Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 94387 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1650 on: April 29, 2016, 04:12:59 pm »

Ivory sits quietly within the fenced area. What is there to talk about, when they're a prisoner of war? She idly wondered how valid her orders were when they'd come from a traitor.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: April 29, 2016, 04:33:34 pm »

Giuseppina sat quietly too, far too timid to speak up and say anything even if it weren't potentially dangerous to her health. So she just frowned deeply and tapped her knee on the ground. They'd taken her axe, but at least they hadn't taken her gold and jewelry: she'd feel absolutely terrible if she was just out here all plain and homely, as if being a prisoner wasn't bad enough. And then they hadn't taken her lucky coin, though that was her secret weapon, so to speak.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 29, 2016, 04:37:02 pm »

Ayzebel still had her lockpicks. Not that they would help right this second, but nonetheless they were still good to have. And Irios was unharmed which was what mattered. She spoke to the rest.

"I assume you are all uninjured? Where is the Prince and Princess?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 29, 2016, 04:39:21 pm »

"We're fine. The Prince and Princess... they took them away. We weren't told where."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 29, 2016, 04:52:30 pm »

Chance sat, quietly clenching and unclenching his hand, face flexed enough to indicate irritation. Whether that irritation was at the situation- a traitor amidst the Zorostrian generals not held up to scrutiny when he was- or at himself for not taking action was anyone's guess.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 29, 2016, 04:53:44 pm »

:"Dunno..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 29, 2016, 04:58:54 pm »

"Probably in either better quarters fitting their status or being dictated terms of surrender before they're ransomed back home."

Noel shrugged as he waited for the brunette to get to her point.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 29, 2016, 05:06:11 pm »

Ever since his capture Irios had had his hand on his hidden knife, or he would if it hadn't been taken; instead his hand was hovering over where it would've been. Even if he wasn't an assassin anymore he still had the mentality of one, death before capture and all that. This had been, of course, on the assumption Ayzebel was dead in the first place; so seeing her being marched into the cell, but alive, curbed those thoughts.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 29, 2016, 05:54:01 pm »

"You will be a witness and signatory of the historic treaty, establishing a free, independent Kovalia! Now come, don't make the Princess wait, or you will incur her terrible wrath." With that, two guards 'helped' Noel out of the fenced area by dragging him and pulling him by his arms.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 29, 2016, 06:01:16 pm »

"Fine, fine. Could you let go? I'm not going to run away. You took my tome and I'm not exactly a powerhouse; I'm damn sure not stupid enough to think I can fight my way out or outrun a pegasus."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 29, 2016, 06:26:58 pm »

The guards did not push Noel anymore but still kept him between themselves to see every his move. Captain Alma accompanied him too, and led him inside the tent.

"Princess, I brought in the person whose presence you requested." Princess Eleonore nodded while Princess Rosana jumped from a cushion and walked up to the mage.

"Noel, are you alright? How's everyone?" Prince Aliberti, on other hand, was sitting at a small table, staring at a scroll, densely written in small script. A quill and ink bottle were nearby, but the Prince was devastated and kept silently staring at one spot at the table. He wasn't eager to sign anything.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 06:31:52 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 29, 2016, 06:36:29 pm »

"They're alive. I imagine they're all in the same frame of mind as I am."

"However, I'm going to withhold everything I would like to say right now. I'm sure we don't have time for it."

He gestured at the scroll.

"I assume this is Kovalia's demands. What are they?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 29, 2016, 06:45:42 pm »

Kerr had winced when he heard the talk of a treaty, as well as the fact that it was the princess asking for Noel, but stayed where he was, seated, quietly staring off away from the rest of the group. Nothing had been going right for him ever since they started this damn adventure, and he wanted nothing more than to be back in the palace away from everything.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 29, 2016, 06:55:10 pm »

"Nothing overly presumptuous. Feel free to peruse it, mister Noel." Princess Eleonore stood up to pass the scroll to Noel and lo, he could see that the stories of her... small stature weren't overexaggerated. She was about Aliberti's age, but she was only slightly over five feet tall.

The scroll read as follows:

It is the mutual desire of both the Kingdom of Kovalia and its senior state, the Zorestrian Empire, to cease hostilities between the two nations and resume an amicable political relationship.

This will be assured on the grounds that Kingdom of Kovalia will immediately cease being a vassal and dependent state of Zorestrian Empire, and instead be granted the ability to self-rule and will not be required to provide any taxation or tribute to the Zorestrian Throne.

Furthermore, Zorestrian Empire will empty the castles currently garrisoned by its forces in the territory of Kingdom of Kovalia and return their ownership and gathered supplies to Kovalian Crown.

Also, every Zorestrian courtier will be removed from the Kovalian palace and all administrators and Imperial overseers will vacant their posts in Kovalian cities and garrisons, effective immediately.

It is the wish of Princess Eleonore that any Zorestrian soldier that wishes to remain in Kovalia will be allowed to, provided they are willing to join ranks of Kovalian Army and/or marry (or have married) a Kovalian and/or they already have children with a Kovalian.
This wish shall be assumed granted by signature of Princess Aliberti or Princess Rosana, of Zorestria, on this scroll.

It is the wish of Prince Aliberti and Princess Rosana that Kovalia ceases to interfere with the plan of saving the known world from the impact of the great rock of the sky.
This wish shall be assumed granted by signature of Princess Eleonore of Kovalia, on this scroll.

This document has been written and given for signature of interested parties on 38th Kavern, ZY 1019.

Signatories:

Princess Eleonore, Kovalia

Princess Rosana let out a sigh.

"You will... sign it at the end. After Aliberti."

"As it should be. Please remember to write 'witness' somewhere after you name, too." With that, Princess Eleonore sat at the table again, opposite from Aliberti, and stared at her future-husband with pity in her eyes.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 29, 2016, 07:14:41 pm »

"I take it the wedding is off, then?"

Noel figured people reaped what they sowed, and this loss due to a massive oversight was more or less what Zorostria deserved. It didn't matter to him either way in the end. He was getting stronger already; by the time their journey finished, either the meteor would hit and kill them all, or he would be strong enough to return to Miccah and take his vengeance. He supposed it might affect relations with Miccah eventually, but that was a concern for after eliminating the Belvoir family and regaining his inheritance.

"I understand. I'll sign where necessary. If I may... Aliberti, do hurry and sign it. Every moment we waste here is a moment we don't have to train up new translocaters, since this rebellion managed to get five of them killed. And we need them as soon as possible so we can get back to hunting shards. If we don't, then all of this won't even matter. Either we'll save the world, or it'll be destroyed; in the former case you'll be remembered more for that than ceding Kovalia, and in the latter there won't be anyone left to care."
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 149