Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232630 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2505 on: September 17, 2015, 08:17:41 pm »

I'm still fairly sure gods don't have a soul. And, don't forget, if I were really worried about your false lead, there's always the 'Soulless' trait for agents. :P

I need to look at what Unmagical does, again.

Your Angels do, don't they? Competent ones, at least. As do your followers. Forcing you to fight me with only things that lack souls would put me at an advantage.

Unmagical=Can't use magic.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: September 17, 2015, 08:23:28 pm »

Pshhh. As if I would send my followers to kill your bodyguard. :P

Although I'm not sure how [Eats Souls] works. Somehow I doubt it's as simple as touching them and eating their soul. Would be good info to have, I think.

I plan to have more than Angels, Stirk. Heheheheheheheheheh...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: September 17, 2015, 08:26:41 pm »

Although I'm not sure how [Eats Souls] works. Somehow I doubt it's as simple as touching them and eating their soul. Would be good info to have, I think.

They can eat the souls of things they killed, presumably. Or things killed near them. Permakilled.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: September 17, 2015, 09:04:24 pm »

So, if Protection+10 is x2, which I'm fairly sure it is, whatever secret trait Browning has is worth x1.3. Good to know. Guessing something related to the Divine, or possibly magic. Not sure.

Second, I see you haven't canceled your action to torture my followers in Hell to death, FArg. Zenurion can, of course, go through with this action. I'm curious, though, are the Lambdent completely self-sufficient within each hell? Do they have their own means of travelling between the worlds? Because you understand, of course, that my response will have to be to restrict or deny interplanetary travel privileges via the City to your followers should you go through with it. I can't have it appear that I don't care when my followers are killed, after all. Particularly not in such a gruesome manner.

Honestly I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of Lambdent worshiping someone else than Zenurion, considering that everyone who wasn't loyal to him have been brutally eradicated twice already, which in both cases only resulted in deaths in the two digits (if I remember properly). As for travel, I specified when making hell that every underworld would be connected by portals scattered around. Honestly I'd be extremely surprised if any Lambdent ever used your portal system, let alone put a foot in one of your cities. They barely even get out of hell, and when they do it's usually only to perform a pact or collect something they can't find in hell (and I wouldn't be surprised if it was also done through pacts, reducing the list to one activity).

They can eat the souls of things they killed, presumably. Or things killed near them. Permakilled.

When I first used (or made, if it wasn't already in the list before) this trait I specified it would only work on the recently or near dead, if that can help in any way.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: September 17, 2015, 10:51:04 pm »

[REDACTED]
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: September 17, 2015, 10:52:52 pm »

[REDACTED]

~Not quite fast enough~

Stirk saw. Wonder why you retracted it~.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: September 17, 2015, 10:53:57 pm »

Because I realized I was being dumb. Ignore that post.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: September 17, 2015, 10:55:09 pm »

Because I realized I was being dumb. Ignore that post.

Aww. I was gonna make fun of it.

After all, with all those 1X secret traits I put on Thorn, I needed somebody to notice  :P.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:57:04 pm by Stirk »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: September 17, 2015, 11:57:17 pm »

When it comes to making intelligent (i.e. sapient) creatures, what's the applicability of Srillian's Intelligence sphere?

Public Pantheons
Council [CNCL] (21 members)
  • Voting rules:
    • Resolutions at every Tick unless extension requested by 5 (Extensions requested by fewer will only prevent autokills)
Extensions are supposed to be for gods to delay the death of their proposal so they can hopefully get some more supporters. If there are 5 gods willing to extend a proposal, there are 5 gods willing to support it. If there's 5 gods supporting it, an extension isn't needed. Maybe drop the requirement down to 4 or 3 gods?

Also, the rule states that there's a resolution every Tick. Shouldn't that mean that any proposal that doesn't pass by the Tick's end will fail? Isn't preventing that the point of extensions in the first place? If so, why are there so many proposals stuck on the board?[/list]

EDIT: The [ /list] thing isn't going away! I keep editing it out but it just keeps coming back!

EDIT2: If the problem is that you don't have the time to remove unpassed proposals, I can clean it up and send you the code like I did with the magic schools.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:06:32 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: September 18, 2015, 01:24:39 am »

Demonic Spoon: Weaponspace provides weapons that interact only with targets and those bearing the trait. Clarifying now.
Yeah? I know that, I specifically mentioned that weapontree weapons are not to function like that when I pricechecked.

Send some emissaries to ask the dryads to stop killing lumberjacks. Nicely, at first. Replanting of trees, maintaining the forest, harvesting mercifully (if such applies to trees), these are all possibilities. Alternatively, if this activity continues, so are wide-spread wildfires in the heart of dryad living areas. It's their choice, really.
So, just noticed this. Ugh, not sure if I'm ready for a war yet. Oh well. You're tempting me to just add [fireproof] to all trees mate. Many dryad trees should be fireproof already thanks to Dryadism twistings.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:36:01 am by Demonic Spoon »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: September 18, 2015, 03:22:59 am »

$$$
Price check on a trait where if a creature who has it dies, they permanently die
Price check on a [Sense Evil] trait that allows a creature to sense evil people
Price check on a trait where a race can only has access to a single specific magic school
Price check on Affinity+3, 4, and 5
Price check on a plane that slows the passage of time so 1 year outside is 5 years inside (idea is from Dragon Ball Z with the Hyperbolic Time Chamber)
Price check on a Weaponspace trait where you can only take the same weapons out that you put in
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 12:53:45 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: September 18, 2015, 03:31:18 am »

$$$
Price check on a trait where if a creature who has it dies, they permanently die
Probably already covered by soulless?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: September 18, 2015, 03:43:08 am »

$$$
Probably already covered by soulless?
Except I'm asking for a trait that can be applied to those with souls. So basically people who can worship but when they die, they die.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: September 18, 2015, 05:01:49 pm »

$$$Pricecheck

A hammer which bestows any metal weapon made with it a +1 to strength/damage.
Basically an Artifact maker, but it can only make a select artifact, it can't be modified to provide another effect or become more powerful.

Though it can be used to stack with other tools.
Basically, having an anvil, a hammer, a forge, and a material (glorious nippon steel, folded 10 000 times, much better than baka gaijin metals) to grant +1, could stack to +4.
Though I will add it's rather foolish to do so, as anyone can steal all of them, to gain all the benefits, at none of the cost.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: September 18, 2015, 08:51:58 pm »

When it comes to making intelligent (i.e. sapient) creatures, what's the applicability of Srillian's Intelligence sphere?

Public Pantheons
Council [CNCL] (21 members)
  • Voting rules:
    • Resolutions at every Tick unless extension requested by 5 (Extensions requested by fewer will only prevent autokills)
Extensions are supposed to be for gods to delay the death of their proposal so they can hopefully get some more supporters. If there are 5 gods willing to extend a proposal, there are 5 gods willing to support it. If there's 5 gods supporting it, an extension isn't needed. Maybe drop the requirement down to 4 or 3 gods?
There can be opposals, in case you've forgotten, Andres. Say five gods support and six gods oppose, but two people have been inactive who would probably vote yes haven't yet voted, and might not until the next tick.[/list]

Also, DemonicSpoon, that would just encourage blights among the trees, as fire wouldn't clear out old growth and keep forests from suffocating themselves. Like he said, there can be compromise. Have trees drop branches for firewood, perhaps, or help me set up a system of heating that can extend past the City of Rule. Make some space for Bamboo, have trees move to make room for roads and the like where necessary. Have woods or forests move or spread out to less used area(particularly steep hillsides since that benefits everyone) if farmland is needed, so clear-cutting isn't necessary. But if they continue to murder, there will be sap spilled this day.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 08:54:44 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 241