Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185866 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (20/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 5: Penguins?
« Reply #555 on: June 05, 2015, 12:48:29 am »

speaking of which, Izgamlo...I have a proposal for you...
Yes? I am listening

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 05, 2015, 12:52:24 am »

"Indeed. Be aware that Walkers have a rather different kind of sapience than most. You might not get a very intellectual conversation with them."
"Don't mistake this for sarcasm but it seemed to send a very intellectual prayer to you. Maybe they're more naturally sapient than you think?"

"Only the truth...that you value them for the power and prestige they provide you...both real and imagined...rather than out of a sense of goodwill or love for your creations..."
"Be glad that I take slander lightly."

I... Distrust those, who would tamper with someone else's hobby, and as... serious as some take it... their life's work... From what I cant tell, you seem to be acting like a chunk of meat with a mouth.
(Who is this referring to? What are you talking about?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 05, 2015, 12:54:37 am »

-snip-
Sorry, Was referring to DontBanTheMan
Crack-a-lack-a

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 05, 2015, 12:54:52 am »

Lithus appears to the Maag again.
Do not fear my power, the previous cataclysm was caused by a lack of precautions, but you can see that I take as many precautions as possible! You should all be careful about those beliefs that are not based on the scientific method. Said method does, after all, encourages to use a critical mind to analyze everything. This thing I am creating will be greatly useful to all of you once it is finished. In the meantime, I will attempt to pump progressively bigger amounts of power into it until I find an intensity that suits my goal. This is how we practice science my children. I am afraid that I will need to ask you all to take the same precautions as when I last attempted to raise the ground again. I do not expect that it will be needed, but I always prefer to take precautions, as unexpected results are always possible.

Lithus waits for the Maag to be ready, and then spends 2 power to raise the previously created hill higher, with the goal of creating a mountain.

I wish to also congratulate those of you who were trusted with the destiny of your respective tribes. May you and the future generations remember that the goal of a leader is to lead his people to new heights, and not to give themselves the fruit of other's labor.

I also want to address myself to a particularly successful clothier, one who will surely recognize himself. Remember that giving away your products to the community also means that you can take advantage from the labor of others at no cost. I also recommend you to sell your creations to the other races, you will bring glory to yourself, your community and your species this way. I also wish to congratulate the author Lovecraft for his great work of art.

I would also like to make a proposition to all of you, my children: All work together to paint your village's wall with a mosaic that will tell of your history. I believe such a project will favor creativity and will be a gift to the future generations.

And finally, I have a question for all of you: I am aware of nightmares plaguing the other species, but I have not heard you complain of the problem. Perhaps it is my fault, as I was quite focused on bringing my creation to life. I wish to know if you are victims of this plague. If it is the case, I will do my best to end whatever is the cause.

I listen to the prayers of my followers more closely from now on.((Would it be too much to ask for a PM containing the most common/relevant/interesting prayers at each tick? If it is, then I'll just ask it for this tick instead.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 05, 2015, 12:55:58 am »

Uztot eyes the two gods somewhat nervously.

"Perhaps we should move on to other matters."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 05, 2015, 12:57:48 am »

Yes? I am listening
...I wish to create some crystals...or perhaps a type of plant...that takes energy from heat and light...and turns it into stored magical potential....Mana Crystals, perhaps...maybe a plant that produces such crystals as fruit...?...I thought you might be interested...and your aid would certainly prove immeasurable...."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 05, 2015, 01:00:11 am »

Yes? I am listening
...I wish to create some crystals...or perhaps a type of plant...that takes energy from heat and light...and turns it into stored magical potential....Mana Crystals, perhaps...maybe a plant that produces such crystals as fruit...?...I thought you might be interested...and your aid would certainly prove immeasurable...."
This proposal has my approval. However, my essence is currently tied up in making my ants better comprehend magic. Perhaps we could co-operate on creating such crystals at a later date?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 05, 2015, 01:04:06 am »

I would also like to make a proposition to all of you, my children: All work together to paint your village's wall with a mosaic that will tell of your history. I believe such a project will favor creativity and will be a gift to the future generations.
"Would you mind, brother Lithus, if I were to bless the mosaic?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 05, 2015, 01:07:12 am »

"Would you mind, brother Lithus, if I were to bless the mosaic?"
I have no problem with the idea. What kind of blessing are we talking about?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 05, 2015, 01:08:17 am »

If Patronius harms even one of my followers, I'll cancel all my actions that use Power and use it all to to take him down to 1 Crux, followed by soul sense to check if I'd be able to see his soul.

"This proposal interests me. How much would such plants cost? I might be persuaded to help."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:01:37 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 05, 2015, 01:09:15 am »

"oh, and Aurroseu...I have power in Shadows, and the realms of it...if I may be lf assistance in your combat, simply inform me...as I would be happy to help...I would rather nip this problem in the bud, if I may...at least, should it continue to be a problem....I would ask in return only an understanding of what you have made thus far...in order to combat it...lest my efforts be redundant or ill-fit to work alongside your own..."
"Expect me to contact you soon."

"Don't mistake this for sarcasm but it seemed to send a very intellectual prayer to you. Maybe they're more naturally sapient than you think?"
"That would be interesting, considering how I specified them when creating them. I suspect the prayer's clarity comes from the nature of us understanding the mortals' languages to their nuances, even those which were lost as the Walker put it to words."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 05, 2015, 01:13:43 am »

"I was thinking it could exude a general aura of goodwill around it. Or perhaps certain, other, feelings."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 05, 2015, 01:17:07 am »

"I was thinking it could exude a general aura of goodwill around it. Or perhaps certain, other, feelings."

Then I agree. I cannot wait to see the finished result.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 05, 2015, 01:38:45 am »

Uztot blesses the Maag Mosaic with an Aura of Kinship. Nearby Maag feel a sense of well being and goodwill for others. The effect is notably stronger when two Maag are alone near the mosaic, and often leads to other feelings.

(Do we have night? I'm not sure if we do. We probably at least have a period of daylight when mortals are inactive.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 05, 2015, 01:44:30 am »

(Do we have night? I'm not sure if we do. We probably at least have a period of daylight when mortals are inactive.)
(Considering the planet exploded it's not unlikely that some of the pieces would've been made to rotate. Just orbiting the sun would start making them rotate assuming my science is correct.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:15:29 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 137