Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185211 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1605 on: July 15, 2015, 12:32:34 am »

"Very clever. I was half-hoping you'd spot it. Now, tell me, what differentiates this lie from the lie I made when I stated that I ruled the New Kingdom?"
"I don't recall you ever proclaiming yourself the ruler of the New Kingdom, not unless you are the New King or you were speaking through him. As far as I know, we'd only made reasonable assumptions that you were behind it."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: July 15, 2015, 12:39:10 am »

"...you all make...so many assumptions...you see Shadows on the wall...and think them true items...they appear to Grow larger...because their true form steps closer to the fire...to be consumed...and yet all of you speak of death...of destruction...of fighting and of ending...

...You are all incredulous...the answer is simple...but I will need the Lord of Chains...I will need the Overseer of Conflict....I will need the Iron God, and the Blood Gods...I will need the Archmage and the Two-Who-Are-One...I will need the Architect of Worlds, and the King-Maker...I will need the Dreamcatcher and Nightmare Queen...

...we have built a world once...grown it from a seed of my making...we can make it again...and at the center...bound by chains and thorns...held in shadow and slumber eternal...guarded by beasts, and traps, and demons...whose every struggle serves only to feed the bloodsoaked bindings at it's feet...all held behind the walls of a kingdom expressly to ensure none shall ever allow it's reawakening...

...if any of you are truly worried of what could come...and not so paranoid as to believe everyone to have allied against you...and yes, Iliseth, I mean you, you've been getting worrisome lately, though not as much as the rest of our pantheon, curiously...then help me with this prison-seed...and we shall make a world that will be a cage to keep the greatest threat held where it might not be a danger again...

...or, of course...I could be wrong...and Mavnon could be the villain...and I will have to make do with what I can..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: July 15, 2015, 12:39:24 am »

"Very clever. I was half-hoping you'd spot it. Now, tell me, what differentiates this lie from the lie I made when I stated that I ruled the New Kingdom?"
"I don't recall you ever proclaiming yourself the ruler of the New Kingdom, not unless you are the New King or you were speaking through him. As far as I know, we'd only made reasonable assumptions that you were behind it."

He sighed. "No, you still do not recall. When the Kingdom first appeared, I implied that I was the cause for it. Its plausible, no? Just as my most recent lie. Plausible but flawed in many ways. For example, I simply do not have the resources to support the New Kingdom, the Clan and the Orcish Tribes. Its simply impossible."

"Others are already acting to target me due to that lie; you see where I am going with this? My brothers have believed my lie so well that it is truth to them and now they punish me for it."

"...you all make...so many assumptions...you see Shadows on the wall...and think them true items...they appear to Grow larger...because their true form steps closer to the fire...to be consumed...and yet all of you speak of death...of destruction...of fighting and of ending...

...You are all incredulous...the answer is simple...but I will need the Lord of Chains...I will need the Overseer of Conflict....I will need the Iron God, and the Blood Gods...I will need the Archmage and the Two-Who-Are-One...I will need the Architect of Worlds, and the King-Maker...I will need the Dreamcatcher and Nightmare Queen...

...we have built a world once...grown it from a seed of my making...we can make it again...and at the center...bound by chains and thorns...held in shadow and slumber eternal...guarded by beasts, and traps, and demons...whose every struggle serves only to feed the bloodsoaked bindings at it's feet...all held behind the walls of a kingdom expressly to ensure none shall ever allow it's reawakening...

...if any of you are truly worried of what could come...and not so paranoid as to believe everyone to have allied against you...and yes, Iliseth, I mean you, you've been getting worrisome lately, though not as much as the rest of our pantheon, curiously...then help me with this prison-seed...and we shall make a world that will be a cage to keep the greatest threat held where it might not be a danger again...

...or, of course...I could be wrong...and Mavnon could be the villain...and I will have to make do with what I can..."

"No, just a parable brother. Although, that is not to say I would be against strengthening against the Void."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:42:15 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: July 15, 2015, 12:46:48 am »

"As you wish, Mavnon."

Spend what is necessary to bind Mavnon in mortal form (be it Essence, Power, or a dip into Crux - take power from other actions to do so).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:08:43 am by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: July 15, 2015, 01:26:15 am »

"The ruse is over Patronius, you best not waste resources on empowering me."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 15, 2015, 02:40:48 am »

((Skolld will still do the action towards the Void King, and if the binds (emotion, soul, etc.) are severed, make new ones.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 15, 2015, 05:31:55 am »

((Blatant metagaming action that my character would have no knowledge of.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:41:54 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 15, 2015, 08:36:12 am »

"You know what, I can't make tell of your lies, your truths, and your half-truths, Mavnon. I expect this was intentional on your part and for that I give credit. I've had enough of this Tick, however. Expect me to remain neutral until it's over."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 15, 2015, 09:07:17 am »

[battle]
And I am called insane when I denounce these abominations? I have warned you all so many times, and yet you all had to ignore me, wait for the last second. I predicted this war, I predicted this betrayal. Let us hope that these events will serve you all as a lesson.

Request a report from Dr. Mangler regarding the new kingdom's captured soldiers. Anything unusual is to be noted. Make a group from both the Technology and Magic academy available to him should he need any assistance.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:50:58 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 15, 2015, 09:59:45 am »

Laxual, do you intend to unblock my speaking with your followers any time soon? It has been quite some time."
"Fine, please stop trying to influence my children though."

Unblocked.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 15, 2015, 10:06:30 am »

"Prove to me that Utther is helping in this case, and tell me how you found out about this void infestation. These are wild accusations you throw so explain yourself.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 15, 2015, 10:37:25 am »

Truth is about to be revealed.

I know so many of your secrets already... Why don't you reveal them first, at least you would give them the impression of cooperating...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 15, 2015, 11:06:29 am »

Laxual, do you intend to unblock my speaking with your followers any time soon? It has been quite some time."

Unblocked.
"To be fair, he wanted to know how to attract a girl. Giving said girl nightmares is less then beneficial for the task. Hence why I gave the suggestion of not scaring her shitless every night~"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 15, 2015, 11:38:10 am »

[battle]

As Lithus, visit Huon the clothier:

This universe is truly a messed up place, old friend...
Do you think it is worth protecting? Can we really heal it?

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: July 15, 2015, 12:58:03 pm »

Unblocked.
"To be fair, he wanted to know how to attract a girl. Giving said girl nightmares is less then beneficial for the task. Hence why I gave the suggestion of not scaring her shitless every night~"
"True..Maybe it would be best if my children did not pray to me for dating advice. I'm not exactly a Goddess of Dating Advice."
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 137