Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185763 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uztot shrugs.

"I suppose answering all possible interpretations of the question saves time."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"What makes you think souls know where to go? If I bind people's souls to the realm of souls, they could do some manipulation in return.
Maybe they could speak to the dead, maybe even let them enter their bodies, letting the wise teach for longer than their lives allow.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The souls seem to know enough that they flock to their divine parents."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tell a few floating souls to do something benign (like moving slightly). Can they understand me?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iliseth, would you be willing to contribute your sphere of souls to help me create an afterlife for my followers if it costs you nothing? I do not plan to do this until a while, but it would be good to know whenever I will be able to rely on you when I will be ready.

I invite the souls of my followers to follow me around if they are bored, at least until I create an afterlife for them. I calculate the number of souls who join me and test if they can follow me to a planet fragment. I also estimate the amount of dead followers who don't come with me and the number of living people following me.

FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iliseth, would you be willing to contribute your sphere of souls to help me create an afterlife for my followers if it costs you nothing? I do not plan to do this until a while, but it would be good to know whenever I will be able to rely on you when I will be ready.
"I will, for I consider you an ally. I'll require your assistance soon, however, and I hope you'll be willing to help."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uztot blows a smoke ring in the vague direction of Iliseth.

"Are you going to tell us what this mysterious project is sister?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I will, for I consider you an ally. I'll require your assistance soon, however, and I hope you'll be willing to help."

Good, I will contribute at the best of my capacity at the time. I say that because I do not know in which state my reserves will be at the time.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"My offer of binding people to a place still stands. It will guide their souls when they die, but also allow them to manipulate it in return.
This could help in making the wise teach the young, even after they're dead, and allow people to talk to the dead.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Nilva continues her campaign of messing with mortals. Clothier this time gets introduced to shortshorts and sleeveless shirts~ Also stockings and armsleeves.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:02:48 pm by Kevak »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nilva continues her campaign of messing with mortals. Clothier this time gets introduced to nailpolish. Or technically clawpolish? Do Maags have claws or nails?
((Neither of them. Instead, the end of their finger bones are sharp, allowing them to use them kinda like claws but a bit weaker due to having skin over it. And yes, I did just made that up now.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hum... Nilva's gonna need to think of another thing then.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

((Have them oil their skin to a glistening sheen!))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:00:36 am by Demonic Spoon »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nah, oil is weird.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uztot blows a smoke ring in the vague direction of Iliseth.

"Are you going to tell us what this mysterious project is sister?"
"You and Lithus/Luthus have both received information regarding the project."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:37:49 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 137