Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 102198 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

PPE
I doubt that he did. As far as protections, I'm fairly sure that even if you roleblocked me, Unstoppable would stop that, Hasty would stop you from delaying me (any further than my shear volume of power already does), I'm Insured, Hardy, Circumspect, Death-Resistant and Resurecting, Grounded, Holy, etc.

Also, I sent in my actions basically the minute I hammered OSG; it's just that 20+ actions takes some time to process.
Funny. You had me thinking on a figure-head scumteam; one buys Sap or Free-Sap and sucks their allies to get a turtle-build.

How is that in any way NOT scum boasting to do that?

Meh, I think we just have a difference of opinion on the matter.  My vote stays.
Still need your viewpoint in detail here, sillycat. :3
That's not tellng me anything--I can see how it is nderstandable, bt in regard to flabort's attitde in this whole game, it woud be inctefully..weird to know he'd ust out himself ike that.
Its more his ego speaking here, for I.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

[joke]My name is coolcat, thank you very much  :P 8)[/joke]

But seriously, if he's actually as invincible as he believes then he has nothing to fear from us and can flaunt his power openly while not outright saying "I'm scum" because then we'd all gang up on him and try to find a way to get him deadified.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If cheeetar did indeed recall kill I know at least one mask that is probably a player without flexible, along with another mask I'm pretty sure is an NPC.
Err, whatnow?

NQT: n ths game, is there a chance for there beng only ONE Mafa tea?
Does tea == 2+ players, or may a team be composed of only 1 player?
A team always has at least two players in this game. There could be just one mafia team.
Othanks!

Edit: Yeah its besmirch, not curse. Sorry, was working by prior memory.

But seriously, if he's actually as invincible as he believes then he has nothing to fear from us and can flaunt his power openly while not outright saying "I'm scum" because then we'd all gang up on him and try to find a way to get him deadified.
...He could be town too, in doing that.
Part of why I'm partial to him not being scum, is because that was how I act at times. However I'm awaiting his x-pl-na-shn here.

Gah letters.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Alright, which cheeky sod recalled recall?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Nobody claimed their full action/ability list other than me, by my memory.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

The hum of ethereal energy grew louder as the monks struggled to conceal their runic utterances and crypto-harmonic convergences...

Votes
4maskwolf
Shakerag - [1] - Flabort
Flabort - 4maskwolf, 4maskwolf
Tiruin
Deus Asmoth
Cheeetar

Mask colours: Red, Green, Bronze, White, Silver,  Brown, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Black
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:20:39 pm by notquitethere »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

That's interesting- somebody appears to have blackmailed you, 4maskwolf.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's interesting- somebody appears to have blackmailed you, 4maskwolf.
That's shouldn't be possible, I'm protected from blackmails.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Huh. I assumed that would be the reason for your vote not having a number next to it after voting for Flabort.
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

..Massclaim yet? :V

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NQT, didn't you say earlier that a blackmailed person's vote would not appear in the votecount at all?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I did.

Am I the only town left!?

But seriously here; what's up w/ you and flabort? What's up w/ your attitude flabort?
And do you reason out flabort's single notice of 'don't bother voting me' to be a scum-side taunt? I see it as neutral.

I doubt it.

What's up between 4mask and me is very little. We've been acting mostly independently of each other, towards different goals and endgames.

My attitude shift may be because I just entered my endgame. I have 81 UNSPENT points left and already did all my shopping for today. I have multiple kills queued up, and I've just recalled the only two things that could wreck my plans. I'm immune to votes and kills, completely, and even if you do find a way to kill me I'll just come back and you have to REPEAT that.

I see it as a taunt AT a scum team.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also edit on that log--the added flaws were not due to being Afflicted nor is my point on that--I'm askng if anyone ever had Afflicted at all n the game, beforehand.

I see it as a taunt AT a scum team.
...So, massclaim. :^

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I did.

Why did you have to do that? I'd recalled besmirch, and kill- these actions were super useful (I am assuming).
I've played some mafia.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

..Massclaim yet? :V
Well, I'll claim my fluff.  I'm the psychic archangel of mass denial.

PPE: Well the endgames thing is certainly true, I went with a nice defensive build rather than a gamebreaking one.  Why are you accusing Shakerag?
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 74