Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185207 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 14:Cold War?
« Reply #1290 on: June 22, 2015, 09:22:14 am »

"Mavnon...I would have you know...if those Orcs of yours raid the Great Trees...they will not be the only things to suffer the consequences...."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 22, 2015, 09:42:20 am »

(To those who are interested, I've updated my god's symbol in my character sheet. (Third post in OOC.))

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)

Send the Leader angel to the Great Tribe where it'll spread my faith and teach Art. As in all cases where Art is taught, safety and acclimation are the first things taught.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:26:46 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 22, 2015, 12:57:21 pm »

Any orcs found raiding and/or pillaging within Aag territory are to be captured. Keeping the country clear of orcs raiders is to be a top priority. Orcs who do not partake in raids and pillaging are not to be discriminated against, as the crimes of a species does not fall on the shoulders of those who do not support them.

Order the creation of three great academies in Aagius, the capital. One of these, named "The Technitus Academy of Science", will focus on teaching and researching science, the second one, named "The Magicka Academy of magic", will focus on teaching and researching magic and the third one, called "The Combina Academy of Technomancy", will focus on teaching and researching technomancy, which is the combination of science and magic. Smaller schools with the same goals of one of the great academies will also be created in smaller cities, wherever there is a demand for one. The only requirement to be admitted inside any of these schools and academies is to have a permanent citizenship paper.

Give a fey mood to a group of Yaag, who will work together to develop iron and steel working.

Mavnon, was it you that proposed the cultural exchange? I would like to know more about what it entails.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:30:43 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 22, 2015, 03:13:17 pm »

Once the Magicka Academy of magic is created, Alicia tries to find the student with the most talent for music. She then proceeds to enchant their instrument, allowing it to be used for instrumental magic.

"I hope this helps your research."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 22, 2015, 04:29:45 pm »

Once the Magicka Academy of magic is created, Alicia tries to find the student with the most talent for music. She then proceeds to enchant their instrument, allowing it to be used for instrumental magic.

"I hope this helps your research."

Yes, thank you very much for this gift.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 22, 2015, 04:53:07 pm »

"Mavnon...I would have you know...if those Orcs of yours raid the Great Trees...they will not be the only things to suffer the consequences...."

"They would hardly do any damage if they did. If they do, they have clearly went against my wishes and I will do my best to repair the damage."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 22, 2015, 05:37:08 pm »

"Hmmm...I suppose Saplings wouldn't make very good slaves...or is it that they would make excellent ones?...no matter...and it's doubtful they could keep any megafauna tamed very well...I suppose they shouldn't end up causing too much of a problem...hmmm...Mavnon, I actually have a proposal for you...something so that we might not come into more Conflict with each other than is healthy...how would you like a Great Tree dedicated in part to you?..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 22, 2015, 05:59:21 pm »

Tell the Aag nation that I am waiting for a response from the initiator of the cultural exchange before taking my final decision.

Friendly reminder that I am still looking for whoever proposed the cultural exchange.

If it was proposed by mortals, ask them for more details regarding the cultural exchange.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 22, 2015, 06:23:13 pm »

"That reminds me, I haven't forgotten about my gift to your Saplings Teburshe. I have merely been delayed."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 22, 2015, 06:27:24 pm »

Verruckt continues training the adventurers until they are extremely skilled in combat, strategy, teamwork, etc.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 22, 2015, 07:35:00 pm »

"That reminds me, I haven't forgotten about my gift to your Saplings Teburshe. I have merely been delayed."
"There is no need...to worry, my friend...I understand completely..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 22, 2015, 08:18:18 pm »

Important secret action that only works this turn.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 22, 2015, 09:33:27 pm »

I have my priests perform Artistic rituals on amulets bearing my sigil. These amulets will from now on be worn by the priesthood.
Spoiler: The Amulets (click to show/hide)
Templars will also be given these amulets, though their amulets will only bear the Iliseth Cross (the red shape on the sigil) and will reserve a mere 10% for me rather than the standard 20%. Templars and priests are permitted to take off their amulets in life-and-death situations.
I do not do the above actions if it takes from my Crux.

I fire a 5% (out of 100%) Soul blast at a mountain in the middle of nowhere. Just to be absolutely clear, the energy used will indeed come out of the amulets. The "5%" is out of the total energy available to me from the amulets. I do not do this if it takes from my Essence, Power, or Crux.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:46:36 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 22, 2015, 11:26:13 pm »

Teburshe is now part of the ILU pantheon, now known as the ILUT (ee-loot) pantheon (unless the others have another suggestions). All non-secret and pantheon actions performed this Tick by the members of ILU will have Teburshe's contribution added to the discount.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 22, 2015, 11:30:11 pm »

"Honestly, I wouldn't expect that alliance to work out. Go ahead and prove me wrong, though."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 137