Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185769 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1575 on: July 14, 2015, 08:11:35 pm »

Laxual, do you intend to unblock my speaking with your followers any time soon? It has been quite some time."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 14, 2015, 08:16:39 pm »

"Would it be considered non-hostile if I fired on an Aspect who has joined the battle?"

"I suppose not. I mean, if you promised to rez/heal them, of course."
(Action edited.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 14, 2015, 08:24:13 pm »

[Battle/but not only]

Order Illyria to establish a portal between the Rilem Mountainhome and the Divine Library. Dwarven scholars from the University are to ply it for information.

If I had biological organs to do so I would be frothing from rage right now. Whatever leevay as a benefit of doubt I had given you is now gone.

Use all of my essence to create a halberd of mythril enchanted to be extra effective against objects made from essence. Enchant it to shatter and destroy memories of those struck with all of my remaining power. Close the divine Library to prevent anyone entering via normal means. Kill all immortal beings within the Library, search for part of Uther that is suposed to be there and erase all of it's memories with the halberd. If any mortals make it into the Library via abnormal means, use the halberd to delete their memories and throw them out the way they came. Once the matters in library are dealt with, destroy some of new kingdoms soldiers. If they start leaking Nothing, go to Labyrinth and hunt down other part of uther. If they do not start leaaking Nothing, attack Mavon. Kill Illyria and the proced to hunt down as many of Mavons immortal creations as I can find. If I can find him, kill the King of New kingdom. Destroy as many immortals that would stand on the New kingdoms side as I can find.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:19:16 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 14, 2015, 08:35:48 pm »

[Battle/but not only]

Order Illyria to establish a portal between the Rilem Mountainhome and the Divine Library. Dwarven scholars from the University are to ply it for information.

If I had biological organs to do so I would be frothing from rage right now. Whatever leevay as a benefit of doubt I had given you is now gone.

Use all of my essence to create a divinely enchanted halberd of mythril. Enchant it with all of my remaining power. Kill Illyria and the proced to hunt down as many of Mavons immortal creations as I can find. If I can find him, kill the King of New kingdom. Destroy as many immortals that would stand on the New kingdoms side as I can find.

[Battle]
[Skolld, God of Binding and Bone]

If he comes into where the king is, bind him to the ground, as to not let him halt my cursing.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: July 14, 2015, 08:41:49 pm »

[Battle/but not only]

Use all of my essence to create a divinely enchanted halberd of mythril. Enchant it with all of my remaining power. Kill Illyria and the proced to hunt down as many of Mavons immortal creations as I can find. If I can find him, kill the King of New kingdom. Destroy as many immortals that would stand on the New kingdoms side as I can find.

[Battle]
[Skolld, God of Binding and Bone]

If he comes into where the king is, bind him to the ground, as to not let him halt my cursing.
Delay murder of king until Skolld finds out that talking to king is useless
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:11:26 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 14, 2015, 09:40:07 pm »

[Battle/but not only]

"This is hostile to me; cease your attempts to kill Illyria."

Protect Illyria with as much Power is necessary; dip into Crux if I have to.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: July 14, 2015, 09:47:51 pm »

((do these actions count as [Battle]? They aren't related to the Battle itself))

[battle]

[Battle/but not only]

((they also aren't fighting for the NK, but you wouldn't know that IC I guess))

Mavnon smiled. "Good luck with that brother; but it is a bad patron who does not protect his agents...but tell me; what wrong did I commit here?"

Cancel all essence-using actions performed this turn. Create the Blade of Light using all my essence save 1 and enchant it with all remaining power. It is composed of pure light in Mavnon's hands. It shields those surrounding the bearer with pure light as well as those most beloved by Mavnon regardless of distance. It is especially deadly to beings composed of essence. The rallying effect only works on those friendly to the bearer. Only Mavnon may use it to its full effect; it is a normal steel blade otherwise.

Use it to prevent the enemy god from killing my immortals. Do not prevent any action towards the King.
[/b]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:29:07 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 14, 2015, 10:05:21 pm »

"You had better not use that against me or any other god(directly at least)."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 14, 2015, 10:08:21 pm »

[battle]

Delay murder of king until Skolld finds out that talking to king is useless

Delay this action to allow me to perform a last questioning.

Truth is about to be revealed.

"This is hostile to me; cease your attempts to kill Illyria."

Protect Illyria with as much Power is necessary; dip into Crux if I have to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

YOU POOR LITTLE SHELTERED THING.

((they also aren't fighting for the NK, but you wouldn't know that IC I guess))

Mavnon smiled. "Good luck with that brother; but it is a bad patron who does not protect his agents...but tell me; what wrong did I commit here?"

Cancel all essence-using actions performed this turn. Create the Blade of Light using all my essence save 1 and enchant it with all remaining power. It is composed of pure light in Mavnon's hands. It shields those surrounding the bearer with pure light and is especially deadly to beings composed of essence. The rallying effect only works on those friendly to the bearer. Only Mavnon may use it to its full effect; it is a normal steel blade otherwise.

Use it to prevent the enemy god from killing my immortals. Do not prevent any action towards the King.

Showing our true colors so soon, demon?
MAVNON CREATED A GOD-KILLING WEAPON, DO NOT BELIEVE IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR DEFENSIVE MEANS. HOW MANY OF US WILL HAVE TO DIE FROM IT'S HANDS BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 14, 2015, 10:11:18 pm »

"I personally suspect she's working with Utther to bring doom to us all. I wish I had more Power now."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 14, 2015, 11:16:19 pm »

Mavnon laughed, and unlike previous laughs she had exhorted over the eons, this one was real.

"You people...you people are so blind! The truth has been in front of you, dangled since the creation of the mortal races, since before the sealing of insidious Utter or anything of note. If you had looked, had delved into the dark, you would see what you are facing. How can you not have known, really?"

"If you fools had but checked, had but looked, Utter split himself into two. His Strength now ventures the Labyrinths and gains power. His Wisdom -what little there was- has been learning every iota of knowledge ever and will ever be discovered in the Library. This New Kingdom you believe to be my creation is but the opposite! Tell me, did you not notice the Cult of Nothingness spring up in your lands? The writings of Lovecraft and the birth of Agali? Do you not realise that 85% of the New Kingdom's soldiery are just husks imbued with Nothing and shrouded in living flesh and soul? Do you not realise that the reason the King is impervious to all soul detection is that he is a creature of the Void itself And that slaying him will only release the Void in an immense radius around him? You people are so very blind."

She laughed again. "Yes, this blade will be used on a god; a god that will be corrupted by the Void. Dear Luthus there is doomed to do so should he remain to fight....and his soul must be taken before the Void consumes it."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 14, 2015, 11:30:35 pm »

"You fool! Why in all of creation would you keep this from us for this long!? Wait...before mortal creation....IZGAMLO!!!! YOU WRETCHED PERVERSION OF DIVINE MAKE!! THIS IS YOUR DOING!!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 14, 2015, 11:32:06 pm »

"Does anyone else have gamechanging secrets they wish to share?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 14, 2015, 11:37:43 pm »

Cancel all of my actions save hiding in my afterlife.

"I will need assistance to repair the hole that Izgamlo so foolishly and selfishly broke long ago. I call on the ILUT Pantheon, the High Church, the Elemental Council, and any independent gods to assist me in this endeavour."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:41:39 pm by Andres »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 14, 2015, 11:40:01 pm »

"That will not be necessary. I've already planned for this. I had hoped you and the others would have followed your scripts but I seem to have misjudged. Seal me onto the mortal plane after I forge the Blade. And ensure, for the love of all Creation, that my Immortals don't die. Yes, they will resurrect quickly, but these incarnations are essential."

"Also...have you not realised Sahaka's role here?"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:41:32 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 137