Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185826 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 1:Creation
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2015, 10:57:19 pm »

Nilva has been sleeping for most of the argument. Sorta drifting off in the metaphysical corner somewhere.

"I got bored. What the shit did I miss? Have we made anything yet?"
"We have not."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2015, 11:03:26 pm »

"The feth is wrong with you all?!"

"What's the main issue?

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2015, 11:11:09 pm »

"not done anything" is not exactly right. We started the creation of both the planet and sun. We still don't know if it will succeed, or what will they look like, but progress! Finally.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2015, 11:13:34 pm »

"The feth is wrong with you all?!"

"What's the main issue?

"Some of us here want a cylindrical sun and others want a spherical one. Some want a toric planet and others want a spherical one. We have created Seeds of both where gods put in Essence or Power to vote on what their shape should be."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2015, 11:19:10 pm »

"..Why not make something that can be fed power to produce mass? Like a giant fething wolf. That sleeps when it isn't fed. And when it is fed, it runs around shitting out matter until it runs out of energy again. A Wüldbringer Wolf. Brings the world in its wake."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2015, 11:23:56 pm »

"That could work, I suppose. All things considered, we could make them mechanical. It makes more sense that they'd only work when activated and only activated when powered than if they'd simply stop sleeping when given Power."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2015, 11:24:42 pm »

(I Hereby nominate KJP for sainthood for being able to keep up with this so long x_x)

Iliseth does a little soul-searching in herself and the other Gods using here sphere. After ogling several Gods and herself, she finds that she cannot find any useful information: Peering at the gods with her soul eyes seems to be the equivalent of pointing night vision goggles at the Sun. The high concentration of Crux, Power, and Essence would block out the small light of a soul. (Iliseth -0P)

The first rays of created light fill the void, as a tremendous sphere(?) of light appears. The young star glows softly, filling the area surrounding it with soft rays. It quietly awaits the essence to make it whole. (Teburshe -5E).

Debate continues from all corners, mostly about shapes. Shapes seem to be very important to our Godlings, perhaps as a side effect of their childhood? In any case it may bring us a glimpse of what our future holds.

A certain god shows a desire to poke holes in reality, attempting to do so before pressure from its more sane siblings caused it to stop this action.

Others begin to pour essence onto the star-seed, causing it to grow like a sapling. Slowly, the start takes shape, shifting and turning as the differences in opinion show themselves as to just what that will be. The light grows brighter, and there seems to be a new energy coming from the baby star. (Izgamlo -1E)(Mavnon-1E)(Iliseth-4E)(Uztot-4E)(Lauxal -4)(Lithus/Luthus -1E, -1C)

The seed of a planet is planted into the soil of the sun's orbit, taking instead the form of a large clump of dirt. With the addition of power, it explodes outwards like a balloon filled with air! The dirt making up the seed then begins shifting like an angry ocean, with waves of sand throwing themselves in every direction. (Teburshe -4E, -8P)

Similarly, the planet seed begins to grow as if grass as more essence and power joins into it. As with its star, it dances between shapes as the will of multiple Gods face each other, each time expanding larger and larger, with the tempest of planetary material becoming more and more violent with each ounce of Power. (Gai-gen -2E), (Lithus -2E, -10P),

Oddly, Iliseth decides to pour power into the Sun. As with the planet, it expands significantly, however everyone can sense the instability in the creation. It still seems more stable then the planet...(Iliseth-4P)

(Do you want me to roll the sparing, or would you prefer to rollplay it?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2015, 11:27:10 pm »

"...I think...we will need more essence...to stabilize the world...lest our efforts...be for nought..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2015, 11:27:47 pm »

"That could work, I suppose. All things considered, we could make them mechanical. It makes more sense that they'd only work when activated and only activated when powered than if they'd simply stop sleeping when given Power."
"Sure. Long as it's wolfshaped."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2015, 11:30:16 pm »

I'm fairly certain that this isn't intended behavior from our star and planet. Perhaps it would be wise to save our investment.

Lithus/Luthus pours two unit of essence and one of crux in an attempt to stabilize the planet into a torus.

Someone might want to do the same to the sun. I'm unfortunately running out of power right now.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:14:45 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2015, 11:32:35 pm »

(Roll the sparring. I'll read everything else later.)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2015, 11:33:01 pm »

"I believe...it might be prudent...to entice the rest of you to aid us...Iliseth...Lithus...would you...find it agreeable to say...that those of us who refuse to contribute Essence...be disallowed from the use of the planet?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2015, 11:35:21 pm »

"I do not believe you have the capacity to bar usage. Rendering your threat pointless."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2015, 11:36:52 pm »

"I do have to admit, quite a bold threat. Your greed pleases me. I'm even considering letting it slide."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2015, 11:37:09 pm »

"I do not believe you have the capacity to bar usage. Rendering your threat pointless."
"Thus why...I asked those...who are helping create it...the alternative...of course...is the project failing...entirely...should we desire it...we likely can...and besides...in what way...is it a threat...if you lose nothing by it?...it simply does not aid you...you who have done nothing to help..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 137