Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185742 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1695 on: July 16, 2015, 10:28:27 pm »

"I have a library?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: July 16, 2015, 10:35:37 pm »

"I have a library?"

Sigh...
Do I look like I care about the name of whoever built it? He'll know I was talking to him.

HA)((T-E ALL cowards Y,,,,,,,,,,,,OU
Now everyone leave me alone. Next one to bother me loose a thousand worshipers.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: July 17, 2015, 12:34:44 am »

Uztot shakes his head sadly at the assembled gods.

"I hope you remember this well my Kin. The wrath of the blood gods will not be held back this time. We acted with more than enough dignity and honor in this affair. We turned to the judgement of our Kin and none came. Blame yourselves for what comes next. Know that you have set this precedent. You have disgraced the power and authority of the Divine and forced us to play by your own selfish rules."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: July 17, 2015, 10:14:14 am »

So the final answer is pathetic, cowardly apathy?
I,, will be laug/hing so[] much at your ine||vitable death.

Mavnon, Utther, Patronius, If I ever see any of you dare to touch my lands again I will rip all of your heads off myself. Remove this filth you call new kingdom from my lands. I don't care of your pathetic excuses of a lie you will do it if you care for your damn life, regardless of whatever crap you did to get involved in it. I have wasted enough of my time on this mess. Mavnon, you will be the first to die if you open this damn portal. Gai-gen, block the access to technology in your library, this little piece of ... we call mavnon has made it obvious enough that it is not safe to let it in the open.

...Don't think that ending you three is out of my reach, the tool is almost ready...

..:,D  .,COWARDS| BLOOD|/\,//|.batttth;

"If i recall correctly brother you were the one to leave the field of battle; i only followed suit once i determined no one would actually kill me. of course, everyone is still welcome to try and I'm quite sure someone will."

"And Lorash, you still have not answered me. Either you lack an answer, you are planning something secretly or you simply have not heard me. Which is it, pray tell?"

1E: invent strategy board games. These include a go-expy, a chess-expy, risk-expy and diplomacy-expy. Ensure that every race has at least some knowledge of these games. While providing some entertainment, it also results in stimulates minds that are inherently feeling thoughts of Conflict. 1 game of note is Rebellion! One player plays as the Human Revolutionaries while the other plays as Clan Rilem. The goal is killing the enemy leader. The human side is weaker overall with most pieces being defeated in a single action. They are faster however. The human side may also roll dice to receive reinforcements every few turns. The Dwarf side on the hand are stronger but cannot reinforce. They do however get a large number of Durazni pieces that while weak, can be very useful. The humans are led by a Priest of Iliseth or Art Mage while the Dwarves are led by the Regent or Illyria. Players may choose before the game start which leader they use. All leaders have their own abilities and rules.

Another game, often played by children, is Ants! With a maximum of 8 players, players choose to be Alphas or Archo s. The goal is to conquer the Chitin Moon by having a unit on each tile. Alphas can move their units twice a turn but are fewer while Archons can directly spawn a unit on any tile next an owned tile. Scattered throughout the board are Broodqueen and Nectar Tiles. Both boost the resource production of the player. Tiles can be randomly out together, resulting in a different board each game.

A somewhat more uncommon game, Warband involves pitting two or more warbands one another. Each Warband is composed of different units each with their own abilities. These units are based in real life and as such is a modern military game. Starting factions include the Orcish Tribes (fast units powered by divine blessings but can't take a hit), Clan Rilem (durable soldiers with a horde of disposable Durazni as well as mobility if very little flexibility), Clanless (elite dwarven warriors but slow), The Aag (extremely versatile but no real specialty), Saplings (access to beast units that are able to perform interesting abilities and are overall very defensive in playstyle) and Kingdom (a durable army that has the interesting mechanic of having a dice roll for nearly every action).
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:03:53 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: July 17, 2015, 12:40:13 pm »

[battle]

1-Bothering me again.
2-Tampering with my lands.
3-Not doing a single action towards the new kingdom.

4- EXIS/}TIN(G

You must be masochist, mavnon. Or perhaps a demonstration is needed before any of you take me seriously? My tool is already good enough for this...

Use the tool at it's lowest power setting on a random rilem city.

((Please read my pm before doing this stirk, I sent you something related to it not too long ago.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: July 17, 2015, 02:09:33 pm »

"And Stellarion, you still have not answered me. Either you lack an answer, you are planning something secretly or you simply have not heard me. Which is it, pray tell?"[/font]

"What do you mean, Good sir? Also why do you believe that I had ever tried to kill your immortals, I have better things to do than kill pseudo-immortals."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:17:58 pm by Detoxicated »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: July 17, 2015, 04:18:00 pm »

((Oops. Wrong God. Will edit in the right God later))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/???):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1702 on: July 30, 2015, 08:10:11 pm »

Vashna awoke, and, began to make something that would spread across the galaxy, not cell phones, not yet, but a robotic race, what he created would start as something that looked like a smooth round meteor with his gears and blade on one side, and on the direct opposite side is a small thruster, they will then head to a planet, and land on the serface, and then it will open, activating and, use nearby resources make human sized four legged robots with panels on the legs, these panels open to reveal an arsenal of tools, after collecting a good amount of resources they will activate the original spheres true purpose, to act as a sapient robotic lifeform. Vashna shall, if possible make five, and send three to different worlds and leave two in space for future colonization.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 08:26:07 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: July 30, 2015, 09:00:52 pm »

"Two pods I watch from afar, and attempt to change. Greetings young god, now where did we come from just now?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: July 30, 2015, 09:03:26 pm »

((I would like to point out that there isn't really anything else for the pods to colonize. The rest of existence is literally Void. There are a few glowing asteroids so people have stars, a rodsun. three chunks of planet, and a moon of chitin.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: July 30, 2015, 09:11:57 pm »

"I come from... Um. The land of cons, yes, that is where I am from, I did not just forget where I came from. I am Vashna, inventor of inventing!!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: July 30, 2015, 09:17:39 pm »

"Purrhaps you should look around a tad Vashna. There's nothing to colonize. Everything is already populated and due to how the universe works, additional planets are unlikely to be formed within the near or far future. An autonomous race is interesting though."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: July 30, 2015, 09:23:53 pm »

"Yep, especially since they are set to auto assimilate!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: July 30, 2015, 09:25:30 pm »

"They're going to get themselves eradicated nearly immediately. The mortals do have several ways of watching divine happenings you know. You may wish to tweak your creations so they don't, you know, Die."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: July 30, 2015, 09:30:40 pm »

"Nah, I was just kidding with you, hey,  do you know  if there is an invisible robotic planet somewhere around here?"
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 137