Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284448 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2015, 10:03:07 pm »

"Semantics. I know my purpose. I was born knowing it."
>This Aspect queries why you have not, then, acted on said purpose.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2015, 10:03:57 pm »

"That is not an approved afterlife."

"You ain't allowed in. Jealous?"

"I beg to differ, death is my domain."
Talios turns his glare on Meow.

"You'll bet it is if you mess with my Club. Whats the problem? Don't like souls having fun in Paradise? Don't like infinite things? If yar mister has-it-all, where is your perfect example afterlife?"

Use 7.9 essence to create my Jeskia race. They will live in sparsly populated towns around monasteries filled with expert martial artists and illusionists.

"...Ain't no planet, paly. You are gonna need an afterlife for all those fresh souls, cuz you just dumped them into the Void."

"Semantics. I know my purpose. I was born knowing it."

"Born knowing-nothing, more like it."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2015, 10:07:01 pm »

"At this rate nothing will ever get done! That's it, I'm the catalyst!"

Jens creates a Star Seed using two essence. Each point of Essence placed by a god into the Star Seed is one vote. The form the Star Seed shall take as a fully grown star(using the Essence inputted) is that form that has the most votes.

"And since a star is nothing without planets around it, I'm going to need some seeds for that also!"

Jens creates 3 Planet Seeds using one Essence each. Each point of Essence placed by a god into a Planet Seed is one vote, the form that the Planet Seed shall take as a planet(using the Essence given, naturally) is that that has the most votes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:19:26 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2015, 10:09:14 pm »

"I was getting to that. Souls don't even exist yet."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2015, 10:12:09 pm »

Jens creates a Star Seed using two essence. Each point of Essence placed by a god into the Star Seed is one vote. The form the Star Seed shall take as a fully grown star(using the Essence inputted) is that form that has the most votes.

"And since a star is nothing without planets around it, I'm going to need some seeds for that also!"

Jens creates 3 Planet Seeds using one Essence each. Each point of Essence placed by a god into a Planet Seed is one vote, the form that the Planet Seed shall take as a planet(using the Essence given, naturally) is that that has the most votes.

((For the Newcomers, this Ain't litany. We have a council that does stuff if you vote on it. The Votes KJP has been keeping are not for show, they are things that will happen next turn if we don't vote on it. We do not need to make star seeds or planet seeds, the fact that we Voted to make a planet will create a planet next turn using the essence of all who supported it.

I hope the OOC dialogue is easier to understand...))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2015, 10:13:01 pm »

"I was getting to that. Souls don't even exist yet."

"Its free, Mr.Reaper. What are you puttin' it off for?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2015, 10:15:28 pm »

Little occurs in response to the whiskey. It seems the machine was capable of utilizing most substances in a productive manner. Alcohol could be burned, after all...

>This Aspect finds the consumption of an inebriating substance directly counterproductive.
>This Aspect notes that there is no approval process for afterlives.
>This Aspect shall fashion a Race to inhabit the new world or worlds, preferably, should multiple worlds be chosen and generated, one with caves and without abrasives.
>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.
>This Aspect shall craft a period of rapid growth for said Race, to prevent immediate domination by others.

"Query); process:(afterlife:(approval))[?]_
Conflict:(current)=undesirable_

Designate Zhìn Réng Jiāng; plan:(change:(self);]}city);_
Races:(other)=welcome:(conditional:(work[-]respect[-]behave)_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2015, 10:17:25 pm »

>This Aspect shall locate their creation near that of Zhìn Réng Jiāng, in that eventuality.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #353 on: August 19, 2015, 10:17:48 pm »

((There is no need to pay manually for supported projects. Supporting a project indicates willingness to pay for it. Were payment voluntary, the discount wouldn't be possible))

Zenurion will modify planets to contain large, deep, and mostly unreachable worldwide caverns made of blood-red stone and lava rivers, lakes, and oceans everywhere. Additionally, Zenurion has quaffed some 100% alcohol! Oh no!

With a flourish of cash, the Don has created an afterlife, the Corpse Club. Boasting endless bars, taverns, accomodations, and entertainment, it is indeed a Gangster's Paradise.

Yena/Tenat has created the Crystal Gardens (?), a plane of crystal gardens and regular gardens, to serve as an afterlife to those faithful of Growth and pacifist visitors.

Meow has created the Carnival Seed, essentially a seed of the Endless Carnival, a plane of mirth and merriment for stray souls and worshipers where they may find endless entertainment and novelty.

Talios is becoming increasingly agitated by the proliferation of afterlives.

Several constellations have been named as follows:
  • Crystal Arch: Craft
  • Three Gears: Learning, Technology
  • Twin Towers: Transformation, Change
  • Broken Gauntlet: Expansion, Assimilation
  • The Pickpocket: Theft

((Constellations may provide some bonuses to their focuses/domains/spheres when they are said to be prominent))

((Basic afterlives are free))

Spoiler: Proposalog (click to show/hide)

--more to come, out for dinner--[/list]

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 19, 2015, 10:20:51 pm »

I side with the death god. That kind of intrusion is very rude, you could've at least ask.

Speaking of which, do I have your benediction to create my own afterlife, Talios?

DID YOU EVEN ******* LISTEN TO WHAT I ******* JUST SAID YOU ***** DEAF LITTLE THING?? THAT **** ***** IS ****** IT'LL GET ******* DONE BY ITSELF WHEN WE'RE ******* FINISHED **** VOTING!! YOUR ***** **** IS COMPLETELY USELESS AND NO ***** ONE IS **** GONNA HELP YOU ****** IT YOU'RE A ****** DEAF *******.
As soon as the shouting is over, Zenurion instantly returns to a calm expression and focus his attention away from his previous target.

...With that done, what were we talking about again? Oh right, afterlives.
Edit: Name/Create three constellations:
The Frowner: Villainy & Violence
The Tinkerer: Science & Madness
The Cataclysm: Magic & Destruction
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:25:58 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 19, 2015, 10:25:36 pm »

"Actually no, I wasn't listening. Say again?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2015, 10:26:21 pm »

"The God of Death may make their own afterlife if it bothers them so. I intend to look out for my future worshipers and those ignored by their deities Post Mortem."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 19, 2015, 10:27:16 pm »

"Afterlives? Pah. My friends, I don't think I'll partake in this particular endeavour. Instead, I have another idea."

Create Sheol, much less an afterlife than a system of dimensional corridors that connect all Afterlives. While present, actually accessing these corridors are near-impossible and would require the direct permission of the gods themselves...unless you're a worshiper of Sadiq of course. All Djinn, regardless of faith, end up in Sheol, where their knowledge and memories are quickly stripped from their souls and given to Sadiq. The soul is then returned to the mortal plane, to be reincarnated in a Smokeless Cairn. Mortal adherents have a much better deal though, one that is only revealed upon death. Stray souls may appear in Sheol every now and then, although such occurrences are rare and the realm itself soon directs them to their proper eternity.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 19, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »

Create an eye constallion called the Nogis

Create a basic afterlife. The afterlife is in  a huge library with millions of books and huges amounts of knowledge. This afterlife is made for scholars and learners. There is also a large martial arts room for my monks.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 19, 2015, 10:30:35 pm »

Little occurs in response to the whiskey. It seems the machine was capable of utilizing most substances in a productive manner. Alcohol could be burned, after all...

>This Aspect finds the consumption of an inebriating substance directly counterproductive.
>This Aspect notes that there is no approval process for afterlives.
>This Aspect shall fashion a Race to inhabit the new world or worlds, preferably, should multiple worlds be chosen and generated, one with caves and without abrasives.
>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.
>This Aspect shall craft a period of rapid growth for said Race, to prevent immediate domination by others.

"Query); process:(afterlife:(approval))[?]_
Conflict:(current)=undesirable_

Designate Zhìn Réng Jiāng; plan:(change:(self);]}city);_
Races:(other)=welcome:(conditional:(work[-]respect[-]behave)_"
"Tell me what you have in mind."

You too Devil."

Talios creates an unnamed basic afterlife that takes the form of an endless(ly expandable) city and country side. Souls can claim and shape a small area to their hearts desire. The afterlife gently tugs nearby lost souls.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 246