Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 419433 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #4680 on: February 20, 2015, 09:46:50 am »

I found out that Cim was an illusion with them.

KJP said I could probably guess where you actually were, the problem was I don't think I could.

Also, I decentralized myself to the point that no single attack could kill me effectively, by spreading out like a server system via my Avatars and Obelisks and Ley Lines.

and Rune Magic was basically Cosmic Magic but I grabbed a bunch of the excess souls laying around and kept them in my personal plane to serve as a power source. The runes were to help people keep from burning out their bodies from so much magic flowing through.

I also accidentally spent 14 essence on making half a dozen Administrative Angels.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: February 20, 2015, 10:04:17 am »

Whoa, Wait, You're Cancelling Ye Gods? Aw... But Still, I'm Looking Forward to the Sequel, And this'll lemme implement some of my Ideas...

Also, Guys. KI'Tork was responsible for the Parasite Hordes, And The Statues, And Quite a Bit of other stuff I can't remember right now, Thank You Kilojoule Proton, I Deeply Appreciate that Awesome Gaming Experience.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:07:00 am by LuckyKobold »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:00 am »

Meh, I wasn't really doing anything. I had the worry of over-burdening KJP, but I was getting a bit more active in terms of secret actions later on. I had a secret goal of controlling all the luck after a PM KJP sent me, but I wasn't really doing anything about it.

I was the one who caused people to be hurt with magic after we got rid of the restrictions on magic, but this was just because Malakath was declaring herself God of Magic, which was nonsense :P I suspect Cim knew, hence the warning, and I imagine a few others did too.

Also, for KJP, would you mind PM-ing me if you start a new game up? This was the first forum game I ever really got into, and it was great fun :)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: February 20, 2015, 10:08:37 am »

Seriously Kilo, You're an Amazing GM and I really wonder how much Subterfuge was Really Going on...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: February 20, 2015, 11:27:17 am »

While we are sharing, I might as well join in :P. Fusil was a large part of the game since the beginning, saying his every secret action would take forever. Instead, Ill share some abilities you where probably curios about. If you have any question about a particular action Fusil may or may not have taken, feel free to ask.

Lets start off with my Tykki! The thing I will miss most about this game, rest in piece Tykki. I am sure you and Fusil will be comfortable in that private bubble. Anyway, I pretty much did all private actions that where not making things through Tykki. She has almost every power you can imagine, so a list will probably leave a bunch off, and I might be making some stuff up or embellishing just for fun  :P.
Tykki's abilities:
-50E+ Offensive upgrades (including general combat)
-50E+ Defensive upgrades (including general combat.) This is what made her practically immortal
-The ability to snipe things from an amazing distance (from the moon to the planet at maximum)
-The ability to turn invisible:
-'' to read minds
-'' to shapeshift
-Scanning abilities (can see Void energy, who talked to the Void, and things like if Cim was really somewhere or if it was just his decoy)
-Stealth Upgrades
-Status effect resistance
And that is a short list of some of the most important ones. When she has her sword, she can also:
-Kill Gods (which is why her normal attacks could injure Gods)
-Destroy an army in a single attack (Yep, she had a Nuke.)
-Permakill angels and steal their souls
-Steal normal souls
-Damage enchantments

And more, that usually got used for a single mission and forgot about (like the swords ability to cut off connection with Gods on whatever it hit, which didn't end up being very useful.)

Next, my magic upgrades! I thought the solution was pretty obviose, and don't know why nobody else thought the same thing. To upgrade magic, making it safer and more powerful for my followers, I simply invented Crux. Soulstuff that doesn't make up souls. It can take the form of metal, gem, liquid, or even gas, whatever the owner desires. Magic users could tap into Crux, burning it instead of them. The God Engines where powered by Crux, and I had domes placed around A-S-H cities that where filled with Crux allowing them to do everything from teli-evacuate everyone to hold an artificial atmosphere to defense. The Mortals where also working on Crux-powered flying vehicals, though I never got to see if they ended up developing it any more.

Finally, the Vindico! Most of what they are isn't a secret, I added some new interesting classes and stuff. But they do have one ability that was incredibly useful, incredibly obviose, and secret. They had the ability to nullify actions taken by the God's on them. Which is why they didn't get killed immediately in the wars. After the war, I made some more and had them surround A-S-H cities in trenches, acting as a shield against Godly influence, which is *probably* why Cim couldn't just teleport in. Also, about 5-seconds after they where created, my mortals figured out how to make this enchantment themselves and put it into armor. Tykki, in the end, had a suit of armor with this effect (I didn't want to use one in the actual battle, in case it effected my own powers on her), adding to her invincibility.

Now to responds!:

Cim's ultimate secret goal was to set everything in stasis for complete control of the Bubble.

I knew it, you kinda gave out hints when talking about a Null with the same goal  :P.

It was Cim who killed Fusil the second time by cursing his funny hat to attract his and Tykki's attacks to hit himself instead of their intended targets.

Hehe, nope! This last Fusil's death wasn't involved in that. Neither Tykki or I where attacking anything at the moment, if I remember correctly.

While we are giving out information like this, Tykki was the Jellyroll and the Godslayer (her sword) was the rifle that almost killed Cim. The dice sided with Cim and he survived.

Cim created a ring that couldn't exist but could still project psymental attacks. After all, nothing could harm Tykki.

Tykki can also kill nothing with her glare, don't know if that would have worked.

Also, Guys. KI'Tork was responsible for the Parasite Hordes, And The Statues, And Quite a Bit of other stuff I can't remember right now, Thank You Kilojoule Proton, I Deeply Appreciate that Awesome Gaming Experience.

I knew, Fusil knew. I was about to kill you when that annoying Durrath thing came up. I mean, the Oracle stated that in front of everyone, it was pretty obviose  :P, and as I said before, Tykki was watching you for Void influence. When I was in the sun, I had plans to get you and your pantheon to attack me directly while I was sealed, so Tykki could nuke you without getting me sealed forever. Didn't work  :-\.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #4685 on: February 20, 2015, 11:55:30 am »

Thanks for running the game, KJP. Although I've only been in it for a short time, I've enjoyed it (although it was mostly observing, to be honest).

Also, the act of making the Falciri gave me important inspiration I needed for my programming coursework. They shall live on as a race in an RPG.

The only secret actions I took were to create a pantheon with Quartz Mace, which was announced publicly, and we were in the early stages of a plot to assassinate the Merman Emperor.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: February 20, 2015, 12:01:39 pm »

Thanks for running the game, KJP. Although I've only been in it for a short time, I've enjoyed it (although it was mostly observing, to be honest).

Also, the act of making the Falciri gave me important inspiration I needed for my programming coursework. They shall live on as a race in an RPG.

The only secret actions I took were to create a pantheon with Quartz Mace, which was announced publicly, and we were in the early stages of a plot to assassinate the Merman Emperor.

Oh, I also blessed him with enough luck to avoid assassins, in return for worship.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #4687 on: February 20, 2015, 12:03:26 pm »

Oh, I also blessed him with enough luck to avoid assassins, in return for worship.

I am now wondering how an arrow blessed by the God of the Hunt and loosed by a skilled hunter would be affected by a luck blessing.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: February 20, 2015, 12:34:25 pm »

The dice sided with Cim and he survived.
More like the dice rolled off the side of the table. Cim didn't play any chances.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4689 on: February 20, 2015, 12:46:17 pm »

Wait, you spent that much on Tykki? Really?
Kit cost about 12E, maybe less than that even... But she also had 30E spent on giving her 15 max E to spend on upgrades when she fought others.

Also, Serac was the one who caused the winter blizzards, but I didn't mean to kill anyone. I just wanted to cancel the feast. Also, Serac was the one with the freezing and drowning stuff too.

Oh, and I destroyed Odolhirum.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: February 20, 2015, 12:53:16 pm »

Thanks for everything you have done KP and I wish you luck with any sequel you make.

I knew, Fusil knew. I was about to kill you when that annoying Durrath thing came up. I mean, the Oracle stated that in front of everyone, it was pretty obviose  :P, and as I said before, Tykki was watching you for Void influence. When I was in the sun, I had plans to get you and your pantheon to attack me directly while I was sealed, so Tykki could nuke you without getting me sealed forever. Didn't work  :-\.
We knew a direct attack would get us killed, so we had the sun burn you instead.  :P
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 12:55:17 pm by Ama »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: February 20, 2015, 12:56:37 pm »

Melyssa's end goal was to cleanse the world by letting every soul experience so much pain that they "Ascended", just like her. Didn't even get close though :P

If I recall correctly, I haven't done anything extremely evil, exept for creating the ice megabeast and giving some kind of void pouch to some kind of messenger and sending the dude back in time. I also took the Lich's ashes, but they seemed to have become mundane.

Who tried to capture the Merman Emperor with a flying castle? I actually witnessed someone dressed as the emperor being kidnapped when talking to him.

Quite some people have helped with the killing of Fusil by upgrading the sun. (me, KI'Tork, Neron, Cim and Gaybar/Queßare IIRC)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: February 20, 2015, 01:01:10 pm »

I was always pretty curious what would happen if Cim and Grauel decided to fight against each other.

Like Stirk, I guessed your goal after the Null revelation you made along with the OOC comment about Cim being lawful evil. I was pretty confident it wouldn't affect me though.

I was the one who convinced a void cult to launch a raid on the Divine Library. I found out it had information on some of my private creations that I didn't want people replicating.

I also convinced a huge number of Void Cults to worship me.

At the end, I was pretty close to being like a Null but I don't think anyone could actually become one. My research led me to believe they were actually servants of gods in another bubble and they rebelled against them and killed them. So us becoming Null would technically be a downgrade?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: February 20, 2015, 01:08:01 pm »

Neron`s end goal was to try an find a way to another bubble...I didn't get close at all..

Things Neron Did~

-Nuke one of Yaos` angels
-Create a dimension filled with giant ice Spiders
-Create a bunker able to hold NUKE leaders and Merwen if Neron died
-Have NUKE study and even build magical nukes
-Create an elite branch of NUKE that were kidnapping and removing leaders of ISAY
-Sent several Saints to ASH lands

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: February 20, 2015, 03:15:12 pm »

Too bad it's finished. I barely had time too play, even though the little I played was awesome. I'd love to join any new version. If one of you is planning to do one, be sure to tell me ;)

As for my master plan:

I had quite a few plans to expand my influence and give more power to my creation.

I planned to create a planet at some point which would've been used to expand my influence and worship.

I wanted to increase the tyrannis' ability to spread and give it the ability to grow on living organism, hijack the host's brain and use it as a food source and a seed carrier, with the eventual goal to destroy or enslave any sapient life.
I planed to give the gasbags the ability to do telekinesis and allow them to control electric bolts produced by their brains (this is the gift I said I would give to them)
The asteroid belt around D'hrool was made so I could send metals on the planet, which the gasbags would've turned into shells for themselves with their new abilities, protecting them from dissipation and pressure change.
I planed to send gasbags on slytha while the tyrannis would be devastating the world to colonize it, allowing me to have more worshippers.

My goal on keshan was to be seen as a benevolent god by humans, giving them gifts and giving my followers some kind of healing power with my eldritch magic.

I wanted to create a private dimension containing a library keeping every secrets mortal kept along with books on my eldritch magic.
The main goal of this dimension, however, was to hide me from other gods once some of my more evil plans would've started. I planed to create many decoys similar to the orb I had made so I could still influence the bubble while staying safe in my base.

I wanted that everyone research the void and essence to know if I could use my sphere to claim essence from the nulls or siphon them of their energy somehow. I had the goal of expanding beyond the bubble and become stronger that any void being. Ghizher saw nulls as nothing more that a potential energy source and had no plans to associate with them.

I considered grauel as a potential ally. I would've probably supported his goal of eating the bubble if I was sure I could live without it before as it would allow me to get rid of any potential enemies. I would've also tried to get him to help me conquer slytha if I was sure I could trust him at this point.

I had not done anything in secret other than the interrogation at this point, so most of my plans were still drafts. Anyone suspecting me of keeping secrets was actually wrong :P .

The eldritch magic was supposed to give some mind controlling abilities at a low level and allow to bend reality/laws of nature at higher levels.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 350