Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 219326 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2015, 04:29:41 am »

Wrong thread.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2015, 04:55:08 am »

hitting airplanes at night is extremely difficult).

And flying at night isn't?

Anyway, great performance, but that damn Agent is still alive.
It's easier, especially if the ground targets have lights/fires and only oust them when they hear you coming, or not at all. Night bombing was a very effective tactic in this period historically.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2015, 06:05:03 am »

Sue Moskurg in international court (or denounce if there is no international court or equivalent) for stealing our SMG design. Point out the design notes we made on the MC16 years prior to the Cascade coming out. Also show the notes from that crazed engineer who complained for several years to revise the MC16 design.
:P

Glory to Arstotzka.

EDIT: Offer to build an embassy for the British Empire. Considering we have 3 Ore, I think we can make the embassy quite...uh, very....what's the phrase.... Aha!

(Obviously that Custodes is in support of Arstotzka since he likes glorious things.)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:33:39 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2015, 07:58:23 am »

Rant. How AS filth get consistently better rolls than MS? Or should MS use revision phases to convert armored cars into trucks instead... I mean, is there a way that the game is supposed to be played?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2015, 07:59:33 am »

Rant. How AS filth get consistently better rolls than MS? Or should MS use revision phases to convert armored cars into trucks instead... I mean, is there a way that the game is supposed to be played?

Dark sacrifice to RNG.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2015, 08:02:33 am »

Dark sacrifice to RNG.
I believe the Moskurgs made some shrines to the Random Number Gods specifically so they could desecrate them for their support of glorious Arstotzka. In truth our god is the God-Emperor of Mankind, him being the most glorious person and us the most glorious country.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2015, 08:14:42 am »

You had some pretty good rolls of your own too... All in all, if both sides are bitching that the other is doing too well, then the GM is probably doing things right.

In other news, Arstotzka would like to offer its AS-F14 to the hunting supplies company, pointing out it's the only semi-automatic rifle in Forenia and that it'll go through an elephant skull like a Moksburger through a tiger's behind.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2015, 08:18:51 am »

You mean like a tiger through Moksburger behind, right?
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2015, 08:24:39 am »

In other news, Arstotzka would like to offer its AS-F14 to the hunting supplies company, pointing out it's the only semi-automatic rifle in Forenia and that it'll go through an elephant skull like a Moksburger through a tiger's behind.
Offer our special AP rounds with the F14 for the tougher animals. Also, the Horsekiller has too much of a kick to be usable by anyone but a Moskurgan. It's unsuitable for sport.

Glory to Arstotzka.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2015, 08:27:18 am »

And it's not semi-automatic.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2015, 08:28:20 am »

Nonsense. It's just around the upper calibre limit for an elephant gun. For hunting the really big game. Or smaller game in armour :P

And it doesn't need to be semi-auto, you hit and kill the target in a single shot.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2015, 08:33:57 am »

Must be powerful, man-portable, accurate and have the option for single or semiautomatic fire

I guess I shouldn't be too mad, it must be hard to learn to read with such a small, Moksburger brain.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2015, 09:09:03 am »

It is single fire though, that's the thing. If it were automatic fire, then things would be different.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2015, 01:11:22 pm »

Aluminum armor couldn't possibly outperform our steel, despite it's low grade, unless this armored car has like 30+mms of it, which would make it prohibitively heavy for a four-wheeled vehicle. Aluminum shouldn't be able to stop HMG and autocannon fire.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 01, 2015, 01:39:05 pm »

I would like to direct you to Sensei's dissertation that this is a game, that they arent a military historian, and the chart wherein AL is better than what we are currently using and what armor levels cost what.

Chart will be here shortly.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 159