Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Battle of the 8 Armies☼ - Looking for players (Who wants some Waaaaagh?)  (Read 120654 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Battle of the 8 Armies☼ - Succubus Player wanted for Year3 :)
« Reply #360 on: December 29, 2014, 06:13:07 pm »

Is it wrong that I'm tempted to claim another year of Orcs just to get my stuff back? :P
No. :D I'd love to see Gamerlords reaction, after you change the management again. After all I constantly get criticised for my communistic playstyle, with all labors active on all units. :D

Updated the frontpage with links to all new posts.

Smake, I dont see the surviving sleeping druids on the last screenshot... did they die?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 29, 2014, 07:32:07 pm »

Smake, I dont see the surviving sleeping druids on the last screenshot... did they die?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Pencil_Art
Nobody is putting these in the stockpile.

That looks like a minecart "quantum" stockpile, working as intended.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:36:43 pm by smakemupagus »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 29, 2014, 08:53:29 pm »

DFFD File uploaded! The werewolves are officially out of my hands and into yours, Jakob! Have !!FUN!!

Sorry I couldn't do more about the werewolves.  :(

And it seems i forgot to make the aboveground farm plots grow sun berries. I was preoccupied. Remember to do that, Jakob! Sunshine is the best drink in the game and also quite valuable.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:07:57 am by Pencil_Art »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 30, 2014, 10:00:59 am »

I am having difficulty opening the save.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #364 on: December 30, 2014, 10:11:04 am »

I am having difficulty opening the save.
You extract the file you downloaded (for example with 7zip or Winrar), and move it into data/saves. Make sure you dont have a subfolder to many (saves/battle of 8 armies/battle of 8 armies/raw is too much, it should read save\Battle of the armies\raw) and thats it.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

qorthos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 30, 2014, 11:02:01 am »

I'd like year 4 of dorfs plz

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #366 on: December 30, 2014, 11:03:23 am »

Done.

Just noticed that we have Year 2 completely done. :) I'll prepare the next big comparison.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 12:02:57 pm by Meph »

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 30, 2014, 12:07:38 pm »

Done.

Just noticed that we have Year 2 completely done. :) I'll prepare the next big comparison.
Year 2 isn't actually done yet. I Didn't complete the winter for the hermit and urist mcdwarf hasn't shown up to finish it yet.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #368 on: December 30, 2014, 12:10:04 pm »

He has shown up, but reported problems getting the save to run. I'm downloading it myself atm. But since you did year 2 (except the very end), I'll count that save for now. Mostly because the hermit is a bit different from the other races anyway. ;)

Jakob

• Bay Watcher
  • !!FABULOUS!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 30, 2014, 12:13:24 pm »

DFFD File uploaded! The werewolves are officially out of my hands and into yours, Jakob! Have !!FUN!!

Sorry I couldn't do more about the werewolves.  :(

And it seems i forgot to make the aboveground farm plots grow sun berries. I was preoccupied. Remember to do that, Jakob! Sunshine is the best drink in the game and also quite valuable.
Oh good god why. I'm not that good at DF, much less Masterwork, this is going to be an adventure.

Armok help me.
Build a replica of the Krusty Krab around the creature, then lock prisoners customers inside it so that the sponge can mutilate them take their order.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 30, 2014, 12:13:31 pm »

When I try to extract it 7zip says it cannot open the save as an archive

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #371 on: December 30, 2014, 12:15:59 pm »

I get the same thing. The archive is corrupted. I downloaded it twice, tried different programs to extract it... nothing.

vjmdhzgr, you have to re-upload it. Maybe use dffd instead?

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 30, 2014, 12:38:49 pm »

I get the same thing. The archive is corrupted. I downloaded it twice, tried different programs to extract it... nothing.

vjmdhzgr, you have to re-upload it. Maybe use dffd instead?
I wanted to use dffd, but I tried signing up quite a while ago and I never got the confirmation email. A friend of mine even tried signing up at the same time and didn't get the email either. I tried to sign up again, but it said my email was already used. I also tried every password I would have most likely used. Also of course, there's the reason I didn't do the winter being that I'm away from my computer for Christmas and won't be back until late night this Friday. I might be able to have somebody upload the file for me. As it is for now though, I think my last post had most of the information you'd need for the comparison, and anything else can just be inferred based off of how the game mode works.

EDIT: I will definitely be able to attempt this upload through guiding someone over phone. It would be nice if another good upload location were given though because of aforementioned dffd problems.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:01:43 pm by vjmdhzgr »
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #373 on: December 30, 2014, 01:14:44 pm »

Dropbox should work. No idea why the save is corrupted, but its not because of dropbox. Megaupload is another one you could use.

qorthos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 30, 2014, 02:07:00 pm »

What is this massive pile of ore doing here?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's the end of the ore minecart route.  The minecart dumps everything onto that tile.  Since that tile is also a stockpile, the dwarves do not move them.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43