Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185758 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16: Believe Me
« Reply #1545 on: July 14, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »

16.4 WHAAAAAG!

*IMPORTANT RULE UPDATE*

Due to the chaos of trying to perform something like a battle, and wanting to allow people to react to the flow of it, I have solidified the Battle Rules! All tick activities will stop during a battle, with battle updates replacing them. This only counts for large scale battles, of course. The battle, in turn, will be broken up into different "Turns", acting much like traditional ticks do. All battles will be marked in the tick update with a .4 (for war), with the round of the battle as a second digit. Example: Turn 1 will be 16.41, Turn 2 will be 16.42 etc. Turns will be calculated as soon as everyone who is participating in the battle makes an action.

I you are participating in a battle, please put something to the effect of "BATTLE", "[Battle]", "#battle" before your post regarding actions in the battle. Normal tick moves will happen on the normal tick, after the battle has taken place, unless there is a reason they should logically happen first. If you are participating in the Aag/New Kingdom war, please resend any Turn 1 actions with the word Battle in front of them. I will, naturally, be around to answer any questions about this system.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1546 on: July 14, 2015, 04:57:45 pm »

[Battle]

Reside in my afterlife when not doing actions that require me to leave it. Set it to harm unwelcome intruders. (That means continue allowing mortal souls in.)

((Am I doing it right?))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: July 14, 2015, 05:06:05 pm »

[Battle]

Reside in my afterlife when not doing actions that require me to leave it. Set it to harm unwelcome intruders. (That means continue allowing mortal souls in.)

((Am I doing it right?))

Yes, but it is *really* only people who are actually fighting that need to post actions. If you are a non-combatant, there is no reason to post Battle actions.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: July 14, 2015, 05:09:09 pm »

[Battle]

Keep the nomads out of the warring areas via directly providing information. They are to aid refugees encountered provided they are unarmed and either repentant soldiers or legitimate peasants/civilians. Wolflife is to avoid soldiers of both sides, vacating entire regions until combat ceases. Should either side make a dedicated hunting effort, the wildlife will swarm and consume the specific soldiers attempting such. Overhunting is a direct result of large masses of soldiers. Wildlife will coordinate to discourage these practices. In the New Kingdom specifically, the Wolflife of the land will turn against the armies. Mounts will eat riders, Attack beasts will consume their owners. Sentries will be ripped to shreds by Wolflife, camps will be invaded by wolfbears and similar megafauna, food supplies will be targeted and consumed by rodents. Messengers will be swarmed and intercepted. Travel between towns and cities will become considerably more dangerous for anyone carrying a weapon. Peaceful travelers will be permitted unhindered transit.

Nilva speaks to the minds of all citizens of the New Kingdom.

"Warfare is not permitted. Cease hostile actions. The land will turn against you."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:24:39 pm by Kevak »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: July 14, 2015, 06:09:27 pm »

[BATTLE!]

As Luthus, take the appearance of a black granite titan, a being five time the size of a Saag, with a face similar to Luthus' helmet, along with it's horns. Appear in this form in the largest battlefield between Aag and new kingdom. Summon a massive stone club, crush the enemy troops with it, leave no survivor. Scream this, loud enough to be heard from anywhere within range to see the titan, without harming or deafening anyone:
I SHALL NO LONGER LET MY PEOPLE BE SLAUGHTERED BY YOU PATHETIC, BLOODTHIRSTY PSYCHOPATH! NONE OF THOSE WHO WANT TO SPREAD SUFFERING AND DESTRUCTION FOR THEIR OWN SAKE SHALL BE SPARED! SUPPORTERS OF MAVNON, KNOW THAT YOUR PATRON IS ONLY CAPABLE OF FEELING DISDAIN TOWARDS YOU. REPENT OR DROWN IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR VICTIMS!

Shout this, this time loud enough to be heard from the entire solar system, without harming or deafening anyone:

WORSHIPERS OF MAVNON, PEOPLE OF THE NEW KINGDOM! YOU ARE ALL FOOLED BY THIS ABOMINATION YOU CALL A GOD, THIS HORRENDOUS BEAST FEEL NOTHING BUT DISDAIN TOWARDS MORTALS, IMMORTALS AND GODS, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOY, A PAWN FOR THIS DEMON, YOUR DEATH, YOUR SUFFERING MEAN NOTHING TO THIS BEAST, IT EVEN ENJOY THE PAIN IT INFLICTS TO ALL OF YOU THROUGH WARFARE AND DESTRUCTION!! NEW KINGDOM! EVEN THOUGH YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE ALL FREE FROM GODS, YOU ARE A PAWN OF MAVNON'S SCHEME OF DESTRUCTION! REALIZE THIS, OR DROWN IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR INNOCENT VICTIMS!!

Continue the destruction of any soldier from the new kingdom not smart enough to flee. Move to the closest battlefield once this one is done and resume the destruction. Do not chase those who run away from my range. Spare those who abandon mavnon or rebel against the new kingdom's false ideal.

As Lithus, help various people from the Aag kingdom to perform menial tasks, without stopping Luthus' rampage at the battlefield. Refuse to speak about Luthus' rampage or anything he says.

Shout at the entire solar system again, without harming or deafening anyone, and without stopping the rampage.

VILE DEMON, NEVER DARE TO CALL ME BROTHER AGAIN, I AM YOUR ANTITHESIS!
FIGHTING FOR YOUR PEOPLE IS INSANITY? MORE PROOF OF YOUR CALLOUS DISREGARD FOR ALL THAT EXISTS! PATRONIUS, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THIS DEMON. PRINCE OF COWARDS, YOU HIDE BEHIND THIS FOUL BEAST! SLAVES OF THE GREEDY GOD, YOUR PATRON IS A CANCER TO REALITY!

NONE OF YOU TWO SHALL EVER HELP YOUR PEOPLE. NO, YOU WOULD NEED TO CARE, TO HAVE A OUNCE OF EMPATHY FOR THAT! HOW CAN ANYONE BUT THE MOST TWISTED LEECHES THAT PLAGUE THIS WORLD WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU TWO? PEOPLE OF THE CLAN RILEM, YOUR PATRON WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR HELP, HE ADMITTED IT HIMSELF! REBEL FROM YOUR TYRANT, FOR HE WILL NEVER GIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN FOR YOUR DEVOTION! PEOPLE OF THE GREAT TRIBE, REBEL AGAINST YOUR PATRON GOD, FOR HE SHALL GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT DICTATORS!

Use all of my remaining power to empower this message, allowing it to break through any form of resistance and have an increased effect on those who hear it.

Lithus appears where the gods are debating. Glowing, blood red eyes, his labcoat missing and is with a neutral expression that is barely hiding a torrent of hatred. Luthus is still slaughtering his opponents on the battlefield. Lithus' message is clam, yet denote an obvious underlying rage, and is heard by the entire solar system.

Lies. All lies. Nothing but lies. Do you seriously believe anyone here is fooled by them?

I have no control over my twin. Even if I had any, it would be extremely unlikely for me to do anything to stop him.
Wasting lives is the vilest act that may ever exist. Souls have no impact on reality, they do not deserve any special privilege over mortals, mavnon. You say that you care for them only as a damage control measure, to give the impression that you care for something. Your choice on them was obvious, as saying that you believe they are important gives you no responsibility, and they can do nothing to interfere with your plans.

I came here because I could not resist the urge to stop your shower of lies, my twin is not in a state to do so.

Patronius, your involvement in this is so painfully obvious, why do you even bother to play mavon's act? As I said, Luthus is beyond any control. He is a hurricane, one unleashed by mavnon, you simply pay the price of helping this demon unleash it.

Utther, if he is involved in this in any way, is most certainly able to do so with the help of these two rats. They are of the same kind, a disease to all that was created, without their help of course. They are leeches on this reality, the sooner everyone realize this, the sooner we will be able to make the universe a better place. They are no different than the beasts that are driven out to allow civilizations to prosper, their elimination is merely a step of progress. A step that begins by abandoning them.

Disappear from the assembly. Inform the great council that immigration to the nation is to be outlawed, and that New kingdom lands bordering the desert are to be burned to the ground whenever they are conquered during the war, rendering the area unsuitable for life. Work is to be made to make the entire nation self-sustainable if it is not already and trade with outside nations is to be progressively diminished until it is nonexistent.

The cultural exchange with the clan rilem is to be ceased immediately. Any participant from the rilem clan found holding technological secrets or any piece of classified information is to be detained indefinitely and accused of spying and treason.

((Am I doing this right? Probably not.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: July 14, 2015, 06:14:43 pm »

[Battle]
[Skolld, God of Binding and Bone]
Wolf Form

So there's a war going on.
((It's kinda hard not to notice the shouting titan.))
Skolld goes off to the battle area.
"It seems the other gods have gone mad in my absence."
Use the hitherto unused power to bind the granite titan in place.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: July 14, 2015, 06:19:49 pm »

((Am I supposed to wait for the next battle tick to respond to skolld's action?))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: July 14, 2015, 06:29:22 pm »

[Battle]

Uztot takes the form of a Kaag covered in red war paint. Or possibly blood. His staff turns into a spear.

"Come children. The forces of Conflict are no match for our strength, our purpose."

Uztot uses all his Power to bless the Aag soldiers with solidarity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: July 14, 2015, 06:40:33 pm »

((Am I supposed to wait for the next battle tick to respond to skolld's action?))

Go ahead and respond, since he is responding to your action. Only fair.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: July 14, 2015, 06:45:26 pm »

[Battle]
Watch the battle with my Immortals and Rilem/Orc scholars.

Make a single reply, also being heard throughout the solar system.

[BATTLE!]

As Luthus, take the appearance of a black granite titan, a being five time the size of a Saag, with a face similar to Luthus' helmet, along with it's horns. Appear in this form in the largest battlefield between Aag and new kingdom. Summon a massive stone club, crush the enemy troops with it, leave no survivor. Scream this, loud enough to be heard from anywhere within range to see the titan, without harming or deafening anyone:
I SHALL NO LONGER LET MY PEOPLE BE SLAUGHTERED BY YOU PATHETIC, BLOODTHIRSTY PSYCHOPATH! NONE OF THOSE WHO WANT TO SPREAD SUFFERING AND DESTRUCTION FOR THEIR OWN SAKE SHALL BE SPARED! SUPPORTERS OF MAVNON, KNOW THAT YOUR PATRON IS ONLY CAPABLE OF FEELING DISDAIN TOWARDS YOU. REPENT OR DROWN IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR VICTIMS!

Shout this, this time loud enough to be heard from the entire solar system, without harming or deafening anyone:

WORSHIPERS OF MAVNON, PEOPLE OF THE NEW KINGDOM! YOU ARE ALL FOOLED BY THIS ABOMINATION YOU CALL A GOD, THIS HORRENDOUS BEAST FEEL NOTHING BUT DISDAIN TOWARDS MORTALS, IMMORTALS AND GODS, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOY, A PAWN FOR THIS DEMON, YOUR DEATH, YOUR SUFFERING MEAN NOTHING TO THIS BEAST, IT EVEN ENJOY THE PAIN IT INFLICTS TO ALL OF YOU THROUGH WARFARE AND DESTRUCTION!! NEW KINGDOM! EVEN THOUGH YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE ALL FREE FROM GODS, YOU ARE A PAWN OF MAVNON'S SCHEME OF DESTRUCTION! REALIZE THIS, OR DROWN IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR INNOCENT VICTIMS!!

Continue the destruction of any soldier from the new kingdom not smart enough to flee. Move to the closest battlefield once this one is done and resume the destruction. Do not chase those who run away from my range. Spare those who abandon mavnon or rebel against the new kingdom's false ideal.

As Lithus, help various people from the Aag kingdom to perform menial tasks, without stopping Luthus' rampage at the battlefield. Refuse to speak about Luthus' rampage or anything he says.

Shout at the entire solar system again, without harming or deafening anyone, and without stopping the rampage.

VILE DEMON, NEVER DARE TO CALL ME BROTHER AGAIN, I AM YOUR ANTITHESIS!
FIGHTING FOR YOUR PEOPLE IS INSANITY? MORE PROOF OF YOUR CALLOUS DISREGARD FOR ALL THAT EXISTS! PATRONIUS, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THIS DEMON. PRINCE OF COWARDS, YOU HIDE BEHIND THIS FOUL BEAST! SLAVES OF THE GREEDY GOD, YOUR PATRON IS A CANCER TO REALITY!

NONE OF YOU TWO SHALL EVER HELP YOUR PEOPLE. NO, YOU WOULD NEED TO CARE, TO HAVE A OUNCE OF EMPATHY FOR THAT! HOW CAN ANYONE BUT THE MOST TWISTED LEECHES THAT PLAGUE THIS WORLD WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU TWO? PEOPLE OF THE CLAN RILEM, YOUR PATRON WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR HELP, HE ADMITTED IT HIMSELF! REBEL FROM YOUR TYRANT, FOR HE WILL NEVER GIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN FOR YOUR DEVOTION! PEOPLE OF THE GREAT TRIBE, REBEL AGAINST YOUR PATRON GOD, FOR HE SHALL GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT DICTATORS!

Use all of my remaining power to empower this message, allowing it to break through any form of resistance and have an increased effect on those who hear it.

Lithus appears where the gods are debating. Glowing, blood red eyes, his labcoat missing and is with a neutral expression that is barely hiding a torrent of hatred. Luthus is still slaughtering his opponents on the battlefield. Lithus' message is clam, yet denote an obvious underlying rage, and is heard by the entire solar system.

Lies. All lies. Nothing but lies. Do you seriously believe anyone here is fooled by them?

I have no control over my twin. Even if I had any, it would be extremely unlikely for me to do anything to stop him.
Wasting lives is the vilest act that may ever exist. Souls have no impact on reality, they do not deserve any special privilege over mortals, mavnon. You say that you care for them only as a damage control measure, to give the impression that you care for something. Your choice on them was obvious, as saying that you believe they are important gives you no responsibility, and they can do nothing to interfere with your plans.

I came here because I could not resist the urge to stop your shower of lies, my twin is not in a state to do so.

Patronius, your involvement in this is so painfully obvious, why do you even bother to play mavon's act? As I said, Luthus is beyond any control. He is a hurricane, one unleashed by mavnon, you simply pay the price of helping this demon unleash it.

Utther, if he is involved in this in any way, is most certainly able to do so with the help of these two rats. They are of the same kind, a disease to all that was created, without their help of course. They are leeches on this reality, the sooner everyone realize this, the sooner we will be able to make the universe a better place. They are no different than the beasts that are driven out to allow civilizations to prosper, their elimination is merely a step of progress. A step that begins by abandoning them.

Disappear from the assembly. Inform the great council that immigration to the nation is to be outlawed, and that New kingdom lands bordering the desert are to be burned to the ground whenever they are conquered during the war, rendering the area unsuitable for life. Work is to be made to make the entire nation self-sustainable if it is not already and trade with outside nations is to be progressively diminished until it is nonexistent.

The cultural exchange with the clan rilem is to be ceased immediately. Any participant from the rilem clan found holding technological secrets or any piece of classified information is to be detained indefinitely and accused of spying and treason.

((Am I doing this right? Probably not.))

"Brother Luthus is so far off the mark here that he's gone and materialised in the war itself. In the not to distant future, please learn from his mistake and know not to extrapolate without definite evidence."

Once, again replying. "Oh? I do not recall stating that I would not help the Clan; they have proven themselves strong of heart and mind. . My dwarves of Rilem, you may leave my worship if you wish for that is your choice but know that I shall always support those who folloe my command."

[Battle]
[Skolld, God of Binding and Bone]
Wolf Form

So there's a war going on.
((It's kinda hard not to notice the shouting titan.))
Skolld goes off to the battle area.
"It seems the other gods have gone mad in my absence."
Use the hitherto unused power to bind the granite titan in place.

"Skollid, you are aware that creature is attempting to defend the Aag homeland, yes?"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:49:39 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: July 14, 2015, 06:48:53 pm »

Use any unused power to Grow the Titan free of the bindings.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: July 14, 2015, 06:51:29 pm »

[battle]
Shout this at skolld:
STAY OUT OF THIS, GOD OF BONES! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STOP ME FROM PROTECTING MY OWN!
YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE SITUATION IS NOTHING BUT EMBARRASSING! LEAVE BEFORE YOU END UP LABELED AS A MINION OF MAVNON THE BLOODTHIRSTY!

Struggle against the binding, use no additional power/essence/crux for this.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 14, 2015, 06:56:02 pm »

Order Illyria to establish a portal between the Rilem Mountainhome and the Divine Library. Dwarven scholars from the University are to ply it for information.

Temujin is to be given power via a Pact; for each individual he bites, he shall grow in strength and agility.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:33:27 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 14, 2015, 06:57:43 pm »

[Battle]

Materialize next to Mavnon; observe the battle. If any Aspects participate in the battle and are in danger, spend up to 2P to shield them and 1P (if it looks like they'll die) to teleport them away.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: July 14, 2015, 07:03:12 pm »

"Patronius, do you still not allow me to attack those who you actively shield? Know that I am willing to heal or resurrect them if my attack is a success."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 137