Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185171 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 15:No War?
« Reply #1425 on: June 27, 2015, 12:14:32 pm »

"They do know such, but they don't use it often compared to bronze. But there is a point to what you're saying."

Explain to Sankis the benefits of iron.

Ahem.

They had discovered Iron long ago, but do not use it, feeling that it is inferior to their Bronze which they continue to develop.

(To dwarves)

It seems that you had found the begining of the way to complete your current chalenge, yet you moved away, tricked by its unasuming form. Iron is much the same as copper in that it marks a begining of a whole new age and that it is a base for stronger alloys. You have found one half of the puzzle, and for that I shall reward you, yet since the puzzle of steel is only halfway done, the reward will be lesser. Strive forever forwards!

Bless all my worshipers (curent and future) to become completely immune to all lung diseases that come from contamination of lungs. They would be immune to coal dust, silica dust, pumice, smoke, and all other things one could get lungs full of while mining or smithing. If they are sick from such causes now, they would heal over a day. Should one healed from otherwise permanent disease this way stop worshiping me, the disease would gradualy return  over a month. Dwarves recieve this blessing irregardles wether they worship me or not.

While I apreciate your efforts to bring progress to the dwarven race, your actions up to this point were either useless, redundant, or transmited through Sankis who is your worshiper. Please, cease this.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: June 27, 2015, 12:21:28 pm »

"We love the dwarves, so crafty and apt at digging holes."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: June 27, 2015, 01:41:59 pm »

Try to see how far the Saplings have come in terms of technology and culture.

((Actually, I should do that too. I'm playing as the god of progress after all.))

Determine how advanced the Aag nation is, compare them to every other civilization.

((I might have forgotten to mention that the Saag and Yaag are meant to be silicon based like the Maag are, which would in theory make them mostly fireproof. Do I need to pay to make them like that if they aren't already?))
If they aren't already, and stirk doesn't let me do it for free, make the Saag and Yaag silicon based instead of carbon based, just like the Maag. This process will not alter their mind or body shape, and change them as little as possible, excluding the fireproofing and heat resistance. Make it so this process is not lethal or painful. Those affected should not feel any different, other than receiving the benefits mentioned earlier.

Uztot/Azem, would you be against me changing the Kaag's carbon base with a silicon one? They would be more similar to the other Aag species this way, which would potentially help calm their apparent fear of not fitting with the rest of the society. This change would only result in giving them an increased heat resistance and render them fireproof.

If Uztot/Azem agrees, change the Kaag's carbon base with a silicon one, with the same effects described in the process with the other Aag species.
I agree.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: June 29, 2015, 09:17:31 am »

Edit: meant to edit a post, not quote it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: June 30, 2015, 01:44:07 pm »

(bump)
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: June 30, 2015, 06:29:43 pm »

More actions because I apparently have a buttload of Essence.

Craft the Crown of Kings. This golden relic is emblazoned with the crest of Patronius and inset with a large purple gemstone. While worn, it grants the ability to lead and and inspire as well as all of the benefits of the Rings of Patronius (magic, courage, protection, knowledge, charisma, empathy so far). Wearing the Crown while wearing a ring will greatly amplify whatever ability the ring possesses (EX: Wearing Crown and Ring of Courage; the Crown amplifies the bearer's courage). It is linked magically with the rings, and grows stronger in their presence. Spend as much Essence as necessary; do NOT dip into Crux. If necessary (not enough E), simply start construction and continue it next tick.

Inform the Ringbearers of the Crown of Kings; announce that there will be a contest of Leadership next tick; all Aspects will be allowed to participate to determine who will receive the Crown of Kings.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:40:28 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: June 30, 2015, 06:30:36 pm »

(Be careful. Stirk said that there were a few glaring problems with the calculations. You might have less than you think.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: June 30, 2015, 06:32:26 pm »

(Be careful. Stirk said that there were a few glaring problems with the calculations. You might have less than you think.)

((Yeah. I kind of messed up on like the bottom 3/4s and may or may not have fixed it.))

((You have a single point of essence, actually.))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:35:11 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 02, 2015, 09:17:39 pm »

2 day bump
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 02, 2015, 09:23:15 pm »

Hey, I got the income calc up last time~.

There is just absolutely no way I can muscle through a tick if I am not interested in writing a tick at the moment. Waaay to much effort to just half-but it. The game is still alive, just not very active. If the game really dies, I will end up making a .5 tick beginning the End, allowing players to control how the last events of the game unfold.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 02, 2015, 09:38:27 pm »

Sounds good. Thanks for letting us know.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 02, 2015, 09:41:20 pm »

"Speak up now, what are your true intentions? All of you I mean, you gods. What made you look at this world and create it?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 02, 2015, 10:20:45 pm »

Nilva's goal was always "Have fun and learn."

Getting as much enjoyment as possible out of things, often bringing followers along for the ride. She also was quite interested in learning things.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 02, 2015, 10:23:09 pm »

(Also, this is the IC thread.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 02, 2015, 11:42:56 pm »

(Also, this is the IC thread.))

((By the way is this dead? There haven't been anything going on in days.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 137