hypocritical as possible.

Oh, no, you misunderstood me. That wasn't a threat. That was simply stating a fact; if you had decided to be a dick, I would have been unable to handle it calmly.

I wonder if Fusil could use this one? "It wasn't a threat. I was simply stating a fact; if you had decided to annoy me, I would have been unable to handle to calmly"...Nah, it is too utterly stupid for anyone to believe. Even I would have to vote "imprison" on that one!
This was actually pretty funny. :D

EDIT: It's funny because it's true, especially since Fusil tried getting out of imprisonment by using the "just stating facts" argument.

My response to Stirk, since Dreamer's right.
I WILL MURDER YOU AND BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD!!!

I was never actually fine with the cocaine myself, I just can't really do anything about it.
Well, one of the gods who started it is dead and the other is sealed. You could probably shell out the 4E to stop it if you wanted to. It's the Good thing to do.

$$$

I'd like a price check on the flower I just created. I'll lower their number if they cost too much.
So you already know how to make price checks. Kudos! :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:18:02 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: February 08, 2015, 03:18:18 pm »

Who's TGOE?

The God of Evil.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: February 08, 2015, 03:18:25 pm »

You mean (Un)Holy Powers? Yeah. Was never devoted enough to that game to make it work properly, though, in the face of player conflict like LordBucket pulled.

Also, Andres, I disagree. And stop trying to tell me what is or isn't Good. Seriously. Don't try to tell me how to play my character, please.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: February 08, 2015, 04:50:19 pm »

Who's TGOE?

The God of Evil.
What god of evil?

Also, Andres, I disagree. And stop trying to tell me what is or isn't Good. Seriously. Don't try to tell me how to play my character, please.
If you're talking about the Mystic Snow thing, that was a joke. Sorry about that.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: February 08, 2015, 04:54:18 pm »

What god of evil?

He who shal not be spelled correctly.

If you're talking about the Mystic Snow thing, that was a joke. Sorry about that.

It isn't your fault he is horrible at telling when someone is joking  ::).

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: February 08, 2015, 04:56:40 pm »

To be fair there wasn't any obvious indication I was joking.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4373 on: February 08, 2015, 04:57:09 pm »

Evil is opposite of Good, get it?

Also, Andres, I'm going to repay you for past events... I never forget a debt. They just wait a while. Sorry it took so long! ;D

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: February 08, 2015, 04:58:08 pm »

What past events? I'm being framed! I have no idea what I'm being framed for but I had nothing to do with it!

EDIT: Seriously, aside from the stuff I did with Neron I've done no secret actions against other gods. As for open actions, I can't imagine what you think I did to you to make you so upset.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: February 08, 2015, 04:58:38 pm »

Evil is opposite of Good, get it?

Also, Andres, I'm going to repay you for past events... I never forget a debt. They just wait a while. Sorry it took so long! ;D

Well that is slightly ominous....

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4376 on: February 08, 2015, 04:59:42 pm »

What past events? I'm being framed! I have no idea what I'm being framed for but I had nothing to do with it!
Oh, you did it. It just seems you have forgotten...
Atropos never did get to test her knife, did she?
*Maniacal Laugh!*

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: February 08, 2015, 05:02:03 pm »

Whatever problems we have between us doesn't have to be solved with violence! Let's just talk about it and I'm sure we can find some kind of recompense!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: February 08, 2015, 05:04:37 pm »

Didn't she?  ???

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4379 on: February 08, 2015, 05:11:02 pm »

Didn't she?  ???
She tried, but it missed? Or failed, or something.

Atropos has teleported in and not poked Malakath in the ribs!
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 350