Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [DFhack] Manage labor not working?  (Read 1353 times)

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
[DFhack] Manage labor not working?
« on: November 09, 2014, 05:23:17 pm »

In the units list with DFhack installed, It used to be that you could "Manage Labors" in much the same fashion as Dwarf Therapist. In the newest release, for the latest version of DF, it looks like it's not working. It says it should if you press the "?" key, but nothing happens when I do. Suggestions?
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

Deathswarm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DFhack] Manage labor not working?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 02:22:53 am »

maybe you could use some stuff from the termitefolk mod or ant colony mod to create them, and I think you need to make them weaker if you make them reproduce fast.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 03:42:59 am »

It's a display bug, it still uses the 'l' key.

maybe you could use some stuff from the termitefolk mod or ant colony mod to create them, and I think you need to make them weaker if you make them reproduce fast.

Probably the wrong topic.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 10:47:41 am »

u-l (unit list, then press "l") is what you need (if you are talking about manipulator)
It works very well, but you may want to make one little raw tweak: Namely if you need to toggle the alchemy labor (used by many mods) you will need to enable it in the entity.

With a bit of practice manipulator can totally replace therapist (with slightly reduced functionality)
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS