Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 219331 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC: Final Battle Report
« Reply #2055 on: September 14, 2015, 08:56:10 am »

How big is this embassy thingy?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: September 14, 2015, 09:10:06 am »

I pull out the MM-12, a semi-automatic, magazine fed shotgun that fires 12 gauge ammunition. It can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger and has a toggle-able automatic unload system that dumps the mag the moment you fire the last round. It is accurate up to 40m when aiming. It is designed to take both box mags (holding 8 rounds) and drum mags (holding 36 rounds) but can also be loaded with a single round for special circumstances. Naturally, I also have a variety of round types including buckshot, solid, flare, breach, smoke, solid armour-piercing, explosive and dragon's breath.

My mission: Kill High Command. Their 'guilty parties' were all following the orders of High Command. As such, it is High Command who is guilty. I will ally myself with anyone who will help me with my mission, but I will not be joining their power struggle. After they're dead. I then stay on Forenia, see what happens. Maybe design some stuff.

If we're going the whole hog, I've also got Tiger Armour and as many Arstotzkan grenades as I could scrounge.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:42:34 am by Kashyyk »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: September 14, 2015, 09:15:05 am »

yes, how big is it? I want a rocket plane/ man capable V2

well...

I have, at the dock, a prototype mini sub, which can be driven by a single pilot, with space inside for 2 other people and space outside for more ( it has breathing things for them). it can move deep enough underwater to avoid man carried weapons and possibly autocannons and it has an autonomy sufficient to reach the nearest non forenian coast, although it will need to resurface before then to refill air supplies.
I'll accept anyone.
Funk gets a spot, as long as I get a spot in his motorcycle's sidecar.

Liable to change if I get a better idea or we agree to corwn ourselves kings of forenia.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:27:52 pm by andrea »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: September 14, 2015, 09:26:40 am »

Is the Death Ball acceptable as "unique equipment"?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: September 14, 2015, 09:27:38 am »

The Waterfall: A modified version of the Cascade. Loaded with a huge drum magazine, designed to be fired from the hip for suppression by Tiger soldiers as they advance.

My priorities: Kill the Glorious Leader, and any Arsetotzkans who stand in my way! Moskurg reigns supreme!

Begin to follow the Glorious Leader, spraying my Waterfall at any Arsetotzkan who gets in the way.

A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: September 14, 2015, 09:29:00 am »

Funk gets a spot, as long as I get a spot in his motorcycle's sidecar.
That's a deal.

Liable to change if I get a better idea or we agree to corwn ourselves kings of forenia.
Now how would we do that? the traitors will just level the building if we hang around proclaiming ourselves kings.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: September 14, 2015, 09:29:54 am »

Heh, everyone pulling out silly infantry weaponry.

XP-ARAC-AT

A modified version of the ARAC designed for operation closer to combat lines. The ARACAT is significantly smaller, powered by diesel in addition to steam, and armored with thick Manganese steel. The runway on the top has been shortened dramatically, replaced by a steam and rocket powered catapult system (recovery was not considered an issue, and is hence no longer possible). The space that freed up has been filled with weaponry, include 4 3*75mm batteries, and plentiful auto cannon weaponry, as well as storage carriages to transport tanks or other vehicles.

Because really, why would an ARAC present at the meeting. It's a long range support unit.

Get in the ARACAT, assert loyalty of the troops there, and escape. Given the likelihood that high command will be death by this point, attempt to restore the chain of command, and prevent the nations from decaying in chaos.

My priorities: Kill the Glorious Leader, and any Arsetotzkans who stand in my way! Moskurg reigns supreme!
You do recognize the Moskurgian leader just ordered you killed, right?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:25:33 am by 10ebbor10 »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: September 14, 2015, 09:33:19 am »

Yes, but somebody else'll probably kill him, my goal is the Worst Leader.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: September 14, 2015, 09:42:02 am »

Wait, according to the treaty: "The High Command of Moskurg, and its palace, shall become members of the High Command of Arstotzka."

So the Moskurg King is now part of the Arstotzka High Command and should be executed too?

XP-T-35C

A new tank prototype optimised for urban warfare. It sport thick manganese armor with slats on all side (Including the top, no need to go fast in cities), a T-33 75 mm gun and a coaxial MG-1924 on the turret and two smaller turrets on oppostie corner each sporting an AC-18 and a MG-1924 to cover all corners.

Protect the XP-ARAC-AT from all comers.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: September 14, 2015, 09:47:56 am »

They're executing the generals because they think they're conspiring against High Command. They're using the excuse that the generals got all those soldiers killed, so they're being killed as reparation for all the widows and such.

Also, tryrar, no way you have a pocket nuke. Otto Hahn only split the atom in 1938. Until that, nuclear weapons were just a dream.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2065 on: September 14, 2015, 09:51:02 am »

AS-SS1935X
It's a rocket. A rocket with huge engines, huge fuel tanks, huge oxygen tanks, nice and cozy landing pod, infinite stock of Arstotzkan Five-Star and food, modified IA35 to be useable in space, lot's of red and gold paint and bunch of Arstotzkan flags. Oh, and a high-power radio.

I want to go to space ASAP, land on the moon and plant Arstotzkan flags everywhere, go around for a while and possibly paint a huge Arstotzkan flag on the surface and writing down some genius ideas in a notebook in spare time. Possibly set up an border check point. Possibly continue to invent stuff. Call for help maybe. Americans Germans Soviets will surely want to have a word with the guy who got first to the space.

GLORY!
ALL GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

EDIT:
I might get some rocket-club members on the way out. Prefferably attractive females. Maybe someone else if they bring me something useful.
EDIT2: Did I mention it's launchpad (a huge cannon) is disguised as an observatory?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:07:46 am by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: September 14, 2015, 09:52:41 am »

I knew they'd try to execute me, I knew it! WELL LET'S SEE YOU TRY THAT NOW!

Any other survival-minded, self-interested folks want to help me storm my way out of the building?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: September 14, 2015, 10:10:03 am »

I knew they'd try to execute me, I knew it! WELL LET'S SEE YOU TRY THAT NOW!

Any other survival-minded, self-interested folks want to help me storm my way out of the building?
Im with you on getting out of the building, if can you ride pillion then andrea has a mini sub.

Right so it's
Escape party: andrea(mini sub), Funk(Rocket Thunder Pistol!), Powder Miner(Rabid Tiger Armour)
To space!: Kot(AS-SS1935X rocket)
Last stand: evilcherry(MK-Stallion .60), tryrar?(pocket nuke?)
Killing the high command: Playergamer(Waterfall SMG), Kashyyk(MM-12 Shotgun)
Unknown plans: 10ebbor10(XP-ARAC-AT land dreadnought?,) Sheb(XP-T-35C  urban warfare tank)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: September 14, 2015, 10:14:14 am »

The M-36 Stallion Roaster
an imporved Model of the Moskurgian Flamethrower, can also be loaded with chemicals. plated with Manganese alloy use din Tiger Armours to ensure that it cannot explode. Has a secret switch which will let it explode if needed.

also im wearing Tiger Armour, because why the hell not?

I will join the Rebellion, enough of this nonsense, Death to the High Command, with their madcap schemes, death to both leaders, Hail Forenia!

Burn everyone opposed ot the Rebellion, except for that guy with the nuke just keep away from him

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: September 14, 2015, 10:54:52 am »

I doubt I can fit in the sub (Horsekiller barrels are five feet long) so I'll probably just steal a truck and stab the barrels through the windshield or something.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 159