Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185729 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 2: Boom
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2015, 10:57:52 pm »

"As I said, I am in no rush to form the union before it is deemed wise, if it is deemed wise."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2015, 11:13:04 pm »

"...and now to plant again...and grow the first of many..."

Teburshe creates the first Great Tree, and 10k Saplings to populate it and it's surroundings, once life reaches a sufficient complexity level on the planet. Teburshe also uses 2 Power to ensure there are environmental conditions that will suit the tree and it's denizens for growth and prosperity, and 2 Power on clouds of spores and pheromones that increase the fertility and longevity of the Saplings for the tick, to help them reproduce and multiply. Crux can be used if necessary.

If it would cost more than would put Teburshe at 4/10 Crux, then plant it as a 'seed' that will not be fully completed until more Essence/Crux/Power is put in, and a certain amount of time is passed. A tick, say. If that's not long enough, two ticks.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:45:15 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2015, 11:14:15 pm »

"The union should be made even if its sole purpose is to prevent the destruction of reality."

Use 2 Power to create a temporarily-existing "optic cable" that'll let me peek through the hole without going in it myself. Active soul sense and look at the hole both before, during, and after I insert the optic cable.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2015, 11:14:49 pm »

Use three power to bless the ant queens with increased fertility/fecundity during this tick

((Retconning this))
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:54:20 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2015, 11:23:13 pm »

Uztot creates 10k Hearth Keepers.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2015, 11:33:04 pm »

"These ants of yours interest me Izgalmo...if only for their status as Creation's first form of life. In all other respects, they seem dull. Their follow their senses and do as needed for their colonies. They have great minds, but little to do with them. I do believe some change is in order."

Use Essence to create to transform a quarter of Ant Drones into Archons. In form, Archons are twice the size of a drone and each are marked by bluish chitin. An Archon is able to produce pheromones  that unlike other ants, allows him full control over the Colony. Archons will continue to spread their rule until they come into conflict with another Archon's realm; Conflict or Peace will ensue depending on the whims of the Archon. Archons will attempt to impose their views on their populace. As is, all original Archons are aware of Mavnon and Izgalmo.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2015, 11:34:58 pm »

Lithus/Luthus selects the largest desert existing near a portion of the mantle that was exposed during the cataclysm that he can find and creates 10k specimens of his first creation.
Spoiler: said creation (click to show/hide)

Edit: Added picture.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:21:41 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2015, 12:02:36 am »

"These ants of yours interest me Izgalmo...if only for their status as Creation's first form of life. In all other respects, they seem dull. Their follow their senses and do as needed for their colonies. They have great minds, but little to do with them. I do believe some change is in order."

Use Essence to create to transform a quarter of Ant Drones into Archons. In form, Archons are twice the size of a drone and each are marked by bluish chitin. An Archon is able to produce pheromones  that unlike other ants, allows him full control over the Colony. Archons will continue to spread their rule until they come into conflict with another Archon's realm; Conflict or Peace will ensue depending on the whims of the Archon. Archons will attempt to impose their views on their populace. As is, all original Archons are aware of Mavnon and Izgalmo.
Could I convince you to lower the amount of archons created? A quarter seems too high an amount for what is essentially a ruling caste.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:04:28 am by Demonic Spoon »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2015, 12:14:24 am »

In the wake of the second Tick, raw energy began rushing inwards, quickly forming a humanoid shape that looked as if it was made of stone.

'Sevron looked about at the gathering of the Gods, and their useless debate on shape. Shape, shape, shape, it was all the same to him.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2015, 12:17:07 am »

"Hmm. I do think these mortals you people seem so keen on creating deserve an apt education. A personal one as well."

From the Heavens she descended, unto the humble creatures of the earth. He blazed with the light of the sun, though dimmed by the plates and rings of armour. With parchment in one hand and rusty blade in the other, she spoke to the elders of the newborn with a voice of immortal tone.

"Mortal are you, with knowledge only of Maker and World. With one thought, they who made you cast your form from dust and shadow. Now they wait and watch, waiting for your true Births and the many feats your people will perform."

She raised her sword up towards the heavens, towards not the sun but beyond it. Though rusted, it gleamed like the sun itself and mortal eyes could not look at it in fear of its radiance.

"I am Mavnon, a being equal to your makers. I know them true. Iliseth, Izgalmo, Teburshe and the twins Lithus and Luthus. Born from the same cloth but of different minds, each are brother to one another; gods of the Heavens above. I come to tell you now of us truly."

"Worship us as you wish, but know each will use you as they see fit. " With that, Mavnon continued

Spoiler: On Creation (click to show/hide)

Could I convince you to lower the amount of archons created? A quarter seems to high an amount for what is essentially a ruling caste of generals.
"I am aware of this. And no."

Blatant Lies: Spread above myths to Humans, Ants, Hearth Keepers, Saplings,and the race created by Lithus/Luthus.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:34:59 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2015, 12:19:39 am »

((To be totally honest. Hidden Things fits Nilva quite well.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2015, 12:24:16 am »

(Hey, why aren't my Hearth Keepers important enough to be lied to?)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2015, 12:24:41 am »

((Didn't think they were sapient.))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2015, 12:25:43 am »

"I suspect the planet was damaged due to being pumped full of Power and not enough Essence, or due to geometry not being actually able to be broken, or both. Why did some Gods add Power to it anyway?"

"I sadly have to decline joining the Union. While I don't intend to cause unnecessary harm to others, my and Lauxal's opposed spheres practically force us to work against each other or compromise. And I see no compromise for me that involves Nightmares. I might still ally with individuals, but this Union is not for me."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 01, 2015, 12:28:48 am »

((I didn't specify, which appearently means they default to sapient. And I have no problem with that. The sapience.))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 137