Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 66178 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2015, 02:37:59 pm »

I'll update as soon as I get home tonight. I'm at the library right now.

By the way, would you believe this? I was thinking of updating it right here, but I decided against it. Then I went on linkCat (basically a library catalogue), and the last person to be on the library iPad had searched for "The Necromancer." I kinda freaked out a little...
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2015, 06:14:40 pm »

Turn Nine:
ATHATH:
"Er... may I borrow a map?"
The adventurers look confused. Maybe they still don't trust you.
Approach someone
"So what's the trouble with this golem here? Everyone is scared because he is big and he has a sword?"
"Apparently. "
Seeing from this statement that you are (probably) harmless, the party leader comes up and shakes your hand. "I am Zikel Zanor, but my human friends call me Zeke. I'm sorry we acted so hostile, but we didn't understand you meant us no harm." The rest of the party slowly gets up and each if them shake your hand, but say nothing. They're still suspicious of you. Suddenly you hear one of the townsfolk cry out, "Yeah! Let's let him leave!" followed by more shouts of "Leave!" as the group outside opens up to let you pass.
Are you actually kindhearted or are you secretly evil?

Andres:
Take control of whoever lives in the farmhouse and force them to tell me what they know of the surrounding area and the kingdom they live in.
[6]
 You open the doors of the farmhouse (which is actually a barn), and run inside. To your surprise, you see 3 skeletons standing inside. Even more surprising, they don't attack. Strange. Suddenly a figure walks in behind you. "What are you doing here?" He's no normal townsfolk. You can feel that he's an undead, and judging from the fact he can talk, a sentient one, too.

Delekates:
Find shaman.
[5]
 You sneak into the village by transforming yourself into a bat. As you near the center of the village, you see the shaman's hut, the only building with skulls next to the entrance. You fly inside and return to your vampire form. You approach the sleeping form of the shaman and wake him quietly, putting your hand over his mouth so he can't call for help.
"U should prove that you are worthy of my help. I didnt asked to resurrect me, so i am able to destroy you instead of that town. Obey to my will, and you will gain much more than that little village!
You must agree on the covenant.
"
[7-2(scary)=6]
 The shaman slowly nods his head in understanding. You take your hand off his mouth. "I agree on the covenant," he says, "What do you want me to do?"

conein:
Approach someone
"So what's the trouble with this golem here? Everyone is scared because he is big and he has a sword?"
[6-2(scared by ATHATH)=4]
 They back away from the doorway. "Yeah, let's let him leave!" yells on of the people, misunderstanding your point completely. "Leave!" yells another, and they open a path between them for the golem.

Generally me:
Put the ring on one of my zombies before quickly taking it off again.
No matter how hard you try, you can't seem to take the ring off your finger.
Try identifying the ring myself
[3]
 It looks quite expensive, and it seems to have an unnatural gleam to it. That's all you can tell.
Get my vonzun spell caster to identify.
[3-1(vonzun)+1(repeat)+2=5]
 He lurches forward and tries to put it up to his face for a closer examination. However, he can't touch you, so instead he kneels down to look at it. "Hrmm," he says, "It's magic alright. Worth a lot too. Dunno what it does."

Magnumcannon
Stealthly head to the town
[4+1(night)=5]
 As you stealthily walk to the town, you hide from a passing mail coach going in the same direction. As he rides by, you hear him call out: "I can smell you, you bum! Don't try to hide." Other than that, you get to the town without trouble. Once inside, you hear yelling a few blocks ahead. Your god was correct. This town practically bleeds of the energy of many undead necromancers, including you.

Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:17:01 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2015, 06:35:09 pm »

7-2 scary =6 xD  8)
"You will become my vampire minion. That will be our blood pact.
U will get great power, or die in agony. That will be your test of being worthy.
Guess we will leave your village, next we need to get relic of mind control, i remember reading about it. With it we will start our rule.
Ofcourse we will need to get 1-2 more strong companions. Maybe you know one?
And remember, we are equal until you are with me. When you are against me i am stronger, just because i gave you vampire powers. So lets start our journey!
"
Bite goblin-shaman so he gets vampire powers.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:37:07 pm by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2015, 06:39:08 pm »

Oops...
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2015, 06:40:49 pm »

"I am here to prevent a trap meant to kill others like myself. You are like myself."
Convince the undead to join me in my quest.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2015, 06:48:45 pm »

Ask John(vonzun spell caster) about his contacts

Identify the ring myself again

Go out into the night and look for important people with my good buddy John

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2015, 06:56:39 pm »

"I am here to prevent a trap meant to kill others like myself. You are like myself."
It's obvious to you that he is not a spellcaster.
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2015, 07:47:03 pm »

It's obvious to you that he is not a spellcaster.
Are all non-minion undead spellcasters? If so, I ask where its master is. If not, I can still make use of a non-magical undead, even if it's only as another minion.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2015, 01:09:40 am »

Bob is genuinely kind-hearted.

"Thank you. May I glance at your map, before I am forced to leave? I have a memory cantrip I can use; it will literally take a second."

Cast the cantrip so that I can memorize the map, transmute a plate or something else that won't be missed nearby the adventurers into gold as thanks, then leave the town with Conein's character.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:12:31 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2015, 09:35:53 am »

"Thank you. May I glance at your map, before I am forced to leave? I have a memory cantrip I can use; it will literally take a second."

Cast the cantrip so that I can memorize the map, transmute a plate or something else that won't be missed nearby the adventurers into gold as thanks, then leave the town with Conein's character.
Where are you going?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2015, 04:55:46 pm »

Where are you going?
Out of the town, then I'll take a look at my memory of the map in more detail. I'd prefer it if you would join me. What archetype were you again?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2015, 09:10:37 pm »

I wont be able to update today. I had a D&D game today and I have to go to bed as soon as I get home.
Money!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2015, 01:30:04 am »

Where are you going?
Out of the town, then I'll take a look at my memory of the map in more detail. I'd prefer it if you would join me. What archetype were you again?
I dont really know where I am going. I am supposed to steal some stuff from the king i think, but i dont know where. I have a huge skeleton and two skellies, plus destruction magic if you need help.

Go recover my undeads
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:40:46 am by conein »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2015, 11:36:15 am »

Update?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2015, 08:50:46 pm »

Where are you going?
I dont really know where I am going. I am supposed to steal some stuff from the king i think, but i dont know where. I have a huge skeleton and two skellies, plus destruction magic if you need help.

Go recover my undeads
Follow this guy when I leave.

I meant what type of undead you were.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31