Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220441 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #1035 on: August 13, 2015, 12:29:49 pm »

If you do peek in to the other thread before your side is finished, you shouldn't post in yours or post even, lets keep it clean guys, and leave the *espionage* to the spies.
Both sides would lose most of their players, hehe.
Hopefully just you.
I don't think so actually, it's a design game, and this one is doing almost unprecedentedly well.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 13, 2015, 12:30:54 pm »

Out of boredom, and out of Sheb intruding in our thread. Well I decided on some (harmless in intention) banter, but someone felt really offended.
I must remind you off 1926, when you guys made an extremely big fuzz about something similar, despite the fact that there was no real reason to assume any harm had happened.

Spoiler: Recap (click to show/hide)

Unlike this turn, where your leading proposal is a direct counter to our leading proposal. Bit more reason to be suspicious.

Hey, we had shaped charge RPG from last turn. It makes total sense to defeat those RPG.
Our shaped charges are non aerodynamic and only works at extreme close range and on a direct, square hit.

I remain suspicious.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1037 on: August 13, 2015, 12:32:48 pm »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 13, 2015, 12:34:58 pm »

If you do peek in to the other thread before your side is finished, you shouldn't post in yours or post even, lets keep it clean guys, and leave the *espionage* to the spies.
Hopefully just you.
I don't think so actually, it's a design game, and this one is doing almost unprecedentedly well.
Honestly, I think the only thing that would change is that people'd stop blatantly intruding in the thread.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1039 on: August 13, 2015, 12:39:44 pm »

Hopefully just you.
Honestly, I think the only thing that would change is that people'd stop blatantly intruding in the thread.
Do you seriously think that if someone is already doing it with malicious intent (not that I say anyone around here is doing that), it would stop them at all?
But yeah, we could agree that we should STOP BEING SPIES instead of STOP USING THE KNOWLEDGE (though, if we made something that would work well against the other side new design by accident, we would still be considered cheaters).
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 13, 2015, 12:46:30 pm »

Hopefully just you.
Do you seriously think that if someone is already doing it with malicious intent (not that I say anyone around here is doing that), it would stop them at all?
But yeah, we could agree that we should STOP BEING SPIES instead of STOP USING THE KNOWLEDGE (though, if we made something that would work well against the other side new design by accident, we would still be considered cheaters).
All I am saying is the double think is real here, I'm sure both sides have issues with people going into the other sides thread.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1041 on: August 13, 2015, 01:11:17 pm »

While you wait for Konstantin The Bear killing dirty Moskurgs...
If it isin't clear, this is meant to be a joke. If you don't know who the guy is, you have poor face recognition or forgot to check the url.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 13, 2015, 01:12:12 pm »

Merkel !

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: August 13, 2015, 01:13:49 pm »

While you wait for Konstantin The Bear killing dirty Moskurgs...
If it isin't clear, this is meant to be a joke. If you don't know who the guy is, you have poor face recognition or forgot to check the url.
I know who that guy is, its Konstantine the Bear.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: August 13, 2015, 01:21:31 pm »

Medvedev isn't happy for Konstantin stealing his surname.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1045 on: August 13, 2015, 01:27:10 pm »

Medvedev isn't happy for Konstantin stealing his surname.
No, it was the Medvedev who stole Konstantin surname.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:36:18 pm by Kot »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: August 13, 2015, 04:33:42 pm »

I think this is getting out of control...
( and, does he ever wear a shirt?)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: August 13, 2015, 04:34:27 pm »

That last one is a lie! Moskurg uses glorious lever-action rifles, and that one has a bolt!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1049 on: August 13, 2015, 04:36:53 pm »

That last one is a lie! Moskurg uses glorious lever-action rifles, and that one has a bolt!
Fixed.
EDIT:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:39:08 pm by Kot »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 159