Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283042 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #900 on: August 24, 2015, 09:55:29 pm »

A spiral appears before everyone
"Oh fellow brethren, I did not wish to interfere, I merely wished to spread a family of plants all over the worlds. This family is of the spiralian family and is of blue colouration, I just like the colours and diversity, no mean to destroy entire systems. Who of you gods wants a piece of intelligence? if you wish to apply intelligence, we can work together. But never forget, my brethren from the Alpha Pantheon are watching closely, and while we share sympathy with the likes of you, we also are wary that you pose a possible threat. If you wish to be a friend, take an offer to your hand. We welcome you amongst our kind, unless you act upon  our minds."

Within the observers, one of them a young spirillian named Azzazi, you find many people who atained strange geometric inspirations of the spiral. Each race of sapience receives an individual vision of the Grand Spiral that is Srillian.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 24, 2015, 10:05:11 pm »

"Just for the record, the "Alpha Pantheon" is what we in the First Pantheon call the "First Pantheon". He's still with us, though."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 24, 2015, 10:09:00 pm »

((Predicted chance that a 1E plant takes over all three worlds: 0%))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 24, 2015, 10:16:22 pm »

Create an even larger Obelisk than the other ones in bloodstone. On it is engraved:
"OK WE CAN AGREE THAT MOST GODS ARE FULL OF SHIT, RIGHT? ALSO WE SHOULD DEFINITIVELY MAKE THIS A MODE OF COMMUNICATION

...ALSO BEING MEGALOMANIAC AND PETTY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH INSANITY, YOU BLOODY IDIOT"

Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)
Listen to more prayers. Do this automatically each tick if possible.

Use 1 essence to create spiral based plant life on all planets.
Veto. ((Fight me.)) "This would kill all existing plant life. Unless you make it compatible with the native fauna, it would also lead to mass extinctions. If you don't want total annihilation, make it a 0-energy action and say that they're additions rather than replacements."

HA! ASSUMPTION MAN STRIKES AGAIN WITH HIS NONSENSICAL CONCLUSIONS!
I PROPOSE THAT EID'S ASSUMPTION BE AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED TO BE FALSE!

Itia has created 5950 Star-People. Some prayers include:
"Thank you for stopping the moody children problem!"
"Why is there a cold star there out there?"
"I MUST ADMIT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FIXING THE PROBLEM"
"INFACT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST PUBERTY"

"NOT SURE MAYBE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD JOURNEY TO IT TO WARM IT"

(Is this a council creation I didn't notice?)

Spend 3 essence creating large floating temples made of a glowing cyan stone for the Star-People to worship within. Then establish an order of priests called the Flying Stars, they are in charge of teaching, praying and helping other Star-People.

I hope for them it's not that weird chip thingy they're talking about. They're up for a really bad surprise if that's the case...
Look carefully to what happens to the souls of the star people moving to the "cold star" when they die. Keep the results secret.

((basically you can send them to me in a PM, KJP.))

Talios picks up the crook which turns into a scythe. He waits patiently for the darkness to come closer.

The shadows continue their slow advance, now being nearly within range to attack.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 24, 2015, 10:18:17 pm »

"If you don't want total annihilation, make it a 0-energy action and say that they're additions rather than replacements."
((This was not a threat. It was meant to mean "If you don't want to cause total annihilation, edit your action." It did NOT mean "Edit your action or I will totally annihilate you."))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 24, 2015, 10:19:15 pm »

"Oh fellow brethren, I did not wish to interfere, I merely wished to spread a family of plants all over the worlds. This family is of the spiralian family and is of blue colouration, I just like the colours and diversity, no mean to destroy entire systems. Who of you gods wants a piece of intelligence? if you wish to apply intelligence, we can work together. But never forget, my brethren from the Alpha Pantheon are watching closely, and while we share sympathy with the likes of you, we also are wary that you pose a possible threat. If you wish to be a friend, take an offer to your hand. We welcome you amongst our kind, unless you act upon  our minds."

Within the observers, one of them a young spirillian named Azzazi, you find many people who atained strange geometric inspirations of the spiral. Each race of sapience receives an individual vision of the Grand Spiral that is Srillian.
>This Aspect would propose to officially rebuke Srillian for mass unauthorized interference with others' creation in mass application of visions.
>Furthermore, this Aspect has taken precautions to ensure that such cannot and will not happen again.

Craft a Vision Interception System that will allow all gods to have a say in what THEIR WORSHIPPERS receive, as regards visions, should that vision occur across more than ten to fifteen creatures per ten thousand.  Miraculous visitations are not intercepted.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 24, 2015, 10:20:01 pm »

VOTE AGAINST!

Jens uses 1 Essence to create an even larger obelisk than the bloodstone one, made of lapis lazuli, reading "Zenurion is absurdly idiotic. Don't listen to him. In fact, kick him."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 24, 2015, 10:23:26 pm »

"I do not wish to take over anything, I just wish to add spiral plants."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 24, 2015, 10:24:20 pm »

"Request); create:(obelisk)=cease_
Create:(obelisk:(other))=discomfitting_
Value:(minerals)=dropping:(disproportionate)_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 24, 2015, 10:25:26 pm »

Propose we make pizza the official food of the gods.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 24, 2015, 10:37:18 pm »

((RPGeek, due to augh special characters,  I am just going to say Zhin when referring to you.  However, ICly, you should consider that me saying your full name.))
>This Aspect concurs with Zhin.
>This Aspect notes that non-economic stone is still an obelisk.

Manifest an obelisk of regular stone, using normal magic on a godly processing level (Why yes, atoms spontaneously coalesced out of the quantum foam because magic, why do you ask?), in line with the conversation, that is not indecently large, but simply large enough to contain reasonable text, and says "The Aspect Tenat notes that the Aspect Tenat finds the contest regarding obelisks to be pointless and nonsensical, and additionally notes that the Aspect Tenat does appreciate the irony inherent in the Aspect Tenat's chosen method to convey the Aspect Tenat's message, and additionally notes that the Aspect Tenat would appreciate the preservation of these obelisks as a monument to godly stupidity."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 24, 2015, 10:39:44 pm »

Talios strikes the shadows with his flail.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 24, 2015, 10:40:20 pm »

>Furthermore, this Aspect has taken precautions to ensure that such cannot and will not happen again.[/font][/glow]
Craft a Vision Interception System that will allow all gods to have a say in what THEIR WORSHIPPERS receive, as regards visions, should that vision occur across more than ten to fifteen creatures per ten thousand.  Miraculous visitations are not intercepted.

Use 5 Flux to counter this.

VOTE AGAINST!

Jens uses 1 Essence to create an even larger obelisk than the bloodstone one, made of lapis lazuli, reading "Zenurion is absurdly idiotic. Don't listen to him. In fact, kick him."

OH NOES! RETARD DEFENSE BRIGADE STRIKE AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You know that you're only undermining your reputation when defending someone who is so wrong?

Create an Obelisk of the same size as the latest one, positioned exactly in front of it to hide it's message. On this new obelisk is engraved the following:

"Jens is very, VERY easy to anger. Try it yourself, I guarantee you'll find it hilarious! Try to move this obelisk if you don't believe me!"

"Request); create:(obelisk)=cease_
Create:(obelisk:(other))=discomfitting_
Value:(minerals)=dropping:(disproportionate)_"

Nonsense! It's just a bunch of silly rocks, there's no way it will crash your nonexistent stone(r) market. And besides, no one will ever mine them, they'll probably see it as a divine monument or something.

Propose we make pizza the official food of the gods.
I propose we create an engine that use stupidity as a fuel source, and that we try to hook it on Eid to give unlimited energy to mortals.
Attempt to determine if Eid's silly assumptions are contagious, and if he infected his council.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 24, 2015, 10:47:18 pm »

"Are you naive? Even I don't interfere like that publically...that is to say, I would never do such a thing."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 24, 2015, 10:47:58 pm »

Talios strikes the shadows with his flail.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 246