Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284396 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #990 on: August 26, 2015, 01:05:13 am »

Zenurion shows a disappointed expression, as if he was talking to a child who made an obvious mistake.
But little Eid, isn't that exactly the definition of a threat you just recited? You really ought to learn to think at least a little bit before talking if you don't want to embarrass yourself like that...

"Hey, you stopped your threats of mass murder and that's enough for me. But let's not keep fighting. We don't wanna set a bad example for mortalkind. Oh and I was wondering if you could help me test something. As you know, I invented plasmamancy. What I want to know is if the inventor of a magic school is better at using it than other people. Wanna beam war me?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: August 26, 2015, 01:16:01 am »

Oppose 003.00,
Support 004.01
==Suddenly, Yena returns!==
Apply duct tape to Zenurion.  Specifically, tape his mouth shut.
"Oopsie!  That was a ribbon when I started!  So sorry Zenny!  Not really though!"
((Yes, Yena IS somewhat overcaffeinated right now, especially as she's being really annoying.))
"God of forests?  Ooh, we can have so much synergy and whatnot!  Seriously though, we should talk, as our spheres mesh quite nicely."
>This Aspect shall remain neutral on the subject of any potential alliances between Yena and others and requests that Yena do the same.
"Why would I have an opinion about that?  Eh, doesn't really matter."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: August 26, 2015, 01:21:47 am »

"Oh hey, Yena! We rarely get to see you outside of your This Aspect form. To be honest, I think I like your current form better."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: August 26, 2015, 01:52:11 am »

Oppose 003.00,
Support 004.01
==Suddenly, Yena returns!==
Apply duct tape to Zenurion.  Specifically, tape his mouth shut.
"Oopsie!  That was a ribbon when I started!  So sorry Zenny!  Not really though!"
((Yes, Yena IS somewhat overcaffeinated right now, especially as she's being really annoying.))
"God of forests?  Ooh, we can have so much synergy and whatnot!  Seriously though, we should talk, as our spheres mesh quite nicely."
>This Aspect shall remain neutral on the subject of any potential alliances between Yena and others and requests that Yena do the same.
"Why would I have an opinion about that?  Eh, doesn't really matter."

Zenurion rip off the tape from his face in a quick gesture and simply throws it away, looking unimpressed.
Oh look, another children in need of education. Wow, I really can't believe how accurate my results were. At this point the average maturity observed is below that of a mortal child, not sure how that's even possible. Speaking of children, I'm really gonna need to hire a nanny to take care of you all, I wouldn't want to be bothered by a child when doing my adult work...

Zenurion shows a disappointed expression, as if he was talking to a child who made an obvious mistake.
But little Eid, isn't that exactly the definition of a threat you just recited? You really ought to learn to think at least a little bit before talking if you don't want to embarrass yourself like that...

"Hey, you stopped your threats of mass murder and that's enough for me. But let's not keep fighting. We don't wanna set a bad example for mortalkind. Oh and I was wondering if you could help me test something. As you know, I invented plasmamancy. What I want to know is if the inventor of a magic school is better at using it than other people. Wanna beam war me?"
It's already too late for that, see the obelisk mess over there.

Now I really have to admit I don't have the smallest clue of how you work. You shift so quickly from anger to happiness, always come to strange conclusion and completely ignore any insults directed at you? I'll definitively need to do more research to understand all that (and just because I stop making genocide threats doesn't mean I don't plan to actually realize those I made anymore, just so you know)...

Zenurion shoot a plasmancy laser from his hand at Eid just as he finishes talking.

I really don't get why you want to know that, and you method is certainly far from good. We're gods, these things aren't gonna affect us at all. It would make a lot more sense to test that on mortals, at least we'd have SOMETHING to analyze...

But hey, it's not like I'm gonna refuse an opportunity to shoot someone.

Shoot more plasmancy lasers at Eid.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: August 26, 2015, 02:01:14 am »

"I'm mostly just curious. Gods are allowed to do stuff just for fun, aren't they? Not everything is about maxing out your Essence and winning against everyone."

"Also, I'm not sure you quite understand what a beam war is. It goes like this: You charge an energy beam, I charge an energy beam, we both fire our energy beams at the same time, and we push our energy beams against each-other until one of us wins."

((Like this.))

0-energy action: Charge up an energy beam and fire it at Zenurion.

((Well, if it's not gonna happen I may as well cancel the action.))

Retreat to my afterlife.

0-energy action: Charge up an energy beam and fire it at Zenurion at the same time he fires his own beam.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 05:22:35 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: August 26, 2015, 02:04:41 am »

"As amusing as this is, I fail to see a point to it, unless one of you wants to borrow my scythe."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: August 26, 2015, 07:38:05 am »

"I'm mostly just curious. Gods are allowed to do stuff just for fun, aren't they? Not everything is about maxing out your Essence and winning against everyone."

"Also, I'm not sure you quite understand what a beam war is. It goes like this: You charge an energy beam, I charge an energy beam, we both fire our energy beams at the same time, and we push our energy beams against each-other until one of us wins."

((Like this.))

0-energy action: Charge up an energy beam and fire it at Zenurion.

((Well, if it's not gonna happen I may as well cancel the action.))

Retreat to my afterlife.

((uh? I went sleeping, that's why I didn't reply before. Not because I wasn't interested.))

Are you still up for that beam war thingy? I really don't mind doing it even though I'm not sure what there is to learn from it, but I'd like you to answer a small survey for me in return once we're done. Nothing sensitive or anything, just a bunch of simple questions for my research. Could also do it privately if you want to.
Prepare for a beam war if Eid is still up for it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: August 26, 2015, 09:30:03 am »

"Y0u! Y0ur 1n5ul75 ar3 g3771ng ab5urd! Why? Wa5 17 f8?"

"Blast you! You've triggered J3n5! Ow ow ow ow!"

"W0uld y0u m1nd?" J3n5 holds out her hand, hoping to borrow said scythe.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 26, 2015, 09:40:43 am »

"Oh joy. Jus' how many multiple-personality silly talkas we got here?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: August 26, 2015, 09:59:58 am »

Jens uses any Flux she has left over to protect the random mortal.

"Life is precious, and don't you forget it!"

Oh, I can't wait to see the day our conflicts will be resolved through the blood of our armies. You will find that deaths will come in the millions in that time.

I hope you remember this moment when the blood of your precious little toys soaks the ground...

Determine the profession of the mortal.

Block Zenurion from even being able to see the mortal.

"I SWEAR ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BUILD BUT NOOOO"
"YOU HAD TO COME FROM WHAT EVER HELL DEMONS LIKE YOU COME FROM AND TRY TO MESS EVERYTHING UP"
"YOUR COMPLETE DISREGUARD OF MORTAL LIFE IS SICKENING"
"YOUR THREATS ARE POOR AND LIFELESS"
"YOU PRETEND TO BE BETTER THAN US AND YET ACT LIKE A CHILD RUNNING AROUND AND BREAKING OTHERS CREATIONS"

Ban the worship of Zenurion amongst Star-People.

"I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR ORPHAN TEARS"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: August 26, 2015, 10:15:56 am »

Looks like we have a bunch of angry kids. Good, anger leads to irrationality. Keep up like that, I'm sure that will bring you far.
And not sure what I ever did to that shouting guy.

Also listen for any prayers from star-people to me.

"Oh joy. Jus' how many multiple-personality silly talkas we got here?"

Zenurion takes a sip from his newly repaired glass of blood and orphaned tears. He does not, sadly for some, choke on them.
Too many. I'd be fine with one or two but that's getting ridiculous now. It's as if everyone faked a twin personality disorder because they thought it was popular or something. Not sure what's so appealing about having a mental illness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: August 26, 2015, 10:34:26 am »

Do not ban the worship of Zenurion.  No seriously, I'm NOT banning it.  I'm not.  Really.  Really not banning worship of Zenurion.  Really, really not banning it.  Really not banning it repeatedly.
((Reverse psychology/Doublespeak!))
"Oh, by the way, your worship has apparently not been banned by Tenat.  Emphasis on the not been banned being repeated over and over and over."
>This Aspect finds bans counterproductive in any case.
Also, if I haven't already, listen to prayers.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:38:56 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 26, 2015, 10:55:45 am »

Do not ban the worship of Zenurion.  No seriously, I'm NOT banning it.  I'm not.  Really.  Really not banning worship of Zenurion.  Really, really not banning it.
"Oh, by the way, your worship has apparently not been banned by Tenat.  Emphasis on the not been banned being repeated over and over and over."

... Do you seriously believe I care so much about that? It's not like my worshipers would be stopped by a law. Might even encourage more to join...

If your that afraid (heh, afraid of me) I'll take my revenge on you for something like that you're wrong. And besides, you already did far more than enough to earn one or two from me anyways.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: August 26, 2015, 01:36:20 pm »

Do not ban the worship of Zenurion.  No seriously, I'm NOT banning it.  I'm not.  Really.  Really not banning worship of Zenurion.  Really, really not banning it.

... Do you seriously believe I care so much about that? It's not like my worshipers would be stopped by a law. Might even encourage more to join...

If your that afraid (heh, afraid of me) I'll take my revenge on you for something like that you're wrong. And besides, you already did far more than enough to earn one or two from me anyways.

((Hah.  You missed the point.  By overemphasizing that it's not being banned repeatedly, it gains negative connotations and doesn't get the "break with authority" status it otherwise would.))
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: August 26, 2015, 03:23:54 pm »

"... You're all madder then the Cat of Chaos. My Word."
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 246