Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283077 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #645 on: August 21, 2015, 06:44:14 pm »

Also add the misguided idealist as a tragic villain archetype, and explain that this one can be easily combined with various other archetypes, such as the mad inventor or white knight.

Well that was unexpected.

And before I forget:

Create all sorts of mundane diseases of various symptoms any intensity, things like the common cold and Ebola, smallpox and malaria.
((Well now I want to make Ebolachan.))

((Do it :P))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 21, 2015, 06:46:07 pm »

((Would be in character~ Will add to my list of weird shit to do.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 21, 2015, 07:09:38 pm »

Create:
50 Copper Caste Djinn
50 Ivory Caste Djinn
50 Amber Caste Djinn
50 Wraith Caste Djinn
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:15:43 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 21, 2015, 07:12:56 pm »

Meow adds glorious creepy circus music to the background. It normally only can be heard when it's suitable for adding to the mood of a situation. However it might just start randomly for everyone on occasion. There is room for other musics if other deities decide to add any.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:24:35 pm by Kevak »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 21, 2015, 07:14:25 pm »

Meow adds glorious creepy circus music to the background. It normallt only can be heard when it's suitable for adding to the mood of a situation. However it might just start randomly for everyone on occasion. There is room for other musics if other deities decide to add any. ib]

Classic Jazz, of course.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2015, 07:19:27 pm »

Meow adds glorious creepy circus music to the background. It normally only can be heard when it's suitable for adding to the mood of a situation. However it might just start randomly for everyone on occasion. There is room for other musics if other deities decide to add any. ib]

Takht and Khoomei for those long journeys and other appropriate occasions.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:23:49 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 21, 2015, 07:19:32 pm »

Isgon goes down to water place and admires the monasteries his birds created. Isgon then watches them do martial arts. Isgon then watches the people practice the school of thought.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 21, 2015, 07:22:52 pm »

Meow adds glorious creepy circus music to the background. It normally only can be heard when it's suitable for adding to the mood of a situation. However it might just start randomly for everyone on occasion. There is room for other musics if other deities decide to add any.
Semi-object. Only gods and other-dimensional beings watching the universe through some audio-visual device can hear it. Add soundtracks for fight scenes, romantic scenes, etc.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 21, 2015, 07:24:25 pm »

Semi-object. Only gods and other-dimensional beings watching the universe through some audio-visual device can hear it. Add soundtracks for fight scenes, romantic scenes, etc.
Agree, but Djinn and Angels can tune into the music whenever they want.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 21, 2015, 07:25:25 pm »

Two flux to bypass the objections. No need to make it so mortals can't enjoy it.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 21, 2015, 07:33:50 pm »

"I propose we create The Sandbox. It would be a nice way to spend the time, and it would allow us to simulate things that would otherwise have negative consequences."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 21, 2015, 07:35:11 pm »

Two flux to bypass the objections. No need to make it so mortals can't enjoy it.
Indeed.  Tenat shall add ambient music similar to that of Minecraft to the rotation.
Yena will add classical music.

Support The Sandbox.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 21, 2015, 07:36:27 pm »

"I propose we create The Sandbox. It would be a nice way to spend the time, and it would allow us to simulate things that would otherwise have negative consequences."
"Um, the Sandbox? A new plane, I'm guessing? Wouldn't the second and third planets work as testing grounds for stuff?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 21, 2015, 07:38:39 pm »

"Um, the Sandbox? A new plane, I'm guessing? Wouldn't the second and third planets work as testing grounds for stuff?"

"Not if ya don wanna kill real things every test...."

(The Sandbox is essentially a betterly named "DBP" from last game. Except (I think) you can test against Fakes, rather than having the actual creatures fight.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 21, 2015, 07:40:01 pm »

Jens adds n3rdc0r3.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 246