Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220438 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #1545 on: August 22, 2015, 03:13:42 am »

Breaking News:
Rock falls on Forenia, everyone dies.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: August 22, 2015, 03:14:40 am »

Rest of world breathes in relief as those crazy forenians are finally eliminated.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: August 22, 2015, 03:44:54 am »

Rest of world chokes on glorious Forenian dust particles.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:07 am »

Rest of world chokes on glorious Forenian dust particles.
Their lungs promptly explode as the Arstotzkan and Moskurgan particles continue their war.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1549 on: August 24, 2015, 02:36:05 am »

It's pretty funny the thread died just as Arstotzka was about to remove dirty Moskurgs from Forenian soil once and for all.
I claim moral victory.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: August 24, 2015, 02:40:16 am »

Unless I'm mistaken, getting control of the Desert wouldn't have won us the game. After that, we would've had to take Moskurg's capital.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1551 on: August 24, 2015, 02:44:20 am »

Yes. And we were about to do that with our superior weaponry, as we were already in desert, while dity Moskurgs were getting pushed back at all fronts.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: August 24, 2015, 03:57:44 am »

Nah Sensei is on US west coast, and he said Monday. So Russians should expect a Tuesday Update.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 24, 2015, 04:07:59 am »

Hey sensei, if you ever get tired of running Arms Race/it collapses under it's own weight, ever think about running an Outpost game? Should be fun!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: August 24, 2015, 04:09:47 am »

The problem with the outpost games, I have found, is that once you have arrived at the planet the very open nature of the game can result in problems.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 24, 2015, 04:20:53 am »

hhe, true, mine ground to a halt when it seemed everything just came up roses for everyone, and the only way for it to have any drama at all was for me to simply manufacture it. Seriously, landing on a planet with abundant life, and the ability to simply go naked if you wanted? I swear when I run games someone rigs random.org int heir favor.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: August 24, 2015, 04:30:17 am »

hhe, true, mine ground to a halt when it seemed everything just came up roses for everyone, and the only way for it to have any drama at all was for me to simply manufacture it. Seriously, landing on a planet with abundant life, and the ability to simply go naked if you wanted? I swear when I run games someone rigs random.org int heir favor.
One thing to running a suggestion game is you have to make sure the cast faces problems constantly. If things are going too smoothly, throw a wrench into it.

The duel format, however, means no shortage of drama.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: August 24, 2015, 06:20:43 am »

I said I was sorry.  :P
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 24, 2015, 11:32:14 am »

Well,  I just spent the entire day reading that Outpost game instead of working. Thankfully I'd done enough to blag productivity first though.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:00:50 pm by Kashyyk »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 24, 2015, 11:53:34 am »

There are several of those stories, actually.

The duel format, however, means no shortage of drama.
Outpost + Alpha Centauri mix to insert additional drama
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 159