Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232470 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2430 on: September 16, 2015, 05:51:15 pm »

They are not direct Expies, they are "Custom Made"
This: Expy <x1.15 or x1.3>:
Marks the creation as an expy of something outside. 1.3 is used if there is little sign of good faith innovation.

AND this:
Importing creations from non-generic works adds to the price, and unless described otherwise, will tend to revert to their originals' behavior (or a suitably amusing carricature thereof) regardless of actual ability to get away with their actions. Importing C'thulhu but just using a basic race template will likely result in a narcoleptic lunatic not much scarier than anyone else yelling and running around with a knife.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:53:27 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: September 16, 2015, 05:53:55 pm »

Based off the Zerg, which are based off the Tyranids, which are based off the Xenomorphs.
And there's a possibility Starship Troopers is there somewhere.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: September 16, 2015, 05:54:39 pm »

To control some people to worship me? seven in highly populated areas sounds about right to me, besides i was mostly going to use them to direct the Zeth horde...

Nope. The Puppeteer really can't do what you want it to, and whatever mind control abilities Aligned gives you isn't enough to take over more then a handful of people combined, each. Even if they attempted to take over the entire city, you would bring in almost no followers with this plan.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: September 16, 2015, 05:57:57 pm »

To control some people to worship me? seven in highly populated areas sounds about right to me, besides i was mostly going to use them to direct the Zeth horde...

Nope. The Puppeteer really can't do what you want it to, and whatever mind control abilities Aligned gives you isn't enough to take over more then a handful of people combined, each. Even if they attempted to take over the entire city, you would bring in almost no followers with this plan.

it has
Am Legion+2 <x0.9>: Is made up of many, many minds, and it shows
and I am guessing puppeteer relies on HOW MANY minds, a creature has.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: September 16, 2015, 05:59:20 pm »

it has
The most vulnerable ones are the Skizani, and if you mess with them, Si will notice... eventually.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: September 16, 2015, 06:01:20 pm »

it has

...What? Puppeteer doesn't control minds, and it doesn't cause those effected by it to join any hive mind, and it doesn't even make anything effected by it worship other things. It specifically controls things like a puppet. Imagine it this way, if you put your hand into a sock puppet, it does whatever it wants not because it wants to, but because you have your hand in it. The second you take your hand out, the sock puppet goes back to doing what it wants (read:nothing). If you have the sock puppet bow down and worship a god, the puppet isn't doing the worship, you are.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: September 16, 2015, 06:02:54 pm »

it has
The most vulnerable ones are the Skizani, and if you mess with them, Si will notice... eventually.
Not quite, because My Cebrains have Divine they cant find the Skizani.(theoretically)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:08:18 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: September 16, 2015, 06:07:24 pm »

it has
Not quite, because My Cebrains have Divine they cant find the Skizani.
Wrong.

The Skizani is the 2nd Sisska, they were originally incapable of worship.
The Skarati is the 3rd Sisska, they're still incapable of worship, and they're invisible to divines.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: September 16, 2015, 06:12:25 pm »

it has

Wrong.

The Skarati is the 3rd Sisska, they're still incapable of worship, and they're invisible to divines.

Than you Might want to fix that with FArgHalfnr, because the Bestiary says that they are one and the same basically
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: September 16, 2015, 06:15:14 pm »

Whoops, my bad. I probably got confused by the similar names.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: September 16, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »

it has

...What? Puppeteer doesn't control minds, and it doesn't cause those effected by it to join any hive mind, and it doesn't even make anything effected by it worship other things. It specifically controls things like a puppet. Imagine it this way, if you put your hand into a sock puppet, it does whatever it wants not because it wants to, but because you have your hand in it. The second you take your hand out, the sock puppet goes back to doing what it wants (read:nothing). If you have the sock puppet bow down and worship a god, the puppet isn't doing the worship, you are.
crazyabe: Confirming that forced worship is low-quality worship
That point it out?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: September 16, 2015, 06:20:53 pm »

So how physically big is the Black Chamber? 10x10x10 or bigger?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: September 16, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »

...No reaction to me pointing a gun at your Angel's head and attempting to take humanity for myself?

That point it out?

::). Ya know, at this point, it is going to be more fun watching you mess up horribly.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: September 16, 2015, 06:29:32 pm »

...No reaction to me pointing a gun at your Angel's head and attempting to take humanity for myself?
Lolohe can resurrect himself so his death would be an inconvenience. You could hold onto a portion of Humanity until the Flux bonus runs out, after which you'd have a bunch of people revolting against you. Besides, if they're willing to abandon me and join you I wouldn't want their worship anyway.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: September 16, 2015, 06:31:00 pm »

it has
Wrong.

I've added the Skarati, what's the other species name? You're saying there are three in total.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 241