Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284244 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #960 on: August 25, 2015, 09:53:39 am »

Manifest myself to look at the current scene with great interest, impatiently waiting to see what the mortals will choose with a sadistic smile.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: August 25, 2015, 10:06:11 am »

"I have plenty of gold, but I'm standing in line for a loaf of bread. There is a method to chaos, yes. However the first rule of disorder finds bread irrelevant.. Meat is always around if you know where to look."
"The bourgeoisie have it so easy, the Tsar’s putting gold on his bread. Jus' watch yerself. Don' do anythin' too stupid."
"ſurely gou underſtand gour blocs muſt creat unbroken rows? Gou ſhud ſee the ƿork mæd ƿyÞ Þe aid of Zhìn Réng Jiāng. It cæm tƿo tics ſun and it ƿel teſſelæts, it all ƿorcin to Zhìn Réng Jiāng's ſiti plän...and no, Þis ƿorcs not. I guſt ƿanted to goin Þe referens, but I cannot ſæ gou ar not ƿorcin ƿel, iven compærd to Zhìn Réng Jiāng. And Þe ſiti cæm ƿyÞ mäni træd-offs, ſo it is not ſo gud æÞer."

Spoiler: Transription (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:22:20 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: August 25, 2015, 10:14:10 am »

Oh sure, sure. We're all able to determine who is behind any action done in public. Everyone else can confirm. Many will not however, as my results showed that they always attempt to defend their "allies" regardless of the veracity of their claim. AND REALLY? NITPICKING ON ****** GRAMMAR?

Anyways, your reply is definitively confirming my results. It looks like your ego is forcing you to get the last word, although you probably think you are correcting an error instead. Gods really are emotional things.

Add this as a note under Tenat's one

Bias monitoring? Is that how you call censorship? Oh, excuse me, I meant your specific brand of censorship correction, because of course it's justified when you're the one doing it...
>This Aspect requests that you cease misrepresenting this Aspect's actions.  This Aspect does not, will not and shall not censor.  This Aspect will merely provide documents to an unbiased, independent, verification system to determine whether bias exists.
>This Aspect reiterates that this Aspect was not responsible for the destruction of the obelisks, as its cause was, in fact, quite obvious to any magic user.

The Vault suddenly rejects any item that is being shared publically.  To be clear, publically="everybody but x".  Privately=(list of people, or a group)  A note is attached.  "The Vault's services are now no longer to be used for mass propagation of documents, after abuses of the system to defame others.  Exception:Encyclopedic works.  Exception:All hive mind bodies will have access if one does."
It appears that the Vault has decided to preserve the majority of its works over a minority that threatened to cause restricted access to the majority after incidents where several Vault doors were damaged by people raging, and a god was considering disabling it after an incident where defamatory material was placed in the public domain.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:17:16 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 25, 2015, 10:16:56 am »

"ſurely gou underſtand gour blocs muſt creat unbroken rows? Gou ſhud ſee the ƿork mæd ƿyÞ Þe aid of Zhìn Réng Jiāng. It cæm tƿo tics ſun and it ƿel teſſelæts, it all ƿorcin to Zhìn Réng Jiāng's ſiti plän...and no, Þis ƿorcs not. I guſt ƿanted to goin Þe referens, but I cannot ſæ gou ar not ƿorcin ƿel, iven compærd to Zhìn Réng Jiāng. And Þe ſiti cæm ƿyÞ mäni træd-offs, ſo it is not ſo gud æÞer."

The Don silently hands the Rod of Speaking Like Normal to this man

((...But I do feel sorry for people who don't speak English as a first language. This is definitely hard to read. Maybe you could back-off to Shakespeare era English? Still recognizable, but old-sounding. I personally gave up half way through the silly letters..Mostly because I have a class coming up and no clue where you where going.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: August 25, 2015, 10:18:24 am »

((...But I do feel sorry for people who don't speak English as a first language. This is definitely hard to read. Maybe you could back-off to Shakespeare era English? Still recognizable, but old-sounding. I personally gave up half way through the silly letters..Mostly because I have a class coming up and no clue where you where going.))
((I do speak English and I have no clue what half of those words actually are.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: August 25, 2015, 10:22:39 am »

((I concur. I speak English, can't translate what IcyTea is saying. Minimally understand computer language, can kind of translate what RPG is saying There's a reason everyone hates Chaucer in school...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: August 25, 2015, 11:06:58 am »

BURNING CHILDREN?? NOW THAT'S SOMETHING RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU WERE INTO THAT SORT OF STUFF? WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS IN NO TIME![/color][/b]
"I'm pleased to hear this, brother! A toast, to suffering!"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: August 25, 2015, 11:57:58 am »

Oh sure, sure. We're all able to determine who is behind any action done in public. Everyone else can confirm. Many will not however, as my results showed that they always attempt to defend their "allies" regardless of the veracity of their claim. AND REALLY? NITPICKING ON ****** GRAMMAR?

Anyways, your reply is definitively confirming my results. It looks like your ego is forcing you to get the last word, although you probably think you are correcting an error instead. Gods really are emotional things.

Add this as a note under Tenat's one

Bias monitoring? Is that how you call censorship? Oh, excuse me, I meant your specific brand of censorship correction, because of course it's justified when you're the one doing it...
>This Aspect requests that you cease misrepresenting this Aspect's actions.  This Aspect does not, will not and shall not censor.  This Aspect will merely provide documents to an unbiased, independent, verification system to determine whether bias exists.
>This Aspect reiterates that this Aspect was not responsible for the destruction of the obelisks, as its cause was, in fact, quite obvious to any magic user.

The Vault suddenly rejects any item that is being shared publically.  To be clear, publically="everybody but x".  Privately=(list of people, or a group)  A note is attached.  "The Vault's services are now no longer to be used for mass propagation of documents, after abuses of the system to defame others.  Exception:Encyclopedic works.  Exception:All hive mind bodies will have access if one does."
It appears that the Vault has decided to preserve the majority of its works over a minority that threatened to cause restricted access to the majority after incidents where several Vault doors were damaged by people raging, and a god was considering disabling it after an incident where defamatory material was placed in the public domain.

LOL CENSORSHIP

It's pretty obvious now that these shitty vaults can only be used by you and your worshipers considering you delete everything you don't like. And censorship is still censorship even if it's something you don't like. Censoring because it's "defamatory" is also the most stupid excuse ever for censorship. At least pretend it's dangerous or something, you idiot.

No seriously it's so funny that you think it's not censorship, I'm almost laughing.

Spread notes all around the worlds warning mortals that the vaults censor anything that yena/tenat don't like, and that they should not be trusted to hold any document.

BURNING CHILDREN?? NOW THAT'S SOMETHING RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU WERE INTO THAT SORT OF STUFF? WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS IN NO TIME![/color][/b]

Of course my friend!
Zenurion summons two glasses of blood and offer one to morthan

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: August 25, 2015, 12:15:50 pm »

Of course my friend!
Zenurion summons two glasses of blood and offer one to morthan

"Many thanks, my friend! Here, this adds some flavor to it."
Morthan adds some orphan tears to both drinks, and accepts one.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: August 25, 2015, 12:25:49 pm »

((Okay, no, æther does not pronounce like either. The æ doesn't sound like that. I use æ in my primary language.
For an example of how the æ sounds... "Ever" is pronounced "ævør" (or somewhat close to it).))

Edit: ((Actually, the pronunciation of "either" goes something like either "iiÞør" or "aiÞør".))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 12:29:44 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #970 on: August 25, 2015, 12:29:30 pm »

((I am English and I can work out most of it a after a moment or two. It's not too dissimilar to modern English.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: August 25, 2015, 01:19:56 pm »

Support CNCL004.01

Spell tomes.  Vault.  Make this happen.
In addition, search for the lost souls.  If I find any, allow them to choose where they go, but offer them a chance to visit the Gardens first.
Plant the seeds of the idea for group telepathy entanglement in a Crystallum magus.

Are you making a vault to preserve knowlege of magic? If so, I would be willing to help.

Propose a system to be created that reincarnates lost souls.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: August 25, 2015, 05:05:41 pm »

A blowdart is fired at Zenurion's mug. A blowdart that happens to be moving at the speed of sound.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: August 25, 2015, 07:51:35 pm »

Once Lolohe has dealt with the Thannel situation, he is to work with the Skizani prophets in establishing an autonomous Skizani/Skarati government before returning to rule Humanity.

I open my heaven to the Skizani souls who died before they were able to worship, using 2 Flux (less if I don't have enough) to draw them in. Open my heaven to the Skarati, assuming they are unable to worship.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: August 25, 2015, 08:41:24 pm »

A blowdart is fired at Zenurion's mug. A blowdart that happens to be moving at the speed of sound.

The glass is shattered in half by the blow, and it's content falls on the nonexistent ground. Zenurion turns his head slowly in Jens' direction with a disappointed expression.
I already knew you were immature, but really? That's a new low for you.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 246