Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185868 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Nilva occasionally throws potatoes with random faces drawn on them at the combatants.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(6) (Uh...I'm not even sure what to write for that.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(The potatoes have glorious faces carved into their surface?)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nilva occasionally throws potatoes with random faces drawn on them at the combatants.
(Good. This should help me train to dodge better as well as train my spatial awareness.)

(6) (Uh...I'm not even sure what to write for that.)
(I meant Stirk should roll the results. Last time he delayed because he didn't know if we would RP the fight or if he should roll the results himself.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:57:49 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Dodge dem potatoes~!)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Aurosseu catches a potato, and throws it back with a flourish. A tomato with a starburst pattern carved on it flies toward Nilva.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nilva throws a wolf made of ribbons at the tomato. This sorta works at stopping the tomato. The ribbons disperse into nothing fairly quickly after being scattered. The tomato deviates trajectory juuuust enough to not hit~

Nilva then throws another potato at Aurosseu~

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Ah.)

"What a waste of good potatoes."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The potato bounces off the plexiglass window in front of Aurosseu. He presses a button on his console, opening a trapdoor under Nilva.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nilva falls through the metaphorical trapdoor, screaming "Potaaaaaatoeeees!" before falling out of space on top of Aurosseu and putting a wolf shaped potato on his head. (Or her if it's a she.)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

"Very well." Mavnon settled in to watch her two co-deities.

Spoiler: Old Man Willow's Stone (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Champion's Piece (click to show/hide)

"I could use some sparring practice as well, Mavnon. It doesn't need to be a mêlée-a-trois, if you accept me as your opponent for a duel. Beware, however, that dreams do not make for any sort of logical combat. You may be confused."

Aurosseu pulls out a metal-tipped wooden staff from his robes, nevermind how he managed to conceal it. He flips it between his hands until throwing it into the air, and catching a falling wooden hula hoop a moment later.

"It will be a pleasure to fight you, brother." Conjuring two serrated blades, Mavnon took up a defensive stance. "After you."

Spar with Iliseth after she finishes with Uztot.
Spar with Aurosseu.
Encourage the saplings to use the Ritualstones in the guise of another sapling.
Attempt to encourage Conflict between dwarven and human artstyles; make them think their own artstyles are superior, hopefully triggering a cultural armsrace.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

((It was Lorash who created dwarves. You mixed up gods Stirk.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nilva falls through the metaphorical trapdoor, screaming "Potaaaaaatoeeees!" before falling out of space on top of Aurosseu and putting a wolf shaped potato on his head. (Or her if it's a she.)
On contact with the potato, Aurosseu melts into a puddle and evaporates a few seconds later.

"I see you're adept in this kind of logic. But we'll see if it's enough for what I have in store for you."

Aurosseu waves at Nilva from behind a conveniently Aurosseu-shaped topiary nearby, dusting off his robes. He snaps his fingers, and the background breaks apart into butterflies, engulfing Nilva in a beautiful yet vision- and movement-impairing, fluttering cloud.

"It will be a pleasure to fight you, brother." Conjuring two serrated blades, Mavnon took up a defensive stance. "After you."
"Uh, I'd rather first see what you're going to do with those leeks. I thought we were going to spar, not make a soup. Oh well, that works just fine for me."

Aurosseu lights a fire in the pit under a cauldron set, and adds a bit of salt into the water.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:21:43 am by IcyTea31 »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uztot throws a potato in the cauldron.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 137