Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185786 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

___
Vaporize Mr. Genocide: Gai-gen, Teburshe, Nilva
Let Him Live:
I only see TWO gods that voted. You're fudging the votes!
Also, I vote against my own destruction.

"You fool, the one on trial gets no vote. And Teburshe was pretty clear about wanting you gone, you could ask him."
As it was said, this is no mortal trial, and you never specified that I couldn't vote. 'Sides, im you're elder, so I always get a vote.
Now you're fudging the votes and changing the rules! Will you declare yourself king of the gods next and start executing anyone who opposes your rule?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile

"Explain their biology and how they function? Also reproductive cycles?"

"I have no knowledge of their reproductive cycles...Why would you even want to know?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 04:43:18 pm by Ama »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"I hereby elect myself temporary chairman of the Divine Execution Committee for the duration of this trial, we can do an actual election later. Do we have a god of justice somewhere?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Maybe we should bind him to the mortal realm for a few thousand years as a powerless mortal who cannot use magic and send his own owls after him?"

"And I'll take justice."

"Explain their biology and how they function? Also reproductive cycles?"

"I have no knowledge of their reproductive cycles...Why would you even want to know?"
"Because it's relevant to my sphere?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 04:40:19 pm by Kevak »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I hereby elect myself temporary chairman of the Divine Execution Committee for the duration of this trial"
HA, you ARE making yourself a dictator! Back in my day, prospective dictators were strung up by their ethereal bits!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The difference for this being that I will put the position to a vote after this trial is over with. I'm not keeping the title, unless I'm voted to."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hahahahahahaha, that IS a laugh. You can simply create this commitee? In that case, I declare myself King of the Gods!"
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Note the word 'Temporary'"

"My proposal is we bind him to the mortal plane for a few thousand years. One hundred years for each day of life each of the mortals he killed lost when he slaughtered them."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My proposal is we bind him to the mortal plane for a few thousand years. One hundred years for each day of life each of the mortals he killed lost when he slaughtered them."

"SECONDED!!!"

"odd. But it'll work as long as we bind his powers."
Generic Arms Race.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"His powers would obviously be bound. He'll have too frail a body to really do anything, as well as being barred from magic of any sort but he will be unable to die. Stuck in his chosen form. A crotchety old man. For many many years."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yes, I like this."
Generic Arms Race.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That I can support. Perhaps it might even teach him some humility?"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile

"Because it's relevant to my sphere?"
"They have no genders and reproduce by magic."

Support.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So in order to punish him for being a crochety old man, we should force him to live life as an immortal crochety old man.... I am not in support of this idea."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I knew it!
I knew you damn kids would try to put me in a home and take your inheritance!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 137