Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 334379 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Mobile Home
« Reply #1020 on: September 24, 2015, 11:21:59 am »

((It is leaking because it can't hold yay much heavy liquid, right?))

- Oh for crying out loud, now it leaks...

At least id din't explode on you or evaporated, you ungrateful mofo.

John runs off to get some cloth from the end of the rope that was tied there earlier, and then goes back with it to either shove it into leaks or tie barrel tighter together, whatever seems more proficient.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 01:09:48 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: September 24, 2015, 12:49:29 pm »

"Say, that is a fancy plant."

Wonder about the likely narcotic properties of such a plant. Surely it must be able to give quite a buzz. Or a rush - probably more a rush kind of narcotic plant, this one.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: September 24, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »

"Good, good! Keep going."

Accentuate the serratedness of the leaves. Believe that they are spikier than they are!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: September 24, 2015, 01:59:33 pm »

make sure I'm a bit of a distance away from the overful barrel of fuel.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1024 on: September 24, 2015, 02:30:04 pm »

((@Comrade: To save you some time, you could just fill up those containers you have gathering rain. Or any other unnecessary container. Unless you absolutely must have the gas stored in that specific wooden barrel for some reason.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: September 24, 2015, 02:51:15 pm »

((@Comrade: To save you some time, you could just fill up those containers you have gathering rain. Or any other unnecessary container. Unless you absolutely must have the gas stored in that specific wooden barrel for some reason.))

((I'll certainly do that once I stop all that gas from going into the ground. I do hope actually I will end up with something like full jerry can in the end and the rest we just sell along with jeep after we refuel it and spend some on a few runs back and forth with traded supplies))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: September 24, 2015, 04:15:31 pm »

"Can you sense obstacles while you drive, or would you just end up walking us into a wall or off a cliff?"

Even more talky stuff.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: September 24, 2015, 04:36:15 pm »

"Grar"
assist with the cooking of food thing with flame breath, do not set fire to leaky barrel of gasoline
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: September 24, 2015, 04:43:00 pm »

Keep cooking the meat. Be understandably surprised when Haast tries to burn my roast.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: September 24, 2015, 04:56:15 pm »

"Grar"
assist with the cooking of food thing with flame breath, do not set fire to leaky barrel of gasoline

((While the barrel is far enough from you, down on the ground, be sure you don't set our new home on fire.))
Sigs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: September 24, 2015, 05:30:19 pm »

((You guys might be able to carry the Jeep on top of the Beast ans use it for expeditions or something.
And that might more room for new players!  :P))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: September 24, 2015, 07:05:20 pm »

((You guys might be able to carry the Jeep on top of the Beast ans use it for expeditions or something.
And that might more room for new players!  :P))

((That would actually be less room for players. Because that machine is going to take hella lot living space. It is also stripping me out of food. I AM THE ONLY GAS GUZZLER! I will consider that though.
We could probably hunt around a little more with them bows. Still gonna get water somewhere though. I bet we could trade it for them spare spears we've got, if lupines will be willing to barter them.))
Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1032 on: September 25, 2015, 10:34:05 am »

((It is leaking because it can't hold yay much heavy liquid, right?))

- Oh for crying out loud, now it leaks...

At least id din't explode on you or evaporated, you ungrateful mofo.

John runs off to get some cloth from the end of the rope that was tied there earlier, and then goes back with it to either shove it into leaks or tie barrel tighter together, whatever seems more proficient.
You manage to plug up the leaks in the barrel.

"Say, that is a fancy plant."

Wonder about the likely narcotic properties of such a plant. Surely it must be able to give quite a buzz. Or a rush - probably more a rush kind of narcotic plant, this one.
[6]
You get the feeling it probably does.

"Good, good! Keep going."

Accentuate the serratedness of the leaves. Believe that they are spikier than they are!
[1]
The plant becomes very smooth. Damn.

make sure I'm a bit of a distance away from the overful barrel of fuel.
You're fine. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong!

"Can you sense obstacles while you drive, or would you just end up walking us into a wall or off a cliff?"

Even more talky stuff.
"I can see."

"Grar"
[2]

You take a deep breath and...start coughing smoke uncontrollably.

Keep cooking the meat. Be understandably surprised when Haast tries to burn my roast.
Ding! Meat's done!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: September 25, 2015, 11:01:37 am »

Okay. So.

John drinks some gas, then shuts the barrel and starts the lengthy process of careful moving of the barrel to the jeep. He fuels the thing, fills the jerry can and the proceeds to ramble:

- Okay now, Hyenakles, Mr. Bird, would you care for a ride to canine people? And yeah, grab a bow and a dozen of spears and about four swords on you way down - they might be interested in those even if they don't fancy our jeep. I'll tell you my thoughts on this deal while we drive, and you tell me what you want out of it. Now then those remaining here, be vigilant. You got plenty of ways to protect yourselves.
Some of you probably want to eat that meat Hyenakles just cooked before we depart though. Absolutely do that, smells tasty.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:25:00 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: September 25, 2015, 12:25:30 pm »

"Huh. Not what I was going for, but the point remains."

Xankarvo stands up and begins yelling to everybody.

"Hey everyone! Stop what you're doing for a second and come here, I just figured out something really important for the future."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 241