Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 102495 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

The slimy bastard. Keep us from seeing your alignment even when you're dead, will you?
Well, now's the time to buy graverob.

Why did I hammer? I did not want to read the same damn conversation again and again anymore. Furthermore, I felt his hipocracy in giving up after arguing for so long that he saw it as scummy was scummy. I also think that at this point we have a better chance of lynching scum than town even if we lynch at random.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

I also think that at this point we have a better chance of lynching scum than town even if we lynch at random.
And why would you think that, flabort.  And there's another where that one came from.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Also I keep on being cursed :v

This is very odd! 4maskwolf claimed that nobody had curse. Would somebody hide curse for the 1 (2?) xp?
...Let me get yon log.

CYOM3 - D4
Today at 08 pm

Sap, Self-Cleanse, Industrious, Grounded, Afflicted, Dense, Mole

CYOM3 - D5
Today at 09 pm »
Sap, Self-Cleanse, Industrious, Grounded, Afflicted, Dense, Mole, Simple
I haven't ever used Sap--on ~D3, I had 'kill'. Which has then been assumedly recalled.

Also...you're in shock, yet earlier claim you're immune to {Many things} >_>
Why?

PFP
The slimy bastard. Keep us from seeing your alignment even when you're dead, will you?
Well, now's the time to buy graverob.
What's your lasting read on Origami now?
For me, I honestly still think he's town or third-party, leaning on the latter due to his attitude; initially newbie leaning town though.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, I'm sorry. NQT hasn't been able to process my actions yet, but I essentially know who everyone is behind each mask.

However, don't bother voting me, I'm immune to votes by this point; Free self pardon since day 3.

Shakerag
The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alrighty, the 'l', 'u', 'm' and 'i' keys are hard to press and regster here, so excuse any mssng letters of those sorts. Because public PC area.

Two Mafias/Choose-Your-Own-Third-Party Numbers permitting, there will be either two mafia teams, third parties, or (most likely) both.
Considerng this dea, given what I was questonng earlier. Problem is that the varabe of knowing how many are in a team (assmedly 2+ or the noton of a 'team' is flawed...unless techncaties in terms don't exst here [so 1-man teas ay exst])

- 4maskwolf
- Peradon
- Shakerag
- Flabort
- Hector13
- Tiruin }Silver}
- Deus Asmoth
- Persus13 Cheeetar

Remaining:
Mask colours: Red, Green, Bronze, White, Brown, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Black

Ded Town
- TheDarkStar {Gold}
- Peradon {CreaM}
- Deathsword {PINK}

Third Party
- Varee {Violet}
- Hector13 {Bleu}

Unknown; Tiruin presumes third party
- origamiscienceguy {Orange}
But gven origai and/or the others' flp--I' on the assumption that we're playng vs Third-partes here.

NQT: n ths game, is there a chance for there beng only ONE Mafa tea?
Does tea == 2+ players, or may a team be composed of only 1 player?

Ah, I'm sorry. NQT hasn't been able to process my actions yet, but I essentially know who everyone is behind each mask.

However, don't bother voting me, I'm immune to votes by this point; Free self pardon since day 3.
And then flabort was scum. :^

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We'll see about that, cheeky.  Depending on the results of my actions I may have just screwed you out of your protections.

flabort

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

We'll see about that, cheeky.  Depending on the results of my actions I may have just screwed you out of your protections.

flabort
Interesting. How would you do that? Recall?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

flabort
Interesting. How would you do that? Recall?
Trade secret.  I don't want him getting around it by knowing what it is, on the off chance he hasn't sent in his actions yet.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

flabort
-.-
Am I the only town left!?

But seriously here; what's up w/ you and flabort? What's up w/ your attitude flabort?
And do you reason out flabort's single notice of 'don't bother voting me' to be a scum-side taunt? I see it as neutral.

I have to use textspeak to cope with this keyboard. :-\

PPE

Trade secret.  I don't want him getting around it by knowing what it is, on the off chance he hasn't sent in his actions yet.
You used a Kill, didn't ya?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehehe using a kill would be absolutely poetic, given what happened to me last game, but no.

He hasn't been this cocky all game and then suddenly he just starts acting like nothing can touch him.  Does that sound like town to anyone here?  Particularly after last game I was going to screw him out of his supposed "guaranteed win".

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

bah again.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubt that he did. As far as protections, I'm fairly sure that even if you roleblocked me, Unstoppable would stop that, Hasty would stop you from delaying me (any further than my shear volume of power already does), I'm Insured, Hardy, Circumspect, Death-Resistant and Resurecting, Grounded, Holy, etc.

Also, I sent in my actions basically the minute I hammered OSG; it's just that 20+ actions takes some time to process.
The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehehe using a kill would be absolutely poetic, given what happened to me last game, but no.

He hasn't been this cocky all game and then suddenly he just starts acting like nothing can touch him.  Does that sound like town to anyone here?  Particularly after last game I was going to screw him out of his supposed "guaranteed win".
...He's been that way the whole game for me (and as far as my notes span, its consistent with his attitude).

Override that notion--how is someone boasting 'votes can't stop me', necessarily scum/my?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...He's been that way the whole game for me (and as far as my notes span, its consistent with his attitude).

Override that notion--how is someone boasting 'votes can't stop me', necessarily scum?
How is that in any way NOT scum boasting to do that?

Meh, I think we just have a difference of opinion on the matter.  My vote stays.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

NQT: n ths game, is there a chance for there beng only ONE Mafa tea?
Does tea == 2+ players, or may a team be composed of only 1 player?
A team always has at least two players in this game. There could be just one mafia team.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74