Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284202 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2015, 10:32:36 pm »

"Actually no, I wasn't listening. Say again?"

This:
It seems my dear friend that you have misunderstood the functioning of this council, allow me to correct. Votes towards a specific proposal are considered as a promise to support the achievement of said proposal, and therefore a passed proposal is instantly applied without needing additional assistance. It seemed that you believed that this council was merely expressing suggestions and propositions, which would then be realized manually by those interested. A perfectly understandable mistake, my friend, nothing to be ashamed off.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2015, 10:33:56 pm »

"Afterlives? Pah. My friends, I don't think I'll partake in this particular endeavour. Instead, I have another idea."

Create Sheol, much less an afterlife than a system of dimensional corridors that connect all Afterlives. While present, actually accessing these corridors are near-impossible and would require the direct permission of the gods themselves...unless you're a worshiper of Sadiq of course. All Djinn, regardless of faith, end up in Sheol, where their knowledge and memories are quickly stripped from their souls and given to Sadiq. The soul is then returned to the mortal plane, to be reincarnated in a Smokeless Cairn. Mortal adherents have a much better deal though, one that is only revealed upon death. Stray souls may appear in Sheol every now and then, although such occurrences are rare and the realm itself soon directs them to their proper eternity.

The Entrance to the Corpse Club is immediately blocked off with a back door, twice as thick as the front with a variety of locks on it. A new sign "NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT INVITATION. NO LEAVEN NEITHER", and attempts are made to sever it from Sheol.

"Hey, mac, don't go messin' with other peoples property, dig? A bunch of us are 'bout to get real ornery if you keep that up."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2015, 10:35:59 pm »

Little occurs in response to the whiskey. It seems the machine was capable of utilizing most substances in a productive manner. Alcohol could be burned, after all...

>This Aspect finds the consumption of an inebriating substance directly counterproductive.
>This Aspect notes that there is no approval process for afterlives.
>This Aspect shall fashion a Race to inhabit the new world or worlds, preferably, should multiple worlds be chosen and generated, one with caves and without abrasives.
>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.
>This Aspect shall craft a period of rapid growth for said Race, to prevent immediate domination by others.

"I beg to differ, death is my domain."
Talios turns his glare on Meow.
"Query); process:(afterlife:(approval))[?]_
Conflict:(current)=undesirable_

Designate Zhěn Réng Jiāng; plan:(change:(self);]}city);_
Races:(other)=welcome:(conditional:(work[-]respect[-]behave)_"
"Tell me what you have in mind."

You too Devil."

Talios creates an unnamed basic afterlife that takes the form of an endless(ly expandable) city and country side. Souls can claim and shape a small area to their hearts desire. The afterlife gently tugs nearby lost souls.

Hell off course, what else? There ought to be some place to contain evil souls.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2015, 10:38:50 pm »

((What are sphere ideas?))
(It's to give people reading this thread but not playing ideas of what gods they want to be should they decide to join.)

Suggestion;() utilized_
Create:(constellation:(focus:(learning[-]technology)); designate "Three Gears"_
Create:(constellation:(focus:(transformation[-]change)); designate "Twin Towers"_
Create:(constellation:(focus:(expansion[-]assimilation)); designate "Broken Gauntlet"_"

"I like the first one because it's pretty explicitly beneficial, the middle one is ok but not really much, and the last one just sounds kinda scary."

Talios turns again to glare at Eid.
(Sorry, I didn't read the dialogue when I posted.)
"Hey, if I were a mortal, I'd want to go to my god's afterlife. Stranger danger and all that. Sorry."

"Semantics. I know my purpose. I was born knowing it."
>This Aspect queries why you have not, then, acted on said purpose.
"Hey, if he wants to do something he should be allowed to do it. You can't tell him what he should or shouldn't do just because of his spheres."

"Afterlives? Pah. My friends, I don't think I'll partake in this particular endeavour. Instead, I have another idea."

Create Sheol, much less an afterlife than a system of dimensional corridors that connect all Afterlives. While present, actually accessing these corridors are near-impossible and would require the direct permission of the gods themselves...unless you're a worshiper of Sadiq of course. All Djinn, regardless of faith, end up in Sheol, where their knowledge and memories are quickly stripped from their souls and given to Sadiq. The soul is then returned to the mortal plane, to be reincarnated in a Smokeless Cairn. Mortal adherents have a much better deal though, one that is only revealed upon death. Stray souls may appear in Sheol every now and then, although such occurrences are rare and the realm itself soon directs them to their proper eternity.
"Hey that's not cool! You can't just connect our afterlives together without our will!"

(Just in case you missed it.)
I create libromancy - book magic. It's both for using books in magic as well as using magic on books. Scrolls, engravings, and other medium of literary or illustrative works can be used in libromancy.

I create an angel. It has the appearance of a human with wings. I give it affinity to libromancy. It shall grow more powerful as time goes by. Its duty is to write in his book all the history of the universe. Its name is Neoclastis.

I create an afterlife. All souls who enter with permission experience eternal paradise..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:43:51 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2015, 10:43:11 pm »

Little occurs in response to the whiskey. It seems the machine was capable of utilizing most substances in a productive manner. Alcohol could be burned, after all...

>This Aspect finds the consumption of an inebriating substance directly counterproductive.
>This Aspect shall fashion a Race to inhabit the new world or worlds, preferably, should multiple worlds be chosen and generated, one with caves and without abrasives.
>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.
>This Aspect shall craft a period of rapid growth for said Race, to prevent immediate domination by others.

You too Devil."

Talios creates an unnamed basic afterlife that takes the form of an endless(ly expandable) city and country side. Souls can claim and shape a small area to their hearts desire. The afterlife gently tugs nearby lost souls.

"Hm. You have a point. But who defines what is evil?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2015, 10:47:05 pm »

You too Devil."

"Hm. You have a point. But who defines what is evil?"

Whatever process that make our wishes true should take care of it. I'll specify that it's a place for evil souls and that should be enough. Maybe I'll add some sort of tribunal to determine if a soul is really evil before sending them in if you insist on it.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2015, 10:49:33 pm »

You too Devil."

"Afterlife:(paradise); unproductive[-]undesirable[-]necessary_
Afterlife:(temporary[-]storage[-]paradise[?]); characteristics=large;remediation;city-like;instructive;interactivity;preparatory_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2015, 10:51:22 pm »

You too Devil."

"That applesauce is what you call an ideal afterlife? Ain't any different from being alive."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2015, 10:53:39 pm »

Talios produces a demonic crook and flail and throws them at Zenurion.

"Approved. And yes, some sort of tribunal would be best."

You too Devil."

Afterlife:(temporary[-]storage[-]paradise[?]); characteristics=large;remediation;city-like;instructive;interactivity;preparatory_"
See above, with different themed crook and flail.
"I don't pretend to fully understand your syntax, but at least you asked. Approved."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2015, 10:54:31 pm »

Edit: Name/Create three constellations:
The Frowner: Villainy & Violence
The Tinkerer: Science & Madness
The Cataclysm: Magic & Destruction

"Oh wow. This can't be good. It would tear the mortal world apart if they were activated. I guess I'll have to do some work."

Create the following constellations:
The Scales: Justice and Law
The Olive Branch: Peace and Love
The Dog: Friendship and Sanity
The Rock: Stability and Safety
The Heart: Health and Things That Kill Vermin
The Angel: Angels, Perfection, Awesomeness, Magnificence, Benevolence, Greatness, Glory, and Humility

Abstain CNCL000.26. There's another proposal that'll create a sun and it'll do so more cheaply.
Abstain CNCL000.27. There's another proposal that'll create a planet and it'll do so more cheaply.
Oppose CNCL000.29.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:18:03 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2015, 11:26:10 pm »

Edit: Name/Create three constellations:
The Frowner: Villainy & Violence
The Tinkerer: Science & Madness
The Cataclysm: Magic & Destruction

"Oh wow. This can't be good. It would tear the mortal world apart if they were activated. I guess I'll have to do some work."

Create the following constellations assuming it's free to do so:
The Olive Branch: Peace
The Heart: Love
The Star: Greatness and Glory
The Dog: Friendship
The Hammer: Industry
The Giving Hand: Charity
The Bird: Freedom
The Tree: Family
The Angel: Angels, Perfection, Awesomeness, Magnificence, Benevolence, and Humility
The Lute: Music
The Child: Humour and Children
The Ship: Exploration
The Eye: Truth
The Scales: Justice and Law
The Rock: Stability

WHAT?? It's a goddamn constellation, not a brain switch! They won't suddenly all become bloodthirsty psychopath! At worse those who already are will be somewhat influenced. AND STOP UNDERMINING MY WORK

Now stop adding so much crap, you're gonna flood the entire sky with that hippy nonsense!

Talios produces a demonic crook and flail and throws them at Zenurion.

"Approved. And yes, some sort of tribunal would be best."

You too Devil."

See above, with different themed crook and flail.
"I don't pretend to fully understand your syntax, but at least you asked. Approved."
Catch them as they fly towards my direction
Oh, those look fun to use...

Anyway thanks for whatever these things are and that approval thing.

Spoiler: Hell (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:28:06 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2015, 11:34:55 pm »

WHAT?? It's a goddamn constellation, not a brain switch! They won't suddenly all become bloodthirsty psychopath! At worse those who already are will be somewhat influenced. AND STOP UNDERMINING MY WORK
(I changed what constellations I'm putting up.)
"It may not be as severe as a brain switch, but they're definitely magical and would influence them in some way. If only psychopaths will be affected by your constellations, then only good people will be affected by mine and you have nothing to fear." ;)

Now stop adding so much crap, you're gonna flood the entire sky with that hippy nonsense!
(Yup. Saw that it actually had a cost so I removed some of them. My intention was to flood it so your bad effects would only happen rarely, but then I realised that the current rules allow for multiple constellations to be active at once. ;D)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:36:28 pm by Andres »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2015, 11:37:26 pm »

"I may be a bit late, but I'm going to officially put forward the Gardens as an afterlife.  If not just a place."
>This Aspect, upon creation, will populate some creatures akin to animal versions of the Crystallum, of common animal types.  Vermin, beasts of burden, wild beasts, flying creatures, swimming creatures...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:45:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2015, 11:37:33 pm »

"We probably will not need 9 planets."
CNCL000.29: Support

Create an afterlife:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angels, Perfection, Awesomeness, Magnificence, Benevolence, Greatness, Glory, and Humility
Again, the wind seems to snicker. "Sure, whatever you say. But would not the constellation's magic not work due to the contradiction? I admit I do not completely understand this stellar magic, but in divine matters, opposites certainly don't attract."

Create the following constellations assuming it's free to do so:
((0,15E each, paid collectively by supporters of CNCL000.16.))

Create constellations:
  • The Sickle: Agriculture, Food. Overlaps conspicuously with The Hammer.
  • The Mask: Secrets, Espionage
  • The Greater Hound: Unity, Mothers, Loyalty
  • The Lesser Hound: Fear, Beasts

((Edit: typo))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:07:50 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2015, 11:43:30 pm »

((I like the cinema.  Nice.))
((Also, I want to clarify that any supports on my part about planets will only support up to three planets and an asteroid belt.))
VEHEMENTLY SUPPORT 000.29, WE HAVE SO MANY PROPOSALS IT'S ACTIVELY STYMIED MY ATTEMPT TO FIND WHICH ONES I ACTUALLY NEED TO VOTE FOR.

Concurrent with 000.29, propose that any future proposals be first grouped by subject (Planet, Star, Race, Worship, Afterlife, stuff), and then by tick/number, and that any proposal needs 3 supports more than opposes, or >8 gods supporting, to be included.

((This is not any god specifically, but more me going "AUGH WTFISHAPPENING" OOCly.))
((Also, S/D/A:Support, Downvote, Abstain.))
S as part of 007: CNCL000.00
A (What does this mean?  Support if it means a solar body): CNCL000.01
D:CNCL000.02
S(ctd.)CNCL000.03
D:CNCL000.04
D:CNCL000.05
A:CNCL000.06
S(ctd.):CNCL000.07
A:CNCL000.08
S:CNCL000.09
D(ctd.):CNCL000.10
S if not three:CNCL000.11
S as part of three:CNCL000.12
S as part of three:CNCL000.13
A:CNCL000.14
S(ctd.):CNCL000.15
S(ctd.):CNCL000.16
D:CNCL000.17
S:CNCL000.18
A:CNCL000.19
D:CNCL000.20
D:CNCL000.21
D, S if other proposals fail (I think this is the planet with gas moon one):CNCL000.22
D:CNCL000.23
S:CNCL000.24
S:CNCL000.25
S:CNCL000.26
S (part of three planets):CNCL000.27
A:CNCL000.28
S:CNCL000.29
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:19:34 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 246