Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 217

Author Topic: Arms Race, Arstotzka: 1935 Production  (Read 152894 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Arstotzka: 1929 Revision
« Reply #2145 on: August 13, 2015, 04:06:48 am »

Our rockets already use HEAT, our artillery and tanks can already pierce enemy armor. They are only lacking in range.

+1 to plane revision, get those cheap!

I vote for sending the motorcycle to british, since it is also a decent exposition of our civilian industry.
As much as it pains me due to international consequences... maybe we should send something to the communist, to deny Moskurg the ore.

our new encryptor decryptor should help greatly on all battlefields.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: August 13, 2015, 04:11:59 am »

Our rockets already use HEAT, our artillery and tanks can already pierce enemy armor. They are only lacking in range.

Our rocket's HEAT is unreliable. Fixing that would be a great idea, and will benefit to much greater extent than tweaking one design.

Hell, if you want to tweak something, make the SMG cheap, or do something else that will have a far greater impact.

We have had a qualitative and quantitative advantage in planes for ages now. It isn't even mentioned anymore.

Oh, and if we develop a plane fuel efficiency upgrade, please, for the sake of it, develop it as a generic fuel upgrade.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:18:26 am by 10ebbor10 »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: August 13, 2015, 04:19:54 am »

Oh, we should definitely send our RPG and AS-1924 to China. And the Brits wants a gun. I'm not sure what to give them though... Our submachine gun?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: August 13, 2015, 04:20:10 am »

Oh, and if we develop a plane fuel efficiency upgrade, please, for the sake of it, develop it as a generic fuel upgrade.
Either way, if it's reasonably applicable, it could apply to future projects. I try not to make so that you have to develop technologies on their own rather than full products.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: August 13, 2015, 04:29:10 am »

Either way, if it's reasonably applicable, it could apply to future projects. I try not to make so that you have to develop technologies on their own rather than full products.
I don't want to develop a tech on it's own, I want to develop a technological solution that can be applied immediately to most vehicles. Or more importantly, I don't want to waste time on a unit that isn't even mentioned, despite the fact that our fighter is far better in just about every way.

On a side note, you erroneously said that we converted the radio to metric, which we already did several turns before. Does that mean it simply becomes cheap instead?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:37:08 am by 10ebbor10 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: August 13, 2015, 04:37:48 am »

Hmm... *rolls D6*

Yes.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 13, 2015, 04:40:25 am »

Hmm... *rolls D6*

Yes.

No fair! [/childish complaint]

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 13, 2015, 04:41:36 am »

a couple of guards arrive at the department of research , grab the yelling moskurg who just appeared and forcefully bring him to the dungeons in the old castle.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 13, 2015, 04:49:10 am »

Dust devil now?

Because really, it's quite obvious now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 13, 2015, 04:55:27 am »

I guess we're now more technologically advanced in literally every way than Moskurg. Now that we have cheap radios, our citizens have cheap radios too.

Glory to Arstotzka.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 13, 2015, 05:10:27 am »

I guess we're now more technologically advanced in literally every way than Moskurg. Now that we have cheap radios, our citizens have cheap radios too.

Glory to Arstotzka.
[Joking]SENSI.
I DEMAND WE GET INCREASED MORALE BECAUSE OF OUR NEW AND IMPROVED PROPAGANDA INFORMATION SPREADING DEVICES.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 13, 2015, 05:12:33 am »

We should kidnap Iituem to design radio shows for us.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: August 13, 2015, 05:22:45 am »

Glory to Arstotzka.
[Joking]SENSI.
I DEMAND WE GET INCREASED MORALE BECAUSE OF OUR NEW AND IMPROVED PROPAGANDA INFORMATION SPREADING DEVICES.
Meanwhile, Agent Sandworm in somewhere codenamed AS-CC-77...

Wow this is the current standard of Astrotzkan education. Spelling errors and all-caps writing. Will make better propaganda material than anything they have scavenged from their city-of-dashes.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: August 13, 2015, 05:27:57 am »

guys.

OUT.OF.OUR.THREAD.

I think you re watching us way too closely if you stop here to reply to the latest comments.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: August 13, 2015, 05:45:27 am »

Glory to Arstotzka.
[Joking]SENSI.
Meanwhile, Agent Sandworm in somewhere codenamed AS-CC-77...

Wow this is the current standard of Astrotzkan education. Spelling errors and all-caps writing. Will make better propaganda material than anything they have scavenged from their city-of-dashes.
Great no apostrophe there.
Fun fact, sensi is actually a word, a Japanese one, sure, but no more so than sensei, apparently sensi means a teacher or instructor at Judo/Karate, while sensei is the Japanese term for teacher.
I have no idea why there's a difference.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 217