Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335890 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Tourist Trap
« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2015, 12:26:36 am »

Xankarvo nods in response and stays in place.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 17, 2015, 03:14:55 am »

((Heya people, how y'all doing. I'm back. Quick question before I start reading up the thread: my character dead or alive?))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2015, 03:18:32 am »

((Alive...for now. You might wanna carefully take a look out the windows of the diner, see how fucked we are.))
Sig! Onol

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2015, 03:30:41 am »

"What's going on?"

Peek out of my hiding spot to see how the shopkeeper and the merchandise are doing.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2015, 03:48:27 am »

((Alright, I'll do that. I have that feeling that despite the fact that I have means for self-defence, my survival chances are somewhat tiny.))

- What the hell is that no... Oh God.

As the disturbing noises break out outside the diner, John grabs his things and gets behind the counter, preferably nearer to the kitchen door. With the sharp rod in his left hand and pistol in the right, he peaks out of the counter to look what's going on behind the big windows of the diner.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2015, 03:03:16 pm »

((I'm looking forward to some PC deaths! Don't disappoint me!))
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #366 on: July 18, 2015, 11:41:16 am »

<shit fuck fuckity fucker fuck>

Alright hyena guy, get ready to kill something.

Please tell me I have some measure of things I could use to set things on fire. A lighter or somesuch. If not, ready the closest weapon-like thing I have, ie my pen. Get ready to murder things.

Also check to see what that thing what hit the desk was. It was the mayor's corpse, isn't it?

Actually let hyena guy do his thing. Still ready any weapons I have though.

Hyenakles grabs Xankaevo by the arm, and shakes his head. He motions to the deer shank.

Quietly poke the husk with the deer leg, and jiggle it around a bit. Be ready to hunt the fuck out of anything that comes near, unless of course that would get me killed.

The thing that hit the desk is most assuredly the mayor, considering the clothing. You can only see a bit of it from under the desk, but that little bit is more then enough. Hyenakles pokes it with his deer leg while Xan whips out his pen, since he cleverly left everything related to fire in the jeep when he loaded it up. This stunning combination of non-actions is brought to an abrupt halt a few seconds later when an albino hand seems to phase straight down through the top of the desk and toward the duo. The Hyena man dives out from under the desk, away from the phantom limb, but Xan is too slow. The hand reaches down, catches him by the arm and proceeds to pull every bone in his left arm, from Humerus to phalanges, out in one clean piece.
"What's going on?"

Peek out of my hiding spot to see how the shopkeeper and the merchandise are doing.
You peek out. The shop is still safe for the moment but the shop keeper is crawling over to you. She slithers over to your hiding place and shoves the syringe you were offering her back into your hands.

"Get some of their blood." She hisses at you, pointing out toward the street.

((Alright, I'll do that. I have that feeling that despite the fact that I have means for self-defence, my survival chances are somewhat tiny.))

- What the hell is that no... Oh God.

As the disturbing noises break out outside the diner, John grabs his things and gets behind the counter, preferably nearer to the kitchen door. With the sharp rod in his left hand and pistol in the right, he peaks out of the counter to look what's going on behind the big windows of the diner.
You grab your stuff and army crawl over to counter. You quickly hop it and fall prone on the other side. You retrieve your pistol and hold it in your right hand, the sharp rod in your left, and slowly peek out over the top of the counter. Out in the street there are several...you're not sure what the hell they are. Very tall albino fellows with 3 arms and no face. They seem to be moving via sort of phasing and teleporting around, appearing in front of random people on the street, jamming one of their hands into the poor passerby's head and tearing their entire skeleton out in one perfectly clean piece.

That is....less than great.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 18, 2015, 12:07:27 pm »

Ho-lee craaap

Toss the rod in my bag and search for my nitro fuel can with my left hand, while watching around carefully with pistol in the right. Then take a gulp to sharpen senses and empower self a little for a short while, and rush towards car, jump in driver's seat, start it and get the fuck out of Slenceville, heading North down Hellway 888

((I've got super-bad feeling about this. Bone thieves must be coming from south, but it seems they move rather slow. Assuming they started invasion immediately after the treaty was broken by the party via escaping the tourist trap, it took them quite a while to go through town. If they arrived with the noises, we're fucked.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:10:46 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 18, 2015, 01:25:59 pm »

Oh for FUCK'S sake I thought we escaped you fuckers!

Dive out the other side of the desk, the way hyena man went. Then run fast as I can for the nearest exit to the building, away from the bone thieves. Get to the fucking jeep right stat now.
Sig! Onol

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 18, 2015, 01:59:00 pm »

((Hah, you broke the treaty keeping bonethieves out!  8)))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2015, 10:03:36 am »

I'll give this till tuesday. Someone go slap irony.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2015, 12:35:04 pm »

If Irony don't post: bravely go fight off the bone stealer to save my good friend Xankarvo. Toss him his arm bones while I'm at it if I can.
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #372 on: July 21, 2015, 10:22:37 am »

Well good, looks like we're gonna be purging the inactives. And by this I mean we're gonna assume irony just got his skeleton pulled out. He was heroically used as a decoy by xan so that the latter might escape.  YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF IRONY!

We're still missing beirus though...I've sent him a PM. We'll see if he replies in time to not be similarly left behind

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 21, 2015, 11:40:38 am »

I could've sworn I posted my actions days ago. Sorry for holding people up.

Run as fast as my wonky legs can carry me, all the way to the jeep. Emitting scream-cackles as I go.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 21, 2015, 12:01:17 pm »

Get outside and get to the damn jeep asap. Stab anything hostile that gets in my way via liberal use of needles.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 241