Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185857 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1590 on: July 14, 2015, 11:42:22 pm »

I order my Templars and the military forces of tribes loyal to me to round up all known Nothing cultists within their borders or in free lands and hold them in captivity. Interrogators will draw information from them on the identity and locations of other cultists, as well as find out as much about the Void as possible. If an interrogator feels at all strange after doing this, all interrogations will be cancelled.

"That will not be necessary. I've already planned for this. I had hoped you and the others would have followed your scripts but I seem to have misjudged. Seal me onto the mortal plane after I forge the Blade. And ensure, for the love of all Creation, that my Immortals don't die. Yes, they will resurrect quickly, but these incarnations are essential."

"Also...have you not realised Sahaka's role here?"

"Who is Sahaka and what have you done to prevent further Void corruption? Why do you want to forge the Blade so badly?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 01:50:12 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 14, 2015, 11:44:30 pm »

"...Never mind then. Just seal me into a mortal body. That is all I need to solve this problem."

"...What do you think the Void is made of? It is Essence itself."

"Sacrifices. Literally at times."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:50:28 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 14, 2015, 11:52:42 pm »

"...What do you think the Void is made of? It is Essence itself."
"That can't be true. Essence is created through Influence and Worship. Power is the ambient energy of the void. ((Looking it up now and it's the ambient energy of the Void with a capital 'V'. Crap.)) If it's made of Essence, then it must've been made through Influence, Worship, or both, and it would also require a god."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 14, 2015, 11:54:34 pm »

"Is it now? Then I have misinterpreted badly. Still, my plan should still work."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 14, 2015, 11:57:40 pm »

((First post in OOC.))

Essence: Energy of creation. Perhaps the most often used of the three energies, this is the power that allows gods to create. You regain essence through Influence and Worship. Raising the essence cap is random, with the chances increasing the lower your cap already is and with high income and decreasing with high cap or low income.

Power: Energy of destruction. Power is the ambient energy that exists in all locations in the Void, abundant and potent but unstable. Another benefit of Power is that, as an ambient source of energy, it naturally refills at a much higher rate. Power cap is raised by training, simply using it for something, which also increases the amount of Power regenerated.

Crux: Energy of Life. Used to live, for gods at least. Crux naturally replenishes itself with itself, healing slooowly over time. There is no known way to increase Crux cap naturally, but you all feel that *something* can do it....

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 14, 2015, 11:58:42 pm »

Nomads are to locate and burn any Nothing Cultists among their numbers. Under no circumstance are they to absorb or consume. Provide 2 power worth of sulfuric acid and fire as a summon in required quantities by any Nilva worshiper for the next two ticks. They will ensure the cultists stay at a minimum biomass required to retain vital functions.

Cancel current PMed power using actions.

"..Why do you want to be sealed?"

"Also perhaps change the blade's effect to Banishment of Void? It should dump whatever it is into the void once more."

"The hole needs fixing however."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 14, 2015, 11:59:47 pm »

"I've already told dear Iliseth as to why; the less who know the better. And no, the current effect will suffice."

"Now...if you will not do me the honours...another will. Patronius! I ask you, as a member of the Church, to seal me into mortal form."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:01:52 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 15, 2015, 12:01:17 am »

"Could Power-born beings be used to combat the Void, somehow? They are inherently creatures not of Essence."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 15, 2015, 12:04:08 am »

"You could try, but a proven method is far better in this sort of situation."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 15, 2015, 12:06:51 am »

I put 1 Essence into sealing Mavnon. "I need to conserve as much Essence as possible to deal with this and so cannot help greatly. Still, it is something."

"Perhaps you gods who sealed Utther should remove the seals? It should stop him doing from whatever it is he's doing."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:15:05 am by Andres »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: July 15, 2015, 12:09:37 am »

"That is not recommended; his role is important, as unbelievable as it is. I will be honest: I have been working with him to stop the Void....and it has brought great dividends."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 15, 2015, 12:19:06 am »

"This is a ruse. You are the god of Conflict, so this would empower you. Your secondary sphere of Pact-Binding could also lead you to join with whoever owns the New King. Utther is the god of Destruction and so bringing Void and destroying everything would be within his character. Patronius is the god of Leadership and Avarice so he would grab the power of the Void for himself and rule over all others. Finally, the overwhelming and unnecessary secrecy you keep around this, plus the fact that new and fundamentally different knowledge of the Void apparently doesn't interfere with your plans to destroy it. You are lying, Mavnon. I believe your plan isn't to destroy the Void, but to harness it to serve you and your allies."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:25:17 am by Andres »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 15, 2015, 12:25:17 am »

"Very clever. I was half-hoping you'd spot it. Now, tell me, what differentiates this lie from the lie I made when I stated that I ruled the New Kingdom?"
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 15, 2015, 12:25:54 am »

"Very clever. Was hoping you'd spot it. Now, tell me, what differentiates this lie from the lie I made when I stated that I ruled the New Kingdom?"
((Just quoting this in case it's taken down later.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 15, 2015, 12:26:18 am »

((nope but edited in a word))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 137