Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284327 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2015, 05:52:12 pm »

New proposal: Curse that guy to be unable to speak for the next tick(plus this one).

Veles opposes this

He's so funny when he talks.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2015, 06:03:04 pm »

New proposal: Curse that guy to be unable to speak for the next tick(plus this one).

Veles opposes this

I gotta agree, I've got the greatest sense of humor of all time. Why don't we make that official?

Propose that Zenurion be granted the title of most humorous being ever. Heck, most better ever while we're at it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2015, 06:10:11 pm »

I gotta agree, I've got the greatest sense of humor of all time. Why don't we make that official?

Propose that Zenurion be granted the title of most humorous being ever. Heck, most better ever while we're at it.
Support
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:14:03 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2015, 06:10:44 pm »

Veles supports
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2015, 06:13:55 pm »

Veles opposes this

Support
Support

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2015, 06:17:22 pm »

"Seriously? Seriously?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2015, 06:19:39 pm »

"Seriously? Seriously?"

Yes, seriously.

Or actually not, no one is supporting that because they seriously believe it's true, only because they think it's funny or something.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2015, 06:25:18 pm »

Mörkö has summoned and thrown a small red bouncy ball at the giant thing. It bounces off of the thing and does not appear to have lost even a little speed.

Meow has summoned a number of light motes of various spectra and grown several more eyes to observe the object. It appears to reflect the motes perfectly with not even the smallest hint of absorption.

(5) Veles has created many copies of himself to explore the thing. It is highly reflective and reflects even the lightest touch or footstep equally and oppositely. Vague visions of distant worlds tug at Velles' imagination. While most of the Flux ends up bouncing off the thing, Velles has managed to retrieve a "tiny" columnar sample in the form of a triangular prism 1m/yd wide and 20m/65ft(/6 stories) deep. Its opposite triangular faces are just as reflective as the whole object, but the sides blacken as they approach their center. The core seems very, very cold. (Velles: -5F)

Isgon tries to sense the chip's memories or thoughts. He detects something about a burned god and futility.

(13) Veles has created some four-limbed creatures with prehensile tails to explore the chip and hopefully collect samples, but they mostly bounce off and around it. One is bisected while scrabbling back to its surface after getting bounced off an edge and disintegrates early. (Velles: -5F)

(14) Don Giovanni conjures a Flux-based Holy Tommy Gun and begins firing on the object! Occasionally, columnar shards fly off from the object! (Don Giovanni: -10F)

Zenurion has changed the plan for Hell so as to redirect any passages to Sheol to Cerberus' chamber.

(10) Zenurion has created all sorts of abominations to fight each other to the death. It is a massively entertaining sight (Zenurion -10F)

Zhìn Réng Jiāng has created a preparatory afterlife for the lost who die within and around The City or who serve Zhìn Réng Jiāng. It is intended to educate and prepare the dead that they may return with greater devotion and wisdom. (12) Zhìn Réng Jiāng has also attempted to analyze the chip, discovering that it may be aligned to Lawlessness and Freedom (or this may just be a reflection). It does not seem to be made of any known material. The black central layer of the thing, as seen from the edges, seems very cold and even seems to slow down time judging from passing light near it. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -3F

Isgon attempts to slash at the chip with a steel broadsword, but the sword reflects off of the chip's surface.

Veles calls out to the chip and asks its name. Nothing interesting happens. Veles attempts to summon all sorts of attacks on the chip but has regrettably run out of Flux.

Arkford examines the harmonic/resonant properties of the chip by bouncing some mundane light off of it. It seems no different than bouncing various ideal waves against an reflective surface, and there is no hint of even slight decay when bouncing against the mirror. Perhaps if a slightly more transparent version of the mirror could be found...

Zenurion assesses the chip for its usefulness as a planet. Its bounciness and sharpness would seem to be terrible things for any kind of life to have, not to mention the minor urge to do good deeds.

(9) Tenat/Yena analyzes the chip, specifically its edges. There seem to be about three layers blended smoothly. The central layer absorbs everything perfectly yet radiates nothing. It also seems unnaturally cold in a vacuum and seems to slow down time. The top and bottom layers seem to be identical and reflect everything perfectly while absorbing nothing. (Tenat/Yena: -2F)

Itia has created 5950 Star-People! She has apologized on behalf of the gods for the current lack of worlds and also granted the humblest, wisest, and bravest Star Person the name Etoile (Étoile?), a cyan color, and divine right to guide the Star People. (Itia: -5E)

Tenat has announced a plan to make a moon crystalline assuming no opposition.

Morthan has teleported one of the Star-People over to see if it has a skull. Apparently, Star-People have no skulls. Hopefully, this does not trigger a rash of the creation of skull-less races and the introduction of the term "headshot" into mortal languages. To appease Itia, Morthan has offered to create 3E worth of Star People for the skull of one of them.

Isgon has also teleported in one of the Star-People to probe it for memories. It remembers only being created and currently living in a very dark place.

Talios examines the first mortals. They are amusing to watch.

Morthan has briefly removed his own skull and reinserted it. (Morthan: -0F)

Jens has created 2500 Wisps! (Jens: -3E)

Spoiler: Information/((stuff)) (click to show/hide)

External funders for at least sun and planet: Itia?, Lugen

EDIT: Fixed broken spoiler
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:27:18 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2015, 06:34:47 pm »

Meow descends to the chip and Listens.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2015, 06:35:13 pm »

HAH! IT'S SO FUNNY TO WATCH OTHER PEOPLE SCREAM AT EACH OTHER WHEN IT'S NOT ME!

I think I'll let that sorts of things to you people, so much better to just watch and laugh.

"New proposal! Curse that guy to be unable to speak for the next tick(plus this one)!"

"I oppose this. It is a waste of essence, and I like Zenurion anyway."

Veles opposes this

Support
Support
"I may as well support this. It may even be accurate right now."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 20, 2015, 06:37:20 pm »

Isgon tries to sense the chip's memories or thoughts. He detects something about a burned god and futility.

((...My God, Fusil has returned!?))

"Toldya it would work....Jus' for doubtin' me, these samples are mine!"

Don Geovanii claims all the samples that had been knocked off by the hail of bullets.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2015, 06:38:47 pm »

((ninja'd by Stirk :o I also thought it was Fusil...))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2015, 06:39:59 pm »

Isgon picks up a peice of the chip, and probes it further for memories and thoughts
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 20, 2015, 06:42:20 pm »

Sadiq laughed. "A good touch Zen, a good touch."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2015, 06:47:49 pm »

Isgon picks up a peice of the chip, and probes it further for memories and thoughts

Don Gio reclaims the shard.

"I paid for it, its mine. Get yer own!"

(...All right, at this point even I am confused about what sort of accent this is supposed to be  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 246