Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231646 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2190 on: September 12, 2015, 12:04:58 pm »

Woopsies, ninjad myself.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: September 12, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »

I am planing to put these up to run large area mind-control operations to convert any religiously weak beings to worship me, they will be bound to a single location and work from there. Hmm i may need to "Evolve" them so as to have all this... 14768.49024 sounds a bit beyond me...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 12:11:10 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: September 12, 2015, 12:09:59 pm »

From the massive amount of powerful traits I suppose you are making a single angel? Because making an entire race like that is practically impossible.

Cost if it's a species: 404065.89 Essence for 50000 individuals (a.k.a literally impossible)
Cost per angel with these traits: 7384.24 Essence (also completely impossible)

I might have got things wrong, so anyone who spot something wrong please tell me. Even with the ridiculous amount of powerful traits it seems really high.

Edit: looking at the ninjas I'm almost certain to be horribly wrong.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: September 12, 2015, 12:16:01 pm »

From the massive amount of powerful traits I suppose you are making a single angel? Because making an entire race like that is practically impossible.

Cost if it's a species: 404065.89 Essence for 50000 individuals (a.k.a literally impossible)

I might have got things wrong, so anyone who spot something wrong please tell me. Even with the ridiculous amount of powerful traits it seems really high.

That is very wrong 0_0 *Points to my post*. Like I said, it is 2.68 for 10. Trying to make 50k would be too expensive to muster, but the Angel wouldn't be nearly as much as you record (Angel Cost: 32.38 for 1. Includes Divine and Unique already). If you remove Undetectable, they become an affordable 3.23E each.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: September 12, 2015, 12:21:48 pm »

I am planing to put these up to run large area mind-control operations to convert any religiously weak beings to worship me

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: September 12, 2015, 12:28:36 pm »

That is very wrong 0_0 *Points to my post*. Like I said, it is 2.68 for 10. Trying to make 50k would be too expensive to muster, but the Angel wouldn't be nearly as much as you record (Angel Cost: 32.38 for 1. Includes Divine and Unique already). If you remove Undetectable, they become an affordable 3.23E each.

Wait, so how am I supposed to do it then? Don't I just multiply the multiplier to each other with the base cost? This is the first time I actually try to calculate the cost of something .__.

I am planing to put these up to run large area mind-control operations to convert any religiously weak beings to worship me

Sorry, that was posted while I was making the calculations so I didn't see it. A large chunk of the traits you put in are probably unnecessary though, like the extremophile one if they are going to operate in inhabited lands.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: September 12, 2015, 12:34:00 pm »

PRICE HELP (I am horrible with math)
Several creatures with: Ability Theft+1,Am Legion+2,Divine,Eats Emotions,Eats Souls,Extremophile+3,Fear+3,Fruitful-100,Protection-2,Regenerative+5,Size+6,Speed-2,Undetectable+1,Unique?

<x1.7><x0.9><x25><x1.5><x2><x2.8><x1.4><x0.1><x0.6><x5.7><1.6><0.6><x10><x10>
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: September 12, 2015, 12:41:56 pm »

Wait, so how am I supposed to do it then? Don't I just multiply the multiplier to each other with the base cost? This is the first time I actually try to calculate the cost of something .__.

Sorry, that was posted while I was making the calculations so I didn't see it. A large chunk of the traits you put in are probably unnecessary though, like the extremophile one if they are going to operate in inhabited lands.

Yes, that is how it is done. Not sure what happened there, maybe you just multiplied the actual result by the unnecessary 250?

I would also like to point out that your design isn't immortal in any way, meaning they would die out pretty fast  :P.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: September 12, 2015, 12:47:11 pm »

large area mind-control operations to convert any religiously weak beings to worship me
Won't work. Worship has to be voluntary, otherwise there is no room for piety.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: September 12, 2015, 12:47:36 pm »

I would also like to point out that your design isn't immortal in any way, meaning they would die out pretty fast  :P .
Divine <x25>: Grants creation resurrective immortality, ability to perform 0-cost godly actions, and some measure of plot armor, confers some sphere-specific abilities (expands to [Aligned] [Resurrective Immortality])
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: September 12, 2015, 12:48:48 pm »

I would also like to point out that your design isn't immortal in any way, meaning they would die out pretty fast  :P .
Divine <x25>: Grants creation resurrective immortality, ability to perform 0-cost godly actions, and some measure of plot armor, confers some sphere-specific abilities (expands to [Aligned] [Resurrective Immortality])

Yeah, that was a derp on my part  :P.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: September 12, 2015, 12:54:00 pm »

There's also a lack of mind control trait, and the eat soul, eat emotions and ability theft might be unnecessary unless you specifically need them for your goal.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: September 12, 2015, 01:01:54 pm »

Well considering what i am the god of...

Sphere(s): Evolution, Psychic,

:P
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: September 12, 2015, 01:03:37 pm »

Well considering what i am the god of...
Sphere(s): Evolution, Psychic,
:P

They would probably be able to in limited, but not to the extent you want to  :-\.

While we are on the subject, every God gets to make two magic schools. Now would probably be a good time for you to make yours!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: September 12, 2015, 01:09:08 pm »

The School of Manipulation & The School of Change perhaps?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 241